Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3055871 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Caustic001: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Saynotocultism what u make of this?

Drug War In Lagos Island by Kiddllc
When i was relocating to Lagos last year one of the reasons i opted for one of the estates in ajah/lekki was to avoid the past blowing up in my face... Now there are some communities and territories where we still have these frat menaces although they are a bit far from where i live but sometimes i get to use those routes. Now as i type over ten (10) souls have been lost. On Saturday alone about four nbm's were killed and their eyes plucked out. Last night to this morning a sec man was killed at a car wash where he went to wash his car to start this morning and another nmb drug dealer was killled also. Dont ask how i get info.. i have eyes and ears on the streets. Now these territories belongs to the two major frats nbm (blackk Ax) and sec (byrds). If u reside in a territory controlled by one and u belong to the other na u dem go take start counting ( those eyes plucked on Saturday ) If u stay in badoren, ado, Okira and all those axis where u still have indegenes i strongly advise u be careful how u move, where u hang out and who u roll with. I wonder why i haven't seen this in the news till now.. Its bloodier than I'm painting it and the killings are in broad day light. If u happen to stay in Eckins estate which is closer to these places be extra careful too because info is that the byrd that was dropped thia morning by some nbm boys is a big kill and the little boys who did the show ran into their home Eckins. So the war continues. The control of who sells what in various territories without crossing to the other territory.. We are watching...
no lie in all you ve said, except l don't know if its a drug war or rivalry issue. l used to stay around those area you mentioned, one was shot at and burnt in his tailoring shop a few meters from my house some time ago, l remember posting the very graphic update here, the two boys that carried out the murder didnt tuck the gun away until they got around the front of my house, the busy street on that christmas eve became empty all of a sudden. They ruined the whole celebration for everyone. I remember one time I met a friend at a popular bar I frequented in Badore, dude was in eiye cult. He told me his group were asking who I was just because I live in a rival cult neighbourhood and have a few friends who I suspect were cultists, he told me that he put in good words for me and warned me to be very careful. I had to cut off all connections with any shady character around my area, and also avoided those funny bars around.
This cultism issue has eaten too deep into our country that I see no redemption anytime soon. The country where I reside now, you still see them 'flying colors' especially on their anniversary. Its such a shame.
Op, keep the good work up. People say no to cultism.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ratello: 2:16am On Feb 27, 2020
saynotocultism:
You succeeded in typing rubbish. Let me be blunt with you with the bolded. Please stay away from cultism, When the wind attacks the tree, both the ripe,unripe and rotten fruits gets affected. NBM will not save you when the time comes.

You are truly an evangelist and it is only God that will continue to protect and guide you through as you continue to labour in the vineyard of God Almighty to set free the souls of men from destruction. God bless you real good bro

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That’s how I roll sir. I answer everyone if I can. If I don’t answer for the moment, be patient, I eventually will. As for claiming credit for sustaining the thread, it was my first time doing that and as u can see the guy goaded me into it!
bros sharap make pesin hear talk,u kept the thread alive for what? say na ur mata we dey discuss for here abi wetin, be careful

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tonyspecial:
bros sharap make pesin hear talk,u kept the thread alive for what? say na ur mata we dey discuss for here abi wetin, be careful

Lol. R u ok sir? Take a deep breath. U seem to be losing it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Lol. R u ok sir? Take a deep breath. U seem to be losing it. Lol
go and take ur drugs biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by geezyk(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Saynotocultism what u make of this?

Drug War In Lagos Island by Kiddllc
When i was relocating to Lagos last year one of the reasons i opted for one of the estates in ajah/lekki was to avoid the past blowing up in my face... Now there are some communities and territories where we still have these frat menaces although they are a bit far from where i live but sometimes i get to use those routes. Now as i type over ten (10) souls have been lost. On Saturday alone about four nbm's were killed and their eyes plucked out. Last night to this morning a sec man was killed at a car wash where he went to wash his car to start this morning and another nmb drug dealer was killled also. Dont ask how i get info.. i have eyes and ears on the streets. Now these territories belongs to the two major frats nbm (blackk Ax) and sec (byrds). If u reside in a territory controlled by one and u belong to the other na u dem go take start counting ( those eyes plucked on Saturday ) If u stay in badoren, ado, Okira and all those axis where u still have indegenes i strongly advise u be careful how u move, where u hang out and who u roll with. I wonder why i haven't seen this in the news till now.. Its bloodier than I'm painting it and the killings are in broad day light. If u happen to stay in Eckins estate which is closer to these places be extra careful too because info is that the byrd that was dropped thia morning by some nbm boys is a big kill and the little boys who did the show ran into their home Eckins. So the war continues. The control of who sells what in various territories without crossing to the other territory.. We are watching...
I have a street junior brother like that, he was shot at close range in ajah early this month cos he was with a cult member in Ajah, the boy is a dj and also an apprentice tailor, he lost his life cos he moved with the wrong person, to say he was the only child his mum had. Ajah is one hell of a cultist den.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Caustic001:
no lie in all you ve said, except l don't know if its a drug war or rivalry issue. l used to stay around those area you mentioned, one was shot at and burnt in his tailoring shop a few meters from my house some time ago, l remember posting the very graphic update here, the two boys that carried out the murder didnt tuck the gun away until they got around the front of my house, the busy street on that christmas eve became empty all of a sudden. They ruined the whole celebration for everyone. I remember one time I met a friend at a popular bar I frequented in Badore, dude was in eiye cult. He told me his group were asking who I was just because I live in a rival cult neighbourhood and have a few friends who I suspect were cultists, he told me that he put in good words for me and warned me to be very careful. I had to cut off all connections with any shady character around my area, and also avoided those funny bars around.
This cultism issue has eaten too deep into our country that I see no redemption anytime soon. The country where I reside now, you still see them 'flying colors' especially on their anniversary. Its such a shame.
Op, keep the good work up. People say no to cultism.

