Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life (20508 Views)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Mary Remmy Njoku Slams Those Bodyshaming Angel For The Shape Of Her Breasts / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by ikewaterwater: 7:11am On May 25, 2019
Eniola Badmus has slammed OAP N6 who she told to go on Jumia and himself a life, after he body-shamed her 3 years ago.

The banter started off in the comment section of a post Tunde Ednut, in which the actress called the media personality a 'balu' (cow). This led to an exchange in which Eniola Badmus who slammed OAP, reminded him that he body-shamed her 3 years ago which she is now ready to take up. 

Here are screenshots of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/25/eniola-badmus-and-oap-n6-fight-dirty-on-instagram-for-body-shaming-her-3-years-ago/

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by ikewaterwater: 7:41am On May 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by IamD18: 7:47am On May 25, 2019
It seems this Eniola Badmus is an emotional manipulator and blackmailer.

I've known fat ladies to be reserved, kindhearted, quiet and peaceful. But her case seems different.

She'll be the first to give a shot and will still be the first to cry for being bodyshamed.

I hate this kind of people.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Jayslicky: 7:57am On May 25, 2019
Eniola badmus has been trying to form savage for some time now, it just shows how depressed she has been lately coupled with fact that she isn't comfortable with her own body, she will be the one to suffer when the banters become hardcore because the insult that will be accredited to her will just shatter her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by saheedbadmus(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2019
eleyi le o..but this dude for no use her size abuse her na..na God create her now..

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by sinaj(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2019
See who is calling someone a cow grin

13 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by SEONaijaExpert: 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
Don't ever tell a fat person she's fat

They know already and it's enough stress, you saying it makes it a pain.

29 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Victorisoni3(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
Hmm who b dis ones again
Every day people acting and actressing on social media

Continue

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Miracle4Sure: 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by emmyN(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
Why does this lady's stuff keep coming in the news lately? Is it that she just started learning to use social media or one nairaland mod have been paid to do her PRO angry?
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2019
people that dont like to take care of themselves cry body shaming when being adviced.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by AutoReportNG: 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
This N6 has bad mouth ehn... His reply can cause depression. Bad boy, if na me, I will just do as he says, find a coldstone joint and think about my life.

Its your boy N6... CoolFM OAPs sabi shade ehn

14 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Smile4daddy(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
Fat useless Olosho from the Afonjaa useless region

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
It seems this Eniola Badmus is an emotional manipulator and blackmailer.

I've known fat ladies to be reserved, kindhearted, quiet and peaceful. But her case seems different.

She'll be the first to give a shot and will still be the first to cry for being bodyshamed.

I hate this kind of people.
shut the fvck up, how is she a manipulator, someone body shame her and you want her to keep quiet, if it me I will make sure he doesn't have one day of rest, rubbish PS fat people are human too, with flesh in them if they put the effort they can lose the weight, so don't discrimate against them like they are not people biitch

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by lastempero: 5:28pm On May 25, 2019
Who are these children disturbing our peace embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by safarigirl(f): 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
How can you carry a 3 year old beef?

Like N6 said, it is incredibly unhealthy to carry beef that long, and all this time, she was suffering in silence, feeling angry whenever she sees or hears of him, meanwhile the owner of the beef was just enjoying himself.

16 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
sad Apatialapa eyan eniola badmus.

I need big money like eniola badmus.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by safarigirl(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut the fvck up, how is she a manipulator, someone body shame her and you want her to keep quiet, if it me I will make sure he doesn't have one day of rest, rubbish PS fat people are human too, with flesh in them if they put the effort they can lose the weight, so don't discrimate against them like they are not people biitch
why are you angry?

When fat people call skinny people pole, it is not body shaming, but when someone calls them Burj Khalifa, it's an issue?

Fat people are responsible for bodyshaming skinny people a lot, but they can't take what they dish out. At least fat people can lose weight, na laziness dey make most people fat, but skinny people can't gain weight most of the time.

11 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
GBAMsolutely!!! cheesy wink grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by naijajobx: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
oh
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Junkie1: 5:37pm On May 25, 2019
FEELS LIKE I LOST SOME OF MY IQ READING THIS BULLSHIT NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES ARE COMPLETE TRASH ..SMH DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by backnbeta(f): 5:38pm On May 25, 2019
The N6 guy is mouthy!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by kogistar: 5:42pm On May 25, 2019
mackDeee:
I swear The link on my profile personal text truly works.. I never want to do it before until I did it and got paid. Just copy it to ur browser and register in less than 5 minutes
withdraw first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts / Tomi Odunsi & Seun Fadina’s Court Wedding & Dinner Party / List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.