Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side (927 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Pablonkor: 11:14pm On May 24, 2019
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her Twitter account to reveal what she did to a man she saw peeing by the road side.

According to her, she body-shamed him and yelled at him to keep Lagos clean.

"The guy peeing by the road side, I saw your willy, it’s like my little finger. I pulled my window down and yelled small peeenis keep Lagos clean.

"He just casually brought out his instrument to water the ground, like no biggie I’m just going to pee for you to see," she wrote.

Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by SEGLIZ: 11:20pm On May 24, 2019
Jobless idiot.
anything to trend crew.

1 Like

Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Ndukings92(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2019
That girl na olosho o o,so she expect to see the head of that nigger's prick for her to confirm say he gather?some get borehole down below

1 Like

Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2019
Like say she go chop am if na anaconda pweek Las las

1 Like

Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Pablonkor: 11:49pm On May 24, 2019
Ndukings92:
That girl na olosho o o,so she expect to see the head of that nigger's prick for her to confirm say he gather?some get borehole down below
Like u faa grin grin
Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Pablonkor: 11:50pm On May 24, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Like say she go chop am if na anaconda pweek Las las
She fit chop am na grin grin

1 Like

Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Ndukings92(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2019
Pablonkor:
Like u faa grin grin
do I know?
Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Pablonkor: 9:34am On May 25, 2019
Ndukings92:
do I know?
Ndukings na only u wer know u grin grin
Re: SMALL MANHOOD: Toke Makinwa Body Shames A Man Peeing On The Road Side by Ndukings92(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2019
Pablonkor:

Ndukings na only u wer know u grin grin
baba na person wey know u go give account properly. I fit say I be oloshoo like her I fit no say

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Says She Going To Take Pictures In Onyeze China House Tomorrow. / "Divorce Is An Option" - Nollywood Actor, Deywmi Okanlawon Says / Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Twins, Nadia & Nathan 2nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.