Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (44324 Views)

Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by dapadawee: 9:44am On May 25, 2019
Sterope:
He is a father, a husband and a lecturer. Tell us about your father?

did i insult that man I beg no carry your frustrations come my side o.
and to answer your question my father is a senior advocate of Nigeria
the one your father runs errand for. stupid bastard
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Born2Breed(f): 9:45am On May 25, 2019
God's time is always the best.
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by dapadawee: 9:49am On May 25, 2019
were at your age u still they follow your mama go market a fool at 40. I passed through that guy in the university and I respect him. idoit u don't know the meaning of clown
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2019
I'm looking forward to have a memorable marital story in the future
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Stakeholders(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2019
ishawlar:
All the married fellow in this forum God will continue to bless our marriage forever.

Amen
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Jamersirwin1971: 9:56am On May 25, 2019
Randomshotzz:
Marry early, they will be pursuing Benz.

At the end, no benz and late marriage!
Tell me the magic/miracle you can use to have a 30year old child in your 70th birthday.

Wasted years! God help.

Well that’s life . not everyone will marry early and the same way not everyone will live to see 70 . Even is at 70 someone’s child is 30 ,don’t judge on people . Everyone has different race and time . Just because one gives birth early doesn’t mean you are better. My uncle is 67 years , his first born is just 22 second is 20. My uncle is the 7th Child of 8 children . His older brothers and sisters some are dead now while others are alive . He is the most successful out of all children, and his two kids whom he gave birth to at a late age are far far better than most of his older sister and brothers children . At just 22 his son owns his own company and even has a house to his own . We should stop all this born early issues born late issues . You run your race everyone will run theirs some people are married for years and don’t even have kids and they have children at a later age . Would they have to complain or have regrets . The same way everyone won’t be rich the same time is the same way not everyone will get married the same time and have kids the same time .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2019
Awe4luv:

speaking from experience....sorry bro....I feel your pain
u are funny may God no let that shit happen to me.. I will bomb her and her entire generation
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by toscolee(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2019
dapadawee:
so this clown self they romantic wonders shall never end

He's very unassuming and very shy...he talks little

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:59am On May 25, 2019
Awe4luv:

speaking from experience....sorry bro....I feel your pain
LMAO � grin grin dis really make me laugh aswear....u no be good pesin
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by jefff455: 10:00am On May 25, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

afonja na afonja

I swear.
try to use your brain moronic domestic cow failed fool

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2019
tfash96:
ur life is bitter than bitter leaf
just joking now, and u think u r not bitter with this ur death response
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by nellyquash(f): 10:12am On May 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I really wish to find a wonderful woman I will grow old with jst like my parents they have been together for 35 years nw...bt all this girls wey full town they make me fear marriage... every body dey form feminist even the ones wey no get work...no matter how hard you are you must summit to a man for you to have a peaceful marriage...bt guys get sense....if she summit to you no take her for granted...assist her wash una clothes... clean house... assist her cook...no dey form hard man....my dad still assist my mum till today.... since I was born I have never seen my dad beat my mom...so make una get sense

I really love your advise....So matured.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by nellyquash(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2019
tfash96:
Nigerian girls aren't meant to be married to I mean nowadays girls. They are extremely lethal they can give birth to four children thinking that u re their father unknowingly they're bunch of bastards

Including your sisters right? Nonsense and stop generalizing..

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Simekdon(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
Ugly couples

Show us your own. Enemy of progress. It's not how far but how well undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Randomshotzz(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Well that’s life . not everyone will marry early and the same way not everyone will live to see 70 . Even is at 70 someone’s child is 30 ,don’t judge on people . Everyone has different race and time . Just because one gives birth early doesn’t mean you are better. My uncle is 67 years , his first born is just 22 second is 20. My uncle is the 7th Child of 8 children . His older brothers and sisters some are dead now while others are alive . He is the most successful out of all children, and his two kids whom he gave birth to at a late age are far far better than most of his older sister and brothers children . At just 22 his son owns his own company and even has a house to his own . We should stop all this born early issues born late issues . You run your race everyone will run theirs some people are married for years and don’t even have kids and they have children at a later age . Would they have to complain or have regrets . The same way everyone won’t be rich the same time is the same way not everyone will get married the same time and have kids the same time .

Yeah. I like the way you responded. Education is the key. That's if there's any door anywhere.

67 vs 22. That's 45years difference?

If the reverse were the case, how would you have felt? Would you have given the same advice?

Be sincere.
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2019
nellyquash:

Including your sisters right? Nonsense and stop generalizing..
I knew only female could react like this.. sorry o miss philosophy
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
just joking now, and u think u r not bitter with this ur death response
sorry Biko no vex

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by nellyquash(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2019
tfash96:
I knew only female could react like this.. sorry o miss philosophy

How can you generalized..What happen to the word 'Some'? What if i say Men are bunch of bastered how will you react? I don't generalized, I respect both genders!

[b][/b]Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by egopersonified(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2019
Albinos always have great marriages.
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ursulaa(f): 11:01am On May 25, 2019
Father Lord...pls give me a husband who would know nd appreciate my worth

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Only if our Youth will learn from this! lipsrsealed if you have the best wife you have everything! If you are an olosho believe me you is Olosho that you will jam and end up with! Is still those guys that do jump to Nairaland and start creating threat that there wife cheated on them, Most people is KARMA that do cach them lipsrsealed
Literally, you are right but this world is unfair. Those oloshos are those who marry real men with the dough after their years of frolics, this is because of their experience at giving a man mind blowing romance, they could have any man they want. Most playboys you claim they marry olosho ends up with a deeper life lady who can even wash their hands before they 'LIKE' their husband's post on social media grin this is because they've sampled girls of different sizes and complexion that they aren't moved no more and end up marry a peacemaker who couldn't trouble them because they don't plan to give up their playboy lifestyles anytime soon. Most times the naive good guys marry beautiful evening newspapers, in their mind, they are the most luckiest man on earth to marry a barbie, later on, those ladies starts to give them problem that they couldn't handle due to their naivety about women and... BOOM! they open thread on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2019
nellyquash:

How can you generalized..What happen to the word 'Some'? What if i say Men are bunch of bastered how will you react? I don't generalized, I respect both genders!

