Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3057726 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
GreenArrow1:
This thread is now 'one week, one idiot' abi? Let the current reigning idiot finish dancing naked and give space for the next. Nothing does you.

Green, how far? You still remember this your comment abi? cheesy grin.

All hail prophet GreenArrow1!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LaboPolitics: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
kingthreat:

First of all, I am against cultism like you can see in many of my posts here. But I would not include the Pyrates Confraternity in this menace. The thing is that fraternities are in many tertiary institutions in the world, especially in the United States. Almost all presidents of the US belonged to a fraternity of the other. These fraternities/sororities usually help to promote and uplift their members as well as serve as an organization for people to belong. You must have heard of the skull and bones fraternity in Yale university that they have done a movie about. I know this was what the PC was all about to become an elite fraternity but the African mentality of members seeing themselves superior than others, the initiation of violence into affairs and the breakout of Buccaneers that led to supremacy battles was what tainted the PC. The best thing they could do is to be inactive in the university environment for awhile. I have two friends who are lawyers and active in PC, and I can tell you that that forced bamming of John into PC is illegal in their morals and if John reported the issue to top PC members, those guys behind the bamming would be excommunicated. Africans like to spoil everything including fraternity. Say this and that about PC. But at least for the past 2 decades we have not heard of silly supremacy killings involving the Pyrates confraternity. As in they welcome membership to people in their 50s till now.
But still I would not support membership into the Pyrates Confraternity. Fact is that many members of PC were once members of other violent confraternities. One Axeguy I know once told me that he's looking for a connection to join PC at least it would clean him of the mess of the past. Confraternities see PC as very prestigious that one of the founding members of the NBM that became a police commisioner once lied in a newspaper interview that he was part of the PC. So you willing to join should still have it in mind that you might be finding yourself in the confraternity mess of the African scenario and some fellow members having scuffle with you may actually use violence to achieve their aims. Ruggedity is still part of their school of thought.

That police commisioner you talked about ended up as a Deputy Inspector general of police. He claimed he is now a pastor, he was in a church confessing and rolling on the ground instead of saying the truth about the violent NBM cult group he founded which has taken many youthful souls, he downplayed the havoc he unleashed on the society by claiming he was a member of Pyrates confraternity (PC).
Why lie?

The Pyrates wrote an open letter dissociating themselves from him and asked him to do a proper confession.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Why dont you keep quiet sad we have heard you, you be aye wey no kill. Nobody is criticizing you, why not you shut up and let other people to give their account.
In the temple you belonged to, where they not killings carried out? Yes/No please answer
The stories here are about people who were heavily involved in cultism.
If na BG, BAN, SEC, BF , Maf, Maphite especially you go open your wide eyes dey read lyk say tomorrow no dey.

Bros from him statement you go know say him nor play temple, na one of those guys when their boss for HK bam... Those ones for know Wetin be life, nobody know them...

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
LaboPolitics:

That police commisioner you talked about ended up as a Deputy Inspector general of police. He claimed he is now a pastor, he was in a church confessing and rolling on the ground instead of saying the truth about the violent NBM confraternity he founded which has taken many youthful souls, he downplayed the havoc he unleashed on the society by claiming he was member of Pyrates confraternity (PC).
Why lie?

The Pyrates wrote a letter dissociating themselves from him and asking him to do a proper confession.

Yeah I remembered that in the news then
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dew04:
Thanks! No wonder it's so hard to understand... smiley

Maybe you didnt read the tread from the beginning. I think the averge oerson who read the posta from the beginning will understand most of what is written at this stage.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
kingthreat:

Christianity was formed to save mankind, but the same faith was hijacked to fight so many wars in the past. The same faith is being hijacked in modern day to make some people rich. Does that make Christianity evil? No! Even democracy that was formed for a good thing is being hijacked to re-invent corruption in our beloved Nigeria.
Good, reasonable men of the Pyrates then had to make some strong decisions to reform then. As for you replying your friend, you go tire oo. grin grin

Exactly what I meant. I have seen it all on nairaland, really have to reevaluate how I spend my spare time. Nairaland don dey turn to Kiddies Kingdom.

