Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) (2208 Views)

Best Online Jobs In Nigeria That Pays Daily[earn Upto 50K Weekly] / Learn How To Make Over 50k Weekly On Giftalworld. With Your Smartphone / Verified Way To Make Up To 50k Or More With Just 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 12:49am On May 25, 2019
Do you know you can make up to 50k a week selling RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)? Let say you are selling a month package for 5k, you just have to sell 10 in a week to make 50k. (I do sell as high as 10k least, 7k) I can teach you this business model at an affordable price.

It's stress free, it's easy to do, little time required, it's cheap to run ...very cheap to run, you get to start selling something immediately and that's an advantage and it's legit.

What you need is a computer and internet connection and just follow the simple steps I will teach you.

Contact me through the link on my signature.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 8:05am On May 25, 2019
You can do this with any other work you are doing, it doesn't take time at all. You will be amazed. Use the link in my signature now.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by wyserose: 11:52am On May 25, 2019
How at list explain a little
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
wyserose:
How at list explain a little

RDP is Remote Desktop Protocol (connection) you will have a Windows OS (operating system) setup in the cloud and people get to connect with it with any Remote Destop Client.

Remote desktop connection is an RDP cilent that comes with every windows Os. You can search for it on your PC, you will find it. (Image attached below)

A lot of people use RDP for VPN (virtual private network) which RDP is way more better. (In Nigeria)

Using a VPN is like putting a mask on that hides your identity by making you look like another server in another location when you browse while

More than just a mask, an RDP allows you to become that other server or computer, using its files and apps and desktop space as if you were sitting right in front of it.

A lot of people prefer RDP because it doesn't get to disconnect like VPN when the network is bad and others VPN problem and since RDP use to have the IP address of the server region they use to be more stronger.

RDP is used for a lot of other purpose also.

That's just the basic I want you to understand how it work, I will teach you how to create the RDP you will be selling and how to start selling them easily in it's stress free and easy to understand, you will just follow what I teach you and that's all. well you can be more creative in the way you make your sales.

Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by humphreyudoh(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2019
How do I get started with RDP
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
humphreyudoh:
How do I get started with RDP

Chat me up with the link on my signature. I will walk you through it.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 9:41am On May 26, 2019
Take your chance now.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 10:41pm On May 31, 2019
Offer still on.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by XcepXlargeGlory: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Can it work on phone?
RDPMAN:
Offer still on.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by XcepXlargeGlory: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Can it work on phone?

RDPMAN:
Offer still on.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by Zonto231(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
I did love to learn
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
XcepXlargeGlory:
Can it work on phone?

No. Only on PC
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by RDPMAN: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Zonto231:
I did love to learn

Chat me up.
Re: Make Up To 50k Weekly Selling RDP (legit Business) by youngakodex: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
I can't find your signature link

(1) (Reply)

Cloudflare Ssl Users Pls Cum In / 4 Year Old Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale / UPDATE: Approved Nigerian Adsense Accounts For Sale + PIN Verified UK Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.