Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him (606 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by corpersforum(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2019
The NYSC DG released an official email address to enable flexible communication with Corps members all over the nation. If you have anything you wish to discuss, report or inform the NYSC Director General directly, you can use this email address. sibrahimdg@gmail.com

See the official announcement below:

This is to inform Staff nationwide and Corps Members that you can reach the Director General through this Email Address sibrahimdg@gmail.com
In a bid to fulfil the open door policy of his administration and ease of communication flow.
Kindly note that mails will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Signed
Management

[SOURCE: https://www..com/nysc-dg-avenue-communicate/]

C
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
Yokiti

Re: NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by corpersforum(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2019
Direct Contact
Re: NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by hisgrace090: 4:54pm On May 24, 2019
Something in me is telling me that this man is for a real change.
Re: NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2019
hisgrace090:

Initial Gra Gra (IGG)

lipsrsealed

The former DG gave his personal mobile number when he visited us in camp
Re: NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by corpersforum(f): 5:24pm On May 24, 2019
hisgrace090:

He issued a stern warning to the ICT guys on posting Runz the other day
Re: NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
Mr DG direct or indirect email to you, please make sure 30800 is paid to corpers this month.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Create Avenue For Corpers To Communicate Directly With Him by hisgrace090: 7:08pm On May 24, 2019
BlacSmit:

Initial Gra Gra (IGG)

lipsrsealed

The former DG gave his personal mobile number when he visited us in camp

If he'll decide to end his good plan as initial gra gra as you claim, you may not like. Don't joke with everything.

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Teaching Job In Ilesa, Osun State / What NO ONE Tells You After NYSC! / Batch B Corpers Posted To Anambra House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.