I salute saynotocultism, Monica, enthronedbygod, yourself and many others that have been contributing positively, you people don't know the lives you are saving. Many have been deceived into joining but this has opened people's eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Slimmy19:
Heard Jurist is a very discreet cult also

A friend of mine once told me, that if you are a jurist,you did something crime related and it is traced to you,it will be considered a Bleep up
I know 3 Jurist guys, they don't act like cultist cos they fear Ayez so much, but in areas where they are much, na Ameeeysi you go dey hear up and down, with Judges are always right, them be another bad sect... Them dey hardly pull hit, and Aye dey like oppress them well well cos I hear say them be Aye pikin, and dey knack egede too but with one finger out.. When the get fight with SEC for Edo some years back aye disguise as Jurist go dey form Eiye...

I told you this so you know that jurist too get into clashes, your friend dey use style toast you but you never know yet.. Good luck.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vanzcharles:
You know, some of you may be wondering why this thread us filled with just axemen stories. Let me tell you, because one of us decided to take a step.
The op was a fmr axeman so definitely you would see note from his canopy as others are getting free to share their stories as fellow axemen.
The other cult groups are still skeptical about sharing theirs even though they want to as they are not sure about the outcome. I tell you, if someone comes tomorrow and open a thread on KK you would see more KK confessions.

So on point bro, they better do it fast... Cos if it goes round it will make people know that all cult groups are evil, nothing like good cult.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Even me wey no be cultist don dey ginger. Being in a group makes killing seem like fun. If Kingsley didn't look for trouble, he would still be alive today.
If all these cults were not violent, many would have joined. In my school days, I joined Man o war cos I loved group activities, it was fun at Shere hills with military men giving you training.

NBM, SEC, SVC, etc would have been fun minus the HIT, killings, and rape.
Ironically, what they called freedom is oppression. It is all well-scripted from the narration that gives peace to people who deserve it. But he deserves no peace. When they go about forming a warrior for no right and then ended in unwanted soup for foolish things like these is really called for concern.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
On the intention of the founders of cultism in Nigeria, I think no one but them know their true intentions for forming the cult. Regardless of what they tell us, we cannot know anyone's true intentions except we know their minds, which we can't. So let us stop arguing as if we know their minds and purposes for forming the frats, whether good or bad.

The closest we can naturally get in knowing anybody's intentions as human beings is by reading their actions. Actions of people are more reliable indicators of their thoughts than what they say.

We only know the evil we are left to deal with, and people should not come here with sentiments and use half truths to make cultism seem harmless.

Cultism was evil from it's very beginning. You can see it from what was present among them from the very beginning.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
dfrost:

Green, how far? You still remember this your comment abi? cheesy grin.

All hail prophet GreenArrow1!!!

LOL!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:

I know 3 Jurist guys, they don't act like cultist cos they fear Ayez so much, but in areas where they are much, na Ameeeysi you go dey hear up and down, with Judges are always right, them be another bad sect... Them dey hardly pull hit, and Aye dey like oppress them well well cos I hear say them be Aye pikin, and dey knack egede too but with one finger out.. When the get fight with SEC for Edo some years back aye disguise as Jurist go dey form Eiye...

I told you this so you know that jurist too get into clashes, your friend dey use style toast you but you never know yet.. Good luck.
This your information is very wrong . their are allot of jurist for Auchi and kogi state both Akoko Edo ..And them no be Aye piki them no even fear aye self that last stress wey them get for Auchi with aye, they both end of killing two people from both sides which 1-1 before SvC come join the stress and allot of people die for Auchi.And for the nigga you replied too Na lie him e Dey talk cuz I for fit give you the full jurist matter but I Dey busy with work now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

This your information is very wrong . their are allot of jurist for Auchi and kogi state. And them no be Aye piki. And for the nigga you replied too Na lie him e Dey talk cuz I for fit give you the full jurist matter but I Dey busy with work now.
Bro Auchi na part of Edo o, and kogi na Edo neighbour...i nor wan dey location specific that's why I mentioned Edo.. Ask Jurist about their hand shake, them go tell you what's up... Na recently them and Aye start dey get issue, those day Aye nor dey use their matter play.. Once Sec and jurist dey fight then, just know say Aye must find way enter...

