Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. (668 Views)

DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. / The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. by AZpilay: 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
Be quick to copy this episode, I'm sure it may be deleted shortly.

Extract

My name is 'Pilay' that's what im been called here. My father named me Boluwatife, but i bear no such name anymore, i am an AZdian. I watch from the North.

We are too secretive to show anyone what we are doing or did. You won't find it anywhere except here. Mind you whatever im doing is not legal neither is it illegal, but if this go out and have any leakage that poses a threat to the AZ existence, then I'm going into hibernation. Also, if this diary should come out into public space, it does mean i have gone into hibernation. Not too worry, I have a friend who would leak it as soon as the coast is clear, yet i promise you this it is a threat to her life as well (well she swore an AZdian oath to do so until she.....).

Diary 1

We are very small group, take it or leave it some people are so concerned about the world living in harmony.
Just imagine a world where you can travel anywhere without been discriminated. Some people had called us many names including 'Illuminati' but let me tell you the truth AZ isnt any bad organisation, not spiritual but scientifically oriented and a very intelligent organisation.
Ask yourself again, how would you love a world where everyone has to spend thesame currency and live under a same government. We'd achieve it Creator's willing, we have agents in every government, every parastatal and every organisation. We are watching your every moves. Mind you, if you have not gotten served, just know its not your turn just yet, but we are coming for you.
‌According to the true history before been concocted, Creator only created two people and gave them the ability to reproduce. Creator gave them a city to occupy. The story later explained how the creator is still making a place where the generations to come will live. Apparently, creator was of the opinion that the land given to them was enough and could contain them, even the generations to come at least till he'd finish working on the extensions he was making. This stories were locked in secret chamber where only selected few can access on the AZ's. I work directly with one of those selected persons. He gave me a freewill to read from his books but never from the secret chamber, if i do it would be at a price im more of willing to pay. Why would i want to go against such standing order that could ruin me and make me pay with my blood? I dare not go near those scrolls! He always scare. He was the 'Curtain', that was his position. Only one Curtain exists on here in AZ. He has no vice nor wife, he's very disciplined, he doesn't talk much except when he needs to. He has fathered no child and never took interest in women and he was my guardian. On here, we speak a language no one understands in the world. History had it that the language originated from Egypt. It perished there as well, but truly, did it perished? We are speaking it here and its the only language you must learn to function well here. They said that was the 'original language'.

‌The truth is this, we deploy a very minimal use of tactics and force whenever we need to carry out an assignment on Africa soil. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here. The level of Africa intelligence is relatively too low to what AZ will use maximum or even medium force on them. The only time history recorded such was on Idi Amin's case. The books recorded that was a mistake to have used up to Level four of AZ intelligence on Africa's soil. It wasn't worth it.

‌"Stop calling me a goat Bolu, how would we survive this if I don't do that, by the way it sounds offensive to call me such." Seyi was always sounding more like a goat whenever you tell him that. Truly, is he not a goat? Imagine someone who had to sound like a goat because the owner of the goat was about catching us stealing his goat. Let me play you that film...
‌Emeka is one guy i won't forget so easily, i still send money to his parents every time i realise they are in a very tight corner of life, yes im keeping an eye on them from here. Emeka too would go an extra mile to see any of us happy, Why wont we go an extra mile for him too? His sister needed to pay some money to get her accreditation from where she's learning. A beautiful girl. No help, nothing.... We are only three though, yet we couldn't come up with that little amount she needed. None of our parents were rich. We only managed to finish secondary school and ever since its been from one labourer job to doing agbero on Lagos soil. We don't chase women, where is the money to that, only Seyi love to get down once a while and he'd rather visit a pub than to chase any girl.... See i will come back to that story. I need to finish how Seyi is a goat. We needed to pay for Emeka's sister 'freedom'. She learnt to become a hair perfectionist. Yet we've gotten four goats already.... sorry 'stolen' . We sold all the goats and paid with it. All station settled, we still failed to arrange for the item 7 for the guests and her boss, they demanded maybe too late after collecting their 'education dues' . We need two more goats and one for buying the rice and ingredients and the other one would be cut into pieces, smaller chunks and placed gallantly on the rice we need to serve People.
‌let me start by telling you how a popular journalist died on 19th October, 1986. We called him just 6hours as soon as the intel came. Dele was just too stubborn, he never believed any organisation like ours exist. According to the plan, Dele should be the next Nigeria president come 2023.
‌"Oga someone is sending you a package in the next 3 to 4 hours. Ignore and wait for rhe next line of action." The call dropped.
‌I checked the radiolance and see Dele was trying to reach the line that called him. The order i got was very clear, 'drop him the message and continue your job'. My love for him made me call him back and the reply i got shocked me to my marrows. Dele told me outrightly to 'burn in hell' and that he knew about the package coming, he said he requested for it. Till date i still don't know why he could fall for such cheap scam, you that was about exposing a top secret we gave you, yes, that intel about IBB was given to who gave Dele. I couldn't stop laughing as i read this extract "military intelligence prepared the parcel it was handed over to Buba Marwa to deliver to Dele Giwa. Marwa is a well–known “IBB boy”. But I was the one who gave Dele Giwa the tape." Well, AZ won't claim any glory because we are not about the glory. Dele was warned but greed and foolishness led to his death. He made us waste some resources as failed. As you'll soon know, AZ would never fail, any failed operation must lead to a larger victory. We later got the perpetrator and who sent that bomb, he's still alive but regretting his actions. Soon he'd be........
‌Trust us at your own good, distrust us at your own peril.
‌I wasn't anywhere near a saint. I was just choose to serve, only the council know the criteria of choosing anyone..... Till now that info is hidden to me, but i'll know. All im sure was the love i have for a unified world without chaos. Give me the power and i'll make sure everyone lives in the 'lost paradise' .

