Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married (26023 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Gisters: 12:10am On May 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar fires back at a troll pressuring her to get married.

Read their exchange below...

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-halima-abubakar-replies-a-troll-pressuring-her-to-get-married

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Gisters: 12:11am On May 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by CreepyBlackpool: 1:17am On May 25, 2019
What is a Halima Abubakar??

Is it a brand of bleaching cream?undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by delectablegyal(f): 6:41am On May 25, 2019
stop pressurising ladies to get married. I know a nairalander who doesn't have plans to get married. not delectablegyal though. she just wanna be young and getting it. times are changing. some ladies just wanna have baby daddy too. like the guys wanna have baby mama without getting married. ladies have joined bad gang nowadays.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by AnnaWrites: 12:28pm On May 25, 2019
What happened to her hands shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by SEONaijaExpert: 12:28pm On May 25, 2019
delectablegyal:
stop pressurising ladies to get married. I know a nairalander who doesn't have plans to get married. not delectablegyal though. she just wanna be young and getting it. times are changing. some ladies just wanna have baby daddy too. like the guys wanna have baby mama without getting married. ladies have joined bad gang nowadays.

You read things like this when they've gone past their prime and all the guys coming just wanna have dinner, sleep over and leave.

32 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by OTayobami(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
Back clap
Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by gurunlocker: 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
She wrote gibberish!

No meaning whatsoever

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
Halimaosho tongue

See hand vain shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
Girls just wanna have fun......Cyndi Lauper kiss

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2019
Halima Abubakar sef no understand wetin she take her own hand type for her reply sad

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by FYB(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2019
I don't like her

Make she kuku type with her dielect, maybe some pple go help us interpret.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Auxtin85(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
Her kpekus dey smell that’s the more reason she never marry

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Houseofglam7(f): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
What nonsense did she type up there

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Yankiss(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
I bet you that not every girl is meant for marriage. Those who can't stay in marriage are better-off single than being a disaster. I do not understand this peculiar pressure on guys and ladies to get married. It is an individual decision. If you look closely, those troubling others aren't married themselves. Marrying just for the sake of it has wrecked many homes, brought innocent children in to suffer the damage and even claimed lives.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Victorisoni3(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
FYB:
I don't like her
Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by phelonrays: 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
And this makes front page undecided
...I assume you have a mother and she is old too, if you lucky, you go old.your mum is in you page respect her.I have a mum too and goodluck on your marriage madam seeing future � ooshe

just imagine what a so called actress could write.....

SMH for Nolly Wood.... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Preca(f): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
undecidedWhat does "mother" have to do with the issue

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Stillthebest: 12:32pm On May 25, 2019
I don't understand her reply... Besides where did she keep her real complexion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Gforce2019: 12:32pm On May 25, 2019
All these Yeyebrity, nah few of dem get brain.
The rest are just clusters of rubbish...

I spit on your head alima

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Victorisoni3(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
This alima is she a musician

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by FreemanUYB(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
delectablegyal:

Please are you married
is this what you have to say??

you have plans for Shiloh 2031 I guess !!!

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by greatbuc(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
Reading her reply just lowered my IQ.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Almunjid(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2019
delectablegyal:

No be say she no won marry, it's just that men are scarce these days.
Na only one billion remain. That's y one man dey give four women belle. grin

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by mackDeee(f): 12:36pm On May 25, 2019
Na by force ?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by davillian(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2019
No alhaji go marry this one as 10th wife. grin

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2019
So many Nigerians are just witches with human skin!
Re: Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married by Almunjid(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2019
alekside:
Halima Abubakar sef no understand wetin she take her own hand type for her reply sad
I thought it's only me. I find it difficult to understand. Most of our actresses na crammers dem be, dem no sabi English at all. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Rahama Sadau On Set Of 'Up North' / Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' / Tony Tetuila And His Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.