May be you dey right sha, but from the little I know, them an Aye used to be close allies.. Will be waiting to read more from you, many will learn a thing or two from you post thanks in advance...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

This your information is very wrong . their are allot of jurist for Auchi and kogi state both Akoko Edo ..And them no be Aye piki them no even fear aye self that last stress wey them get for Auchi with aye, they both end of killing two people from both sides which 1-1 before SvC come join the stress and allot of people die for Auchi.And for the nigga you replied too Na lie him e Dey talk cuz I for fit give you the full jurist matter but I Dey busy with work now.
Auchi na SVC strong hold, na Indigene dey run am pass, management for that poly nor dey want make issue concern them cos indegenes for there na Crase people.. Auchi na another bloody zone on a low key... Inside that matter when you yarn I know one native doctor pikin when go down out, his father was so devastated.

If him papa know say school go take him life him for nor just tell the boy make him dey house learn Tailor.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
To fight the menace of cultism, at the extent that it is in our society; as much important as the work that this thread does is, there's still discussions to be had.

I want to encourage everyone, cultist or not to air their opinion(s) but keep it civil and be genuinely willing to stand corrected & bow to superior argument. We know some minds are cast in stone but we'll continue to try for the others.

This thread was about cold until recently when the HIT stories came up again but every story will end. In the absence of such stories the discussions must continue.

This thread is in need of voices. A lot of you have fascinating angles to issues & bright ideas. Speak up so others can learn & be better thats how you create an impact.

If you post something & the replies/reaction makes you feel stupid its okay. No one is right or sensible all the time. Learn from it, hold no grudges, be free, you'll be better.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:

Bro Auchi na part of Edo o, and kogi na Edo neighbour...i nor wan dey location specific that's why I mentioned Edo.. Ask Jurist about their hand shake, them go tell you what's up... Na recently them and Aye start dey get issue, those day Aye nor dey use their matter play.. Once Sec and jurist dey fight then, just know say Aye must find way enter...

May be you dey right sha, but from the little I know, them an Aye used to be close allies.. Will be waiting to read more from you, many will learn a thing or two from you post thanks in advance...
bros na true matter ,Jurist and Aye fight early this year for Auchi and nor be small fight b4 Vikings come join the fight when Aye mistakenly kill dere xy d1
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:

Bro Auchi concerned about Edo o, and Kogi an Edo neighbour...i nor wan dey location-specific that's why I mentioned Edo. Ask Jurist about their handshake, them go tell you what's up... Na recently them and Aye start dey get the issue, those day Aye nor dey use their matter play. Once Sec and jurist dey fight then, just know say Aye must find way enter...

Maybe you dey right sha, but from the little I know, they an Aye used to be close allies.. Will be waiting to read more from you, many will learn a thing or two from your post thanks in advance...
I think your mention was concerned the phrase "Aye pikin". A word "pikin" is like a boy to its father and not many we understand your true definition without you properly telling what you meant because most of the problem is supremacy.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:

