Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (34217 Views)

Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Adortem: 3:48pm On May 25, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmm. Married in 2015 and they have 3 kids together? How did it happen? This is only four years bikonu. Well, it suits them that way. May the union last long and remain peaceful and productive, amen!

Have have been living together before and had kids before marriage.

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Adortem: 3:49pm On May 25, 2019
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT

WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR DIRECT SALES AGENTS

LeadHire Limited is massively recruiting Direct Sales Agents for her client in the travel and tourism sector

REQUIREMENTS
• OND/HND/BSC HOLDERS
• Experience in Insurance/Banking services marketing is desirable
• Candidates resident around Lekki and environs are encouraged to apply

Come along with your CVs

Date: 27th and 28th May, 2019

Time: 10am, 12noon and 2pm respectively.

Salary:#40,000+Commission.

If you meet the requirements above, please come to our office, details below:
Venue: LeadHire Limited, Suite J231, Road 5 , Ikota Office Complex, VGC, Ajah, Lagos.

For further information
Call: 08139498477
Email:jobs@leadhire.com.ng
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by jokaka89: 3:49pm On May 25, 2019
CAN YOU SEE MR IBU SOEEPING IN WHITE SUIT.
THIS MAN IS SO HILARIOUS. grin grin

Faithway10:
Veteran comic actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, and his wife, Stella Maris Okafor are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today, May 25th.

Stella Maris took to Instagram to share a lovely photo with Ibu writing;  and wrote;

"Happy wedding anniversary to us ���������������, i pray for God's blessings and protection Amen .My people, it's our wedding anniversary today ��������������please pray for us�������� @realmribu"

John Okafor married Stella in 2015 after his first marriage crashed, and they have 3 kids together.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/mr-ibu-and-wife-stella-maris-celebrate-4th-wedding-anniversary.html

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by etrange: 3:55pm On May 25, 2019
MikeBetty:
Poverty Has A Way Of Making A Woman To Decamp And Declare Her Marriage Inconclusive.

Everything is not about women! Men should learn to take responsibilities. Every small thing, women! This is why most women remain in abusive loveless relationships to avoid being shamed by the likes of you.

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by emmyjeff19: 4:02pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SaturnNick(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmm. Married in 2015 and they have 3 kids together? How did it happen? This is only four years bikonu. Well, it suits them that way. May the union last long and remain peaceful and productive, amen!
I tot my eyes were sleepy. Maybe he knack her during his first marriage

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 4:16pm On May 25, 2019
StarUp:
I keep telling men to just make money and relax... Beautiful ladies will naturally come once they smell the money/fame(even if you're ugly)... Mr. Ibu fine sha.

Yes ooo, Mr Ibu nah real fine man same as Osho baba and OBJ cool
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 4:16pm On May 25, 2019
Happy married life cool
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by EngrMatthew02: 4:18pm On May 25, 2019
Good. God bless ur home
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by MikeBetty(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2019
etrange:

Everything is not about women! Men should learn to take responsibilities. Every small thing, women! This is why most women remain in abusive loveless relationships to avoid being shamed by the likes of you.
Endurance Is Expected In Both Parties. If She Can Not Endure Why Rushing Into Marriage? Why Making Vow Of For Better For Worst? And The Worst Of It All Is " Till Death Do Us Part.

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2019
essenceplus:

The rate of divorce these days discourages one from desiring to Marry.
I DON'T EVEN NEED ONE
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by grandlexuz(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
etrange:

True! That not withstanding most women become monsters when their partners become poor.
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by promisehod: 4:48pm On May 25, 2019
cornel994:
was Mr ibu sleeping in the 1st pics?

IBU is IBU anywhere whether film or not

Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by etrange: 4:50pm On May 25, 2019
MikeBetty:
Endurance Is Expected In Both Parties. If She Can Not Endure Why Rushing Into Marriage? Why Making Vow Of For Better For Worst? And The Worst Of It All Is " Till Death Do Us Part.

Endure cheating and domestic violence? Well, that wouldn't be a problem if the male folkes can do those too.

May no man abuse our sisters physically.
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by etrange: 4:52pm On May 25, 2019
grandlexuz:

True! That not withstanding most women become monsters when their partners become poor.

Some do. But men are not any better. In fact, some men don't even wait for anything happen to their wives before cheating serially....
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by grandlexuz(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2019
etrange:

Some do. But men are not any better. In fact, some men don't even wait for anything happen to their wives before cheating serially....

Hahaha..So true.. Women too beeen cheating since 14 BC na..The things I see married women do these days makes me wonder why get married in the first place. Even those with loving and caring husbands..In a nutshell most women wouldn't think twice dropping a broke husband. Mine left me when I was so sick but most especially broke.
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by etrange: 6:11pm On May 25, 2019
grandlexuz:

Hahaha..So true.. Women too beeen cheating since 14 BC na..The things I see married women do these days makes me wonder why get married in the first place. Even those with loving and caring husbands..In a nutshell most women wouldn't think twice dropping a broke husband. Mine left me when I was so sick but most especially broke.

@boldes, sorry about that...

We can only pray for better partners.
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by sobastical: 6:11pm On May 25, 2019
Cumtroller:
Ugly Muthafucker...

Even with money this monkey still looks like a monkey.

Spits!!!

We know naija no easy but no dey display the frustration like this biko
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by grandlexuz(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2019
etrange:

@boldes, sorry about that...

We can only pray for better partners.

Thank You etrange. It was a nightmare. Like you said we can only pray for better partners..I made a post on my ordeal. In you spare you can have a look.
https://www.nairaland.com/5167136/wife-abandoned-me-while-bp
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by cosymyman: 6:28pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by jjparagon(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
Cumtroller:
Ugly Muthafucker...

Even with money this monkey still looks like a monkey.

Spits!!!

What exactly is your problem in life?
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by josephbensonz94: 9:41pm On May 25, 2019
My main man, my remaining of all time African great comedian right nw, may God, our Lord we all served bless u n ur household as wel, more gracious days shud come in exceedingly wit much more joyful day wit wide smiles on u, as u celebrate ur 4th white wedding anniversary, let d sky b ur starting point as already b great fountains,
Stay bless, God bless, God speed, wish u d very best of all time in Christ Jesus our Lord as we celebrate wit u.
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ThatFairGuy: 10:15pm On May 25, 2019
Be extra careful of ritualist and kidnappers... They're everywhere
Believe4:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need job (male, ssce). I reside in Lagos if you've got any job offer or available vacancy pls notify me via this number. Thanks 07017568836
Re: Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by adadike(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
essenceplus:

The rate of divorce these days discourages one from desiring to Marry.
true talk

Nadia Buari And Her Mother (adorable Photo) / #10YearsChallenge: Regina Daniels And Sister Destiny Throwback Photos / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It