[b][/b]Peace!
ok ma... 98.9% percent of girls here are venomous
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by luvyaself95(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I really wish to find a wonderful woman I will grow old with jst like my parents they have been together for 35 years nw...bt all this girls wey full town they make me fear marriage... every body dey form feminist even the ones wey no get work...no matter how hard you are you must summit to a man for you to have a peaceful marriage...bt guys get sense....if she summit to you no take her for granted...assist her wash una clothes... clean house... assist her cook...no dey form hard man....my dad still assist my mum till today.... since I was born I have never seen my dad beat my mom...so make una get sense
Wow.,You have a lovely and Wonderful Family...

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by luvyaself95(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2019
When a man has a good Wife his mouth will never stop praising God And Praising His Wife...
Happy Anniversary Saka Don Port oh..
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Marthaodion(f): 11:35am On May 25, 2019
Thank
Derinhenz:
And Tonto Dike and Churchillls marriage did not even last 16months

God's ways are just inexplicable.

He breaks some marriage's while strengthening others

God doesn’t break any marriage. It’s the devil that breaks home.
Summary, God doesn’t do evil. His mercies never ceases
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Jamersirwin1971: 11:38am On May 25, 2019
Randomshotzz:

Yeah. I like the way you responded. Education is the key. That's if there's any door anywhere.

67 vs 22. That's 45years difference?

If the reverse were the case, how would you have felt? Would you have given the same advice?

Be sincere.

Thank you . If it was I won’t question anyone’s lateness on marriage . Not everyone will marry early and not everyone will marry late. Even if MR A gives birth to 10 children it doesn’t mean they would all marry in their 20s , or early 30s. That’s the point . Just because Mr A first child comes early and the child grows up and also has children there is probability that MR A grand child might not have child early just like his dad . So it varies.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Smaade: 12:26pm On May 25, 2019
Grate.
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by djon78(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2019
Derinhenz:
And Tonto Dike and Churchillls marriage did not even last 16months

God's ways are just inexplicable.

He breaks some marriage's while strengthening others

God doesn't break any marriage but bad characters and attitudes does.
Majority of people both men and women don't work on there character and attitudes. Hence when they get married, the centre cannot hold, in no distant time it collapses.

So my advice to everyone, work on yourself.
Be a better you. Also be very careful when choosing a spouse, and most importantly, seek divine guidance. God no go allow you marry the wrong one!! Amen

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by djon78(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
olaBC007:

Literally, you are right but this world is unfair. Those oloshos are those who marry real men with the dough after their years of frolics, this is because of their experience at giving a man mind blowing romance, they could have any man they want. Most playboys you claim they marry olosho ends up with a deeper life lady who can even wash their hands before they 'LIKE' their husband's post on social media grin this is because they've sampled girls of different sizes and complexion that they aren't moved no more and end up marry a peacemaker who couldn't trouble them because they don't plan to give up their playboy lifestyles anytime soon. Most times the naive good guys marry beautiful evening newspapers, in their mind, they are the most luckiest man on earth to marry a barbie, later on, those ladies starts to give them problem that they couldn't handle due to their naivety about women and... BOOM! they open thread on nairaland cheesy

Your generalisation is not true
Bad wayward people may end up with a good partner, but if they don't change there ways
They still mess up the Union.

4 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by djon78(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
When a man has a good Wife his mouth will never stop praising God And Praising His Wife...
Happy Anniversary Saka Don Port oh..

You can say that again.
The best thing that can happen to any man is to have a good wife. It is next to being in heaven. Peace of mind and rest.

A guy that married a bad woman was telling me the story of his life yesterday. She gave him hell. And he had money when he married her. But lost almost everything. Left the guy 1 month after giving birth to a son for him.
But God wiped his tears. Met an exceptionally good woman, they have now been together for 7 years, she took that boy the other one left as her son. Now they have additional 2 sons.
The guys experience was something else. Wife no be boobs and backside. There is so much more to having a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 25, 2019
Davido Buy's Diamond crusted ring for N39 million [see photos]

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/05/davido-buys-diamond-crusted-ring-for-n39-million-see-photos.html

Davido Buy's Diamond crusted ring for N39 million [see photos]: it is not a news trend for nigeria's musician, giving the extrabouyant lifestyles of this musicians. David Adedeji Adeleke popularly known as davido has set a new pace for extrabouyant spending by purchasing a diamond crusted ring worth $110,000 which is approximately N39 million naira converted to Nigerian naira.

This is overwhelming giving the current state of Nigerian Economy, spending such a fortune on luxury is questioning. so many Nigerians has took to instagram condemning the trend , some even went as far as insulting the musician calling him an over pompous kid.

The owner of davido music worldwide; David Adedeji Adeleke popularly know as davido doesn't even care what people say about him or what their reactions towards his move may be.

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/05/davido-buys-diamond-crusted-ring-for-n39-million-see-photos.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Celebs Of Nigerian Descent / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband / Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.