Yeah them still Dey troll hands up like aye. Aye call am egede nacking and jurist called their own egba. In fact that year 90s when them form Jurist even aye no want make them form jurist, Na buca be Dey support them that time because as that time buca Dey very strong for matter no be now wey them no Dey do wahala again .for your information Jurist and eiye never get stress once for Auchi, except one location like that for Benin. Aye and jurist Dey quick get stress for Auchi because even the jurist stubborn wella for Auchi. Them Dey do their hit for afternoon self with plenty of them moving around.. but even as those war Dey happened between them and Aye them never kill each other person once, not until 2018 when I Aye come go kill one jurist guy after few weeks jurist come go kill one big Aye boy, this boy big grab Macho man type them kill am close to angle 90 for express.. before SVC come
Enter the matter because Na big enemy aye and SvC be for Auchi. Only the stress wey jurist get again With another cult Na buca I think that was 2005/2006. The matter start for presidential hotel for warake road Na one buca guy girl be Dey do birthday but one jurist guy name Mecco come go do some stress for their . The buca come hit am for Setraco junction but the guy thank God because the news wey we hear Na say the guy don die. Na only Aye Dey always get stress with other cult for Auchi. Other cult no dey always get problems because them Dey behave matured.. the only rugged war wey other cult groups do wey bloody Na between SVC and eiye and that was around 2006.. that war eiye kill 3 SvC for that big hole � side, in fact they were 4 in number but one survived. All the cult groups for Auchi Dey bloody but the other Dey always respect themselves, them no Dey get stress with each other except Aye..
And for the jurist nothing secret about them and nothing special about them..Na indigenous people full am pass like bricks � layers , mechanics, carpenters and some other jobless street touts .

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sushieater: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=ICEBOUND post=91076384]

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

Yeah them still Dey troll hands up like aye. Aye call am egede nacking and jurist called their own egba. In fact that year 90s when them form Jurist even aye no want make them form jurist, Na buca be Dey support them that time because as that time buca Dey very strong for matter no be now wey them no Dey do wahala again .for your information Jurist and eiye never get stress once for Auchi, except one location like that for Benin. Aye and jurist Dey quick get stress for Auchi because even the jurist stubborn wella for Auchi. Them Dey do their hit for afternoon self with plenty of them moving around.. but even as those war Dey happened between them and Aye them never kill each other person once, not until 2018 when I Aye come go kill one jurist guy after few weeks jurist come go kill one big Aye boy, this boy big grab Macho man type them kill am close to angle 90 for express.. before SVC come
Enter the matter because Na big enemy aye and SvC be for Auchi. Only the stress wey jurist get again With another cult Na buca I think that was 2005/2006. The matter start for presidential hotel for warake road Na one buca guy girl be Dey do birthday but one jurist guy name Mecco come go do some stress for their . The buca come hit am for Setraco junction but the guy thank God because the news wey we hear Na say the guy don die. Na only Aye Dey always get stress with other cult for Auchi. Other cult no dey always get problems because them Dey behave matured.. the only rugged war wey other cult groups do wey bloody Na between SVC and eiye and that was around 2006.. that war eiye kill 3 SvC for that big hole � side, in fact they were 4 in number but one survived. All the cult groups for Auchi Dey bloody but the other Dey always respect themselves, them no Dey get stress with each other except Aye..
And for the jurist nothing secret about them and nothing special about them..Na indigenous people full am pass like bricks � layers , mechanics, carpenters and some other jobless street touts .
Omo u just know dem finish ,nor forget 2011 or 2012 when bucca and SVC get war ,Omo e bloody oo...
And Aye sees every frat as a potential threat to dem.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

This last part got news laughing hahhahha... Na all injews any how people dey and those any how people dey always look for trouble, na so you go hear conductor tell passenger say him go reason him matter with men, na so fight when doctor die put take start lol....

Bros tanks for the exposure jare, God bless you...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Macro231101:
Omo u just know dem finish ,nor forget 2011 or 2012 when bucca and SVC get war ,Omo e bloody oo
Yeah.. sorry I forget that one you no lie .. the war end 1-1. Buccaneer hit two SvC boys one die the other one survived.. after one month SvC come kill one buccaneer .. the bucca guy Na delta Na so the war end ..
Both side lost one person each .
If you get any brother wey Dey come Auchi poly come school Abeg tell make them avoid area like Sabo and Bawake . First bawake,second bawake and third bawake .. because immediately new student Dey come resume school, Aye Dey share form give all of them with fear Na most of them go fill form go join .