Thanks 4 sharing. Let me guess, u r now either in S.A.
or Malaysia or here in West Africa cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tonyspecial:

Saynotocultism, please call this nice gentleman to order. He is derailing
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ratello:

You are truly an evangelist and it is only God that will continue to protect and guide you through as you continue to labour in the vineyard of God Almighty to set free the souls of men from destruction. God bless you real good bro

I totally concur. And may God bless u yourself 4 being on the side of light
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

ewu Gambia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tonyspecial:

ewu Gambia

Sir calm down sir. Do some breathing excercises, then lie down and count to ten. It ain’t that serious. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
geezyk:
I have a street junior brother like that, he was shot at close range in ajah early this month cos he was with a cult member in Ajah, the boy is a dj and also an apprentice tailor, he lost his life cos he moved with the wrong person, to say he was the only child his mum had. Ajah is one hell of a cultist den.

Bros no be small thing. May God always protect us from satan and his agents IJN
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You are beginning to sound very irritating and extremely immature. First you turn this thread to an unnecessary voodoo argument. When countered, you claim credit for keeping this thread alive. Not like you shared your own personal cultism experience that we wanted to learn from. Now you are telling a non-moderator to call someone to order. Inasmuch as you are a teenager, you should also refrain from commenting too much in adult and serious discussions. This is not your thread and please do not deter real men from sharing their stories with your immaturity.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
kingthreat:

You are beginning to sound very irritating and extremely immature. First you turn this thread to an unnecessary voodoo argument. When countered, you claim credit for keeping this thread alive. Not like you shared your own personal cultism experience that we wanted to learn from. Now you are telling a non-moderator to call someone to order. Inasmuch as you are a teenager, you should also refrain from commenting too much in adult and serious discussions. This is not your thread and please do not deter real men from sharing their stories with your immaturity.

See this one again. Sir I’ve told u b4 u r a JJC to the thread, listen to people who were there from the beginning. Debate about juju has always been part of the thread as OP talked how he always went to baba b4 operation and how some cultists became invisible and bulletproof. Besides, learn to have a bit of sense of humor, it ain’t that serious. Now run along

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See this one again. Sir I’ve told u b4 u r a JJC to the thread, listen to people who were there from the beginning. Debate about juju has always been part of the thread as OP talked how he always went to baba b4 operation and how some cultists became invisible and bulletproof. Besides, learn to have a bit of sense of humor, it ain’t that serious. Now run along
please can you stop? Don't try to always sound right, it means you are wrong. Please stop!!!

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
ozoebuka1:
please can you stop? Don't try to always sound right, it means you are wrong. Please stop!!!

But canadaorbust is right. I was there too. You are also hypocrite. You quote him so he will respond yet pretend you want him to stop wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:31am On Feb 29, 2020
PoliteActivist:

But canadaorbust is right. I was there too. You are also hypocrite. You quote him so he will respond yet pretend you want him to stop wink

Thank u very much sir. Long time no see. No mind the JJC. Guy, whatever your moniker is, that’s telling u right there. Now run along
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 10:45am On Feb 29, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I think you are not alright. What will be my benefit when he quotes me? Lots of crazy people roaming this site... Don't quote me again because i won't reply you. You can now run along. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I think you are not alright. What will be my benefit when he quotes me? Lots of crazy people roaming this site... Don't quote me again because i won't reply you. You can now run along. undecided

”Don't quote me again” - mark of a stupid person.
What will u do if he quotes u sir? How will your not replying him affect him in any way? You now see who is crazy? Stop gratuitously butting in if u don’t like being put in your place
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

”Don't quote me again” - mark of a stupid person.
What will u do if he quotes u sir? How will your not replying him affect him in any way? You now see who is crazy? Stop gratuitously butting in if u don’t like being put in your place
Your written English is bad.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Your written English is bad.

