Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Her Baby Has Arrived! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Baby Has Arrived! (247 Views)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Help, My 2weeks Old Baby Has A Sunken Fontanelle. What Do We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Baby Has Arrived! by valufone(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2019
"Last year February precisely,I tried talking to my Neighbour about our Products,she undermined me,she sized me up and ignored my sermon,yet I persisted since I knew she had an issue of Concern.

She gave birth to her 1st child in 2012,and after then she had series of Miscarriages.I placed her on a Therapy.

She responded to it quickly,@ first her Big tummy decreased,she found a fleshy substance on her pant,she called me & showed it to me fidgeting, but I was too scared to even look @ it too.

After that she had her menstrual flow,I advised her to use our company's sanitary pad,& of cos she did, She never menstruated wgain after that time.

She never wanted to share with me when she noticed she was Pregnant,for the fear of the unknown,I carefully observed and saw that she was pregnant,I walked up to her and told her to her face, Madam you are Pregnant,

she was suprised,she never wanted anyone to know about it,in case it miscarried again as usual.

I firmly told her,the baby is in and there is no going back,she said Amen to it.

She is delivered of an Angel.Glory be to God Almighty for this Bunch of luv in a beautiful Season as this"
Re: Her Baby Has Arrived! by elshz(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2019
Nice
Re: Her Baby Has Arrived! by jbblues24(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
Such shot, many playfulness, so neat
Re: Her Baby Has Arrived! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's sleek!!

(1) (Reply)

Esther Foundation Holds Awareness Rally Against Rape In Ikotun / Save Gideon Chinedu Akunne / Are Sugary Drinks Causing Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.