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

Yeah.. sorry I forget that one you no lie .. the war end 1-1. Buccaneer hit two SvC boys one die the other one survived.. after one month SvC come kill one buccaneer .. the bucca guy Na delta Na so the war end ..
If you get any brother wey Dey come Auchi poly come school Abeg tell make them avoid area like Sabo and Bawake . First bawake,second bawake and third bawake .. because immediately new student Dey come resume school, Aye Dey share form give all of them with fear Na most of them go fill form go join .

Hahaha! See wahala oo.
What if u fill d form u kno come join?
G
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

u nor go tell me na ,SVC get luck dat year sha...but nw every thing don change ,bucca nor dae fight for Auchi again,I do my Nd For Auchi so I know as e dae go...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Macro231101:
Omo u just know dem finish ,nor forget 2011 or 2012 when bucca and SVC get war ,Omo e bloody oo...
And Aye sees every frat as a potential threat to dem.
Yes them Dey always reason any frat men as potential threat.. that is the reason them Dey quick get problem with other frat. Like the other frat for Auchi them hardly get stress with each other may be once in five years. One thing about Aye once you no join them, them Dey feel say you hate them.. if you go see girl for house wey Aye Dey e most like look for your trouble, if you Dey wear nice clothes/ nice shoes e go Dey jealous from their now stress don start, of you Dey the same beer parlor with them and you table full of drinks them go Dey observe you . But other frat men no too get those time Dey reason person like that ..
The nonsense wey pain pass for cult matter, Na girls Dey always make the kill them selves.just like the three war wey maphite and Aye war last for Auchi, Na girls issues ooo and men die anyhow .
Brothers Abeg cult no be am .. Na tension men take graduate ooo on top war ooo .

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
opera1:
[/b]

Hahaha! See wahala oo.
What if u fill d form u kno come join?
G
Ayes dae do intimidation wella for Auchi ooo,wetin go make u stay dat side dem go disturb u tire
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

Yes them Dey always reason any frat men as potential threat.. that is the reason them Dey quick get problem with other frat. Like the other frat for Auchi them hardly get stress with each other may be once in five years. One thing about Aye once you no join them, them Dey feel say you hate them.. if you go see girl for house wey Aye Dey e most like look for your trouble, if you Dey wear nice clothes/ nice shoes e go Dey jealous from their now stress don start, of you Dey the same beer parlor with them and you table full of drinks them go Dey observe you . But other frat men no too get those time Dey reason person like that ..
The nonsense wey pain pass for cult matter, Na girls Dey always make the kill them selves.just like the three war wey maphite and Aye war last for Auchi, Na girls issues ooo and men die anyhow .
Brothers Abeg cult no be am .. Na tension men take graduate ooo on top war ooo .
I see I be wan even talk on the maphite war with Aye...for one school like dat may Aye get issue with Alora ,just because 1 alora guy get money wella and e dae spend am anyhow na wetin Mae dem fall am ....Thats why no gain in cultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Savinglives2020: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Always wanted to share my story to save lives but I couldn’t because people will definitely link me home or cause big dispute with *this person* that’s close to me. So I created a new moniker and will be using a third person narrative.

Im not a cultist and too late to be one cause I’m approaching my thirties and I have seen it all.I have experience several hits. Police bursting, even one time soldiers were hunting *this person( won’t specify if a friend or family but I have been with him a long time). We shared a good relationship until he got admission and he joined . He became secretive with me even tho our relationship maintained, he changed friends and then it all began

I have kept several of his personal guns not because I was in support of him but because I had no choice and he was like my backbone in life(school fees, bills, food and many miscellaneous).i just hope you guys will understand you have to do some things just to keep other aspect of your life moving. I watch him grow in ranks, from cryer to chief butcher to present aye coordinator in one of the most rugged forum

Truth is I’m glad I am finally ‘far away from *this person and I pray God changes his heart cause he is heartless and very brutal when you touch his tail. Thinking about everything I have witness as a Jew associating with him is bringing tears to my eyes already and I wish I could write a full book about it

Last one that happened that made me said my last prayers under the bed was when many sec boys came for him from different angles,he spotted them first and got lucky(not trying to be specific how he escaped) but I was with him and two of his regime members. Immediately he got lucky, he made calls and before you could say jack, in about 10mins his nbm members responded with weapons. Immediately one GLK and one Audi was made available for rolling. They searched for the sec rolling squad but couldn’t find them and then they went farther, by late night when I already left home, I heard 4 sec members were killed and instantly I knew it’s was him.