Bad as in top notch?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2020
I have been following this story for some time but the past few days don dey vex me so tey I need comment. Na because of this reason strongmen dey vex with wetin OP do. Saying says give not what is holy to pigs. Much of this information wey OP reveal is not for everybody. That is why some fools have decided to come online and start claiming ownership to the thread like say na their papa get Nairaland. Person go out of him way to drop yarns to stop cultism, then one person wey no get head come dey do like pikin dey yarn akata for here. You think say system things na joke? If you feel say na joke, on 7/07/2020 waka with blue beret and blue shirt dey waka for Warri or any hood for your state. If them no put groundnut for your body, e go sure say you no go fit use one part of your body well again. System things na gangsta. The gangsta u dey watch for film na the real life wey men dey live. The orientation na to harden ur mind, when time come to shine your axe e no go no go mean anything. Person come here dey try help you see the light, then one dirty man wey no get iota of wiseness here dey claim say na him comment here first, other people wey dey comment na JJC. I know say you be small boy but this your stupidity no be about age. Boys wey be 16 for street don wise pass you and no dey talk anyhow. Because OP demystify cultism no mean say cultism na play play. You fit put number for your signature make your eye see small things. Na una dey spoil the whole thing wey OP start.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
xtremerules:
I have been following this story for some time but the past few days don dey vex me so tey I need comment. Na because of this reason strongmen dey vex with wetin OP do. Saying says give not what is holy to pigs. Much of this information wey OP reveal is not for everybody. That is why some fools have decided to come online and start claiming ownership to the thread like say na their papa get Nairaland. Person go out of him way to drop yarns to stop cultism, then one person wey no get head come dey do like pikin dey yarn akata for here. You think say system things na joke? If you feel say na joke, on 7/07/2020 waka with blue beret and blue shirt dey waka for Warri or any hood for your state. If them no put groundnut for your body, e go sure say you no go fit use one part of your body well again. System things na gangsta. The gangsta u dey watch for film na the real life wey men dey live. The orientation na to harden ur mind, when time come to shine your axe e no go no go mean anything. Person come here dey try help you see the light, then one dirty man wey no get iota of wiseness here dey claim say na him comment here first, other people wey dey comment na JJC. I know say you be small boy but this your stupidity no be about age. Boys wey be 16 for street don wise pass you and no dey talk anyhow. Because OP demystify cultism no mean say cultism na play play. You fit put number for your signature make your eye see small things. Na una dey spoil the whole thing wey OP start.
Leave them all these guys up there are all keyboards warriors.who them never knight for belle or put grand nut for leg go Dey make noise.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gracesofar(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

Name of book pls?

I guess dale Carnegie how to influence people. That's the starting paragraph of the book
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damibjs: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
xtremerules:

In fact..I don't bother reading there yearnings....I scroll down and find what Op has dropped for the day or the week....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AngryIgboMan: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2020

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2020
People wey dey doubt juju na those wey no know anything. When I go serve for kwara, I dey see 8 year old boys dey use goat test juju. Dem dey knack juju on goat, the goat dey die. Or you wan talk of boys wey dey enter bush enforce themselves, even you wey be their guy no go understand as you come dey fear them. Or when we dey secondary school, anytime we hear something big miss, one boy wey be babalowo pikin dey always catch the thief. Me wey don run long things with street girls nko, the ones wey dey do runz dey buy juju from Fulani. These babes from 3k per day, dem go dey make 20k-50k per day. If you wan see live juju today, tell one street guy or Alfa make he give you sure connect. Only thing be say, your life no go remain the same.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2020
You’ve said more than enough, a fool would always think himself wise and to the OP you are never a victim of oppression but rather a product of your premeditated choice(with your character and attitude you would still have joined if you never met any of the occurrences that came your way as long as you see means to join)
STrundah:
As I pointed out earlier, I’m not here to exchange words with you sir. Just to share my viewpoint. And if you say I’ve typed rubbish, from your perspective it is rubbish, and I respect that. You also mentioned something about the wind, well I don’t want to go into that, but I will let you know this: I will stay away from senseless killing not just because I’m scared of dying (I’m scared of dying. I’ve tasted a bit of life to know how sweet it can be, and I only get to live it once, so why leave in a hurry), but also because it would be extremely selfish and inconsiderate of me to allow my dead body that has been gruesomely murdered to be seen by my parents and loved ones. Sometimes, we stay away from trouble, not because we aren’t brave enough, but for the sake of those that love us.

Dead men feel no pain. It is the living that will. On this note, I rest my case. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
allan2:
ur yarnings no gel. u say u b maphite but you use terms belonging to the 'other group' things like 'movement' , and 'jew' a fake soldier i. e maphite won't use axe lingo

You be show guy bro, if not ask any show guy around you wetin be communion then you go understand me
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
opebiboy:
omi gongos men

Ekpah
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
He may speak the truth but I don’t believe that guy
Its not the truth who d Bleep gives him such regalia to wear as an initiate ... He should be on only boxers, not NBM regalia... He is a liar and he is in charge of the process.. He might have discarded the rest or thrown them away or unless he was forced to wear them by the police...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amusaaj33(m), Coolerman and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.