Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) (61200 Views)

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Adasun(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman sleeping with her step son. I see nothing wrong in how people choose to satisfy their sexual fantasies. Our bodies are designed for fun, for work, for research capabilities etc.

Humans must know that they cant keep bottling up their sexual fantasies.

I want women to be free to enjoy sex with who ever they love and not be intimidated by this insecure generation of man. Adam married his daughters. Our Ancestors used to marry their cousins. Most people are too ignorant of our history as a specie.

The Religions are wrong about so many things including sex.
biologically i don't think babies formed from incest relationship are genetically strong and it may lead to disability in da long run if da chain continue.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Billy0naire(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2019
Adasun:
biologically i don't think babies formed from incest relationship are genetically strong and it may lead to disability in da long run if da chain continue.

Not been scientifically proven. What we can say is that the Y-chromosomes will have minute variations which are based on personal experiences and not from genetic dispositions from diverse parentage.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Nwaamurunamma: 7:44pm On May 25, 2019
Just look at, some pple can be shameless, don't u think will ur family say if they find out. Brainless idiot
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by delishpot: 8:59pm On May 25, 2019
thorpido:
We're cool.

Thank you.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Starbless57: 9:09am On May 26, 2019
Why the man no use juju as they catch am
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2019
Abeg,
Una help us beg the ladies in the world to stop giving peoples children to the wrong Man,even if he poor pas church rat.
Even if he is irresponsible,at least he is responsible for bringing the baby to the world.
How can a man make love to his biological Daughter?

Please tell us,maybe we don’t get it...... I still think it’s impossible to be sexually aroused by ones child.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by handsomebanana(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2019
Billy0naire:

Stop being emotional. This is not personal, it is cross-fertilization of opinions. I came here to master EIQ, and you all are helping me with that.

More....

Emotional?

I thought you went missing for real.

No jokes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2019
Billy0naire:

There is no psychological effect except in your own mind. The girl is 16, not 8. Even if she had sex at 8, I am sure you know Prophet Mohammed married a 9yrs old, I like Prophet Mohammed. And there are other Islamists who enjoy sex with tender virgins, let us not forget that. it is not wrong in nature because these young girls in the villages play rough play in the streams, in the bushes and during hide and seek grin

Those two are in Love, and they were only caught by people who do not mind their businesses. By the way, the man enjoyed both the mother and the daughter. Bad guy.

Why should I condemn something that is natural to others who love it.

You are more than sick. How did the fact that someone did it in the past made it right or normal today?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by booksrite(f): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Emotional? I thought you went missing for real. No jokes

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by akbonus: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Billy0naire:
Is that supposed to be a crime?

They are not related by blood, and there is no constitutional provision against the act.

You will collect very soon because from this your comment it is obviously clear that you have step daughter that you are sleeping with, i pity your parents and set of friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) / A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.