So many stories but because this thread is filled with judgmental people, I have refrained from saying them since day one of it. Someone said if you are good cultist, the blood that other members shed is also in your hand. So as a Jew man like me that was with *this person, do I also have blood on my hand?

I will share more precise first hand stories depending on my mood and if the spirit leads

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Macro231101:
u nor go tell me na ,SVC get luck dat year sha...but nw every thing don change ,bucca nor dae fight for Auchi again,I do my Nd For Auchi so I know as e dae go...
Their two no Dey get stress for Auchi but that war just happened like that.
For that bucca those men don old finish and most don travel leave town. And now them no Dey collect new members again since 2012 because of the violence/war .. because them say na the new members Dey always cost wahala..
Sometimes I go see some people here Dey paint bucca as saint. The difference between buccaneer and other frat is them
Them no Dey cast their hits . They are very coded I’m pulling their hits. Bucca fit kill your person you no go know .. and them get some members way them
Dey call micro for inside Bucca, them fit fellow you stay house for 50 years you no go no say them belong and their fellow members no go cast them. Those men Na slow poison I swear but them Dey talk less .

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Savinglives2020:
Always wanted to share my story to save lives but I couldn’t because people will definitely link me home or cause big dispute with *this person* that’s close to me. So I created a new moniker and will be using a third person narrative.

Im not a cultist and too late to be one cause I’m approaching my thirties and I have seen it all.I have experience several hits. Police bursting, even one time soldiers were hunting *this person( won’t specify if a friend or family but I have been with him a long time). We shared a good relationship until he got admission and he joined . He became secretive with me even tho our relationship maintained, he changed friends and then it all began

I have kept several of his personal guns not because I was in support of him but because I had no choice and he was like my backbone in life(school fees, bills, food and many miscellaneous).i just hope you guys will understand you have to do some things just to keep other aspect of your life moving. I watch him grow in ranks, from cryer to chief butcher to present aye coordinator in one of the most rugged forum

Truth is I’m glad I am finally ‘far away from *this person and I pray God changes his heart cause he is heartless and very brutal when you touch his tail. Thinking about everything I have witness as a Jew associating with him is bringing tears to my eyes already and I wish I could write a full book about it

Last one that happened that made me said my last prayers under the bed was when many sec boys came for him from different angles,he spotted them first and got lucky(not trying to be specific how he escaped) but I was with him and two of his regime members. Immediately he got lucky, he made calls and before you could say jack, in about 10mins his nbm members responded with weapons. Immediately one GLK and one Audi was made available for rolling. They searched for the sec rolling squad but couldn’t find them and then they went farther, by late night when I already left home, I heard 4 sec members were killed and instantly I knew it’s was him.

So many stories but because this thread is filled with judgmental people, I have refrained from saying them since day one of it. Someone said if you are good cultist, the blood that other members shed is also in your hand. So as a Jew man like me that was with *this person, do I also have blood on my hand?

I will share more precise first hand stories depending on my mood and if the spirit leads
sad

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koga51: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

Maphite! That sect is another notorious cult group especially in Edo and Delta and some parts of the east. I hardly hear of their activities in south west. I once had a terrible encounter in ekpoma those days while schooling. Maphite had a clash with Ayes and some maphite raided a hostel in search of a known aye target. We were outside our hostel when about four armed men barged in. We were ordered to lie down. I almost passed out, infact urinated there. They went straight to their target room and met his absence. In annoyance, they disarmed all our phones that evening and left. That incident made me avoid all cultists and scenarios such as gatherings and late movements till i left uni the next year.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
people wey nor join rolling squad and perhaps were in their homes chilling na them go kill... chai

Part of the "good cultists"

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Igboboy59(m), Ololade1999 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.