‌My life as a Nigerian.....

‌The first goat operation was a success, but that last one nearly got us lynched. I will tell you about it later, my duty is calling, i need to take over watch from a colleague. A nice guy, he's from Liberia. We work on AZ together..... He doesn't know about this diary, but i think i should tell him, i'll do that someday.
‌You don't need to find us, we are a very secret organisation drawn from all over the world, have you ever seen any of the UFO's? Lol that's what you call them and let me change your notion, they ain't aliens. They live within you and eat same food you eat, they report back to us here. They are responsible for those accidents and things happening which you can't explain. I have one as friend, she likes me... But sorry I don't don't just like ladies.
‌Im prompted to talk about Idi-Amin death(The truth) and how we brought him down after he posed a greater threat to the world than what we are currently solving. Forget all those world leaders claiming the glory, AZ would never do such thing. We are too secretive to show anyone what we are doing or did. You won't find it anywhere except here. Mind you whatever im doing is not legal neither is it illegal, but if this go out and have any leakage that poses a threat to the AZ existence I'm going into hibernation. Mind you, if this diary come out into public space too, it does mean i have gone into hibernation. I have a friend who would leak it as soon as the coast is clear, yet i promise you this is a threat to her life too (well she swore an AZdian oath to do until she.....).
‌ It's a law and i can't cheat that. Many of us here fear the the implication of the consequence to write about the truth of our world without going against tampering the seal of AZ, i am too but someone must take the bull by the horn, i had taken it already. I'd be talking about the various decisions we made on here and how it is affecting the world at large today. The unsolved mysteries of the world, and maybe if AZ spear my life (im not sure, if they do.... I had broken a history), i will talk about the world leaders to be taken away soon, those warlords terrorising.... Some of them knew this too, they are making a very good moves to escape the Justice AZ would serve them. The histories i learnt and how they are plotting out in present day.

Oh time check, i have to go.
‌ My name is 'Pilay' that's what im been called here. My father named me Boluwatife, but i bear no such name anymore, i am an AZdian. I watch from the North.
‌They'll use their intelligence to track me, but they would never get me (that's too sure). Don't be deceived, the intel i have shows they may try and bring an innocent person to the world to impersonate me. Fools, their intelligence is just too weak, that's the best they can resort to.
‌Are you longing to see more of this expository? Then repost on every social media you know, don't try to edit this, i don't write good, im only a secondary school drop out. Repost, do it again until everyone gives attention to me, then i will reveal his next Diary. Without that Nigeria will keep dying in silence. We see a great war coming to you guys, this is the only way out......

‌Caveat:
‌AZ authority claimed his intel won't work, but i believe in his write up and solutions to your problems in Nigeria. He wrote about the Islamisation of Nigeria. AZ council now thinks his diaries options should be given a fair trial. They checked it out and it was true. Nigeria and some other African countries would be Islamised even if it comes to coercion. Safe yourselves.
‌ I spoke for him but they refused to release him from hibernation. Please repost and let's show them know Pilay is right about your country. Make this trend.

Re: Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2019
Is it a fiction? How can I search this group online?
Re: Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. by AZpilay: 2:30am On May 25, 2019
Blyzz:
Is it a fiction? How can I search this group online?

Not a fiction, you can only be selected. Online? That question was a joke i guess.

Have you done your part by reposting, share it and follow it. Remember you could also be selected and.........
Re: Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. by Clubmaster: 7:45am On May 25, 2019
Bolllocks grin

(1) (Reply)

O'RUDU, A Daemon Story. / Cry Of The Forest By Nigeria's Godwin Udagbor Now Available In Indian Language / GHOSTED 2: HAUNTED ACADEMY (Monday Shorties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.