Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) (73904 Views)

Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) / Model Rocks N360 Million Fantasy Bra At Victoria Secret Fashion Show - Photos / Davido Flaunts His New OBO Diamond Necklace Worth $100,000 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by graciamore(f): 5:16pm On May 25, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Shít like this happens to me too, the truth is that if you have enough money you will want to spoil yourself with the good things in life, this isn't a biggie though because I've seen someone spend more than that in a spot.
share. With me i dont have a kobo
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Timagex(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2019
mackDeee:
I swear The link on my profile personal text truly works.. I never want to do it before until I did it and got paid. Just copy it to ur browser and register in less than 5 minutes
. Link did not work..
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by don4real18(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2019
Gold coated meat! Isn't it dangerous to health?
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Billy0naire(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
what about your project?

Ready to Launch. Took more time than I thought.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by san316(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
This money will raise my building to lintel level ooo. Cruel world indeed
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by shams040(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Of course you know nothing. Mono-atomic gold is not just healthy, but fires up the neurotransmission and connects you to the Arkash.

Waooo, thanks for educating me. I think I will like to get the little or tablet once.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Stillthebest: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
sparog:
Stuffs like dis are meaningless to me

I don't see the need for it

Eating meat with gold dust, what are you tryna achieve?

Maybe it's cos I ain't a celebrity and I ain't wealthy yet sha

grin

Invitation to cancer!!
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Freshlorde: 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
Dmw na your papa investment ?
Smile4daddy:
You cannot invest with blood money, you spend it anyhow.

Show me one of Davido investment in Nigeria.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
Freshlorde:
Dmw na your papa investment ?
DMW? What are they selling/ or what are they producing
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Martinez39(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
That is the best meat ever, I long for it and will certainly eat that once a year to keep the gold in my blood firing up the conductivity of my nervous system.

Consuming mono-atomic gold dust is the best thing that can happen to anyone who cares about awakening.
Only you can say this. Congrats sir. grin

Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by sparog(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2019
Stillthebest:

Invitation to cancer!!

Some folks actually said it has nutritional value though I don't know if it's true

I'll have to read up on it
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2019
Emmzy201:
See how this one is wasting money
Only 30k out of that money will go a long way for me right now

Npower no chose u
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Deepfeel(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
But aunty kemi said the guy is broke undecided
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by subcbouy: 6:22pm On May 25, 2019
oduademonest:

You will die poor
Die poor? you tell davido cholesterol is real? nawao
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Stillthebest: 6:23pm On May 25, 2019
sparog:

Some folks actually said it has nutritional value though I don't know if it's true

I'll have to read up on it

Really? Need to learn also then

1 Like

Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Kbsaldeen(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
I ate this often na. Though it happens only in my dreams grin
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 25, 2019
gidimafia:
Yes 24k gold is edible and digestive. .connects u more on a spiritual level
wat kind of spiritual level??...pls educate me
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by kenzosky: 6:40pm On May 25, 2019
flames007:
Is that an actual gold used to coat the meat or something goldish.it's not possible to ingest gold like that and remain healthy.
But what do I know.
According to study, dusts of 24 karate gold is actually good for health, that's the reason they add it to very expensive champagnes.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by erek(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
Beedude:

Pictures of the cow or idontbelieve. Or na elephant u mean

because you only buy #300 meat at the market.... you have no idea what a big fat cow cost
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Adasun(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
That is the best meat ever, I long for it and will certainly eat that once a year to keep the gold in my blood firing up the conductivity of my nervous system.

Consuming mono-atomic gold dust is the best thing that can happen to anyone who cares about awakening.
welcome back bill.

I change my plan to study mbbs to physics because of you.

U might not recognise me,i only read ur thread and smile out.i just hope all u have been saying make sense once i get accostomed to all da terminologist u do post.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Warripikin08(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Before you say he's wasting Money and feeling pompous, do you know who or what Salt Bae is?
Google it and see that this shît is normal for celebrities, I've watched so many videos of celebrities with salt Bae, when the meat don ready, dem go come bend their hands like Imbe dey sprinkle d salt on top d meat.
Guy you know this guy too.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by mmsen: 7:05pm On May 25, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Before you say he's wasting Money and feeling pompous, do you know who or what Salt Bae is?
Google it and see that this shît is normal for celebrities, I've watched so many videos of celebrities with salt Bae, when the meat don ready, dem go come bend their hands like Imbe dey sprinkle d salt on top d meat.

Salt Bae sells overpriced meat for people with no taste or sense of discernment.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Beedude(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
erek:

because you only buy #300 meat at the market.... you have no idea what a big fat cow cost
Lolz. As if u know
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Billy0naire(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
Adasun:
welcome back bill.

I change my plan to study mbbs to physics because of you.

U might not recognise me,i only read ur thread and smile out.i just hope all u have been saying make sense once i get accostomed to all da terminologist u do post.

Thank You.

Studying Physics is great. I did not study Physics in my First Degree, I research on all Courses at a very advanced level with practical applications to make sense of existence. But I am through with all that now and I am just in the world to enjoy the ride and make more money to build my bloodline and transfer wealth from generation to generation.

Have entrepreneurship in mind as you study. You do not need to work for anyone, any company, but you can even make money while in school and own businesses. Time is not linear, and people are deceived to think they can only do one thing at a time.

While in school, research on online business that can generate you millions and invest into other sectors and I want to see you all succeed and make me happy.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Adasun(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Thank You.

Studying Physics is great. I did not study Physics in my First Degree, I research on all Courses at a very advanced level with practical applications to make sense of existence. But I am through with all that now and I am just in the world to enjoy the ride and make more money to build my bloodline and transfer wealth from generation to generation.

Have entrepreneurship in mind as you study. You do not need to work for anyone, any company, but you can even make money while in school and own businesses. Time is not linear, and people are deceived to think they can only do one thing at a time.

While in school, research on online business that can generate you millions and invest into other sectors and I want to see you all succeed and make me happy.
thank u bill
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 25, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? embarassed *spits* Just put me off meat, from now on i am a vegan.
Re: Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 25, 2019
I am guessing he have never heard of Vegetarianism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party: Thrown Inside Pool By Ini Edo / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.