Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,471 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3120100 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
amaham:
A young 2nd year medical student was killed in 2004 at my school. Feelers then, was that he wasn't a cultists, but has an elder brother who was a system man. Both of them have facial similarities I guess. So can a rival cult murder a relative of a cultists just to count scores?

yes they can..i knew of someone his brother was a viking and another an eiye man and ayes came to their house and they wanted to kill the vikin sibling and as them no meet am they killed his brother that was an eiye man,so you seen they can kill anyone just to count scores and it was not like that in the old days

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=unknownsolja post=79904738]

ok good i got the story mixed up,well still cultism does not pay and where did the ruggedity end up now and i knew many buccaneers died because of his death as well[/quote

Cult mata no dey end well.but the youth of nowadays when you keep advicing them against joining cultism them go feel say you dey hide something good from them.few years ago when I still dey hood some boys wan come join through me then I talk them make them no join because I don already know waiting wey pass through before we got graduate for school,person go dey write exams e go dey guns shot and we dey engineering and na the engineering block the war for the start during exam period. The boys wey I talk to not to join any cult group because me no fit put them for me own Las Las them go joint Ayes and Viking,I just laugh as a senior man them no go understand..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ezeagu(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Teeboy15:

See this one o...
What's my business with u that I'll want to 'rubbish' u?
I only asked a question cos I was genuinely confused, you're here spewing thrash.
Prophet of fire, abeg first channel that 'curse' on all the cultist, ritualusts, kidnappers and armed robbers in your state and rid all those vices before you face innocent man.
Alika...

*Trash.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EASY39(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
dfrost:

True talk my brother. Thug life ain't easy.
Cultism No Pay Just Like How Ajia lost his in ilorin couple of year ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sameni123(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
waletoke12345:

Tbs was Ibaka in ilaro he lIve in orita nah buca kill im with plank 2003 set
Thank you bro have been looking for someone to corroborate my story,

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sameni123(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
amaham:
A young 2nd year medical student was killed in 2004 at my school. Feelers then, was that he wasn't a cultists, but has an elder brother who was a system man. Both of them have facial similarities I guess. So can a rival cult murder a relative of a cultists just to count scores?
Something like this almost happened to me ,remember I had one yellow sneakers then and my elder brother use to wear it to sch ,latter there was a fight between eiye and alura Andmy bro was staying close to sch and na eiye dominate the place ,thank god he came home for weekend ,the eiye ostrich the guy is late now bursted the house he was staying thinking he was a buccaneer ,they beat everyone in the house when they did no find him,when the roommates called and told him ,I had to call a former ibaka I know and the current ibaka and the ostrich that my bro no Dey game that if anything do am we go begin kill each other family be that before we now met for talk and resolved everything ,it was latter I known it’s one for foolish alura that was asked by an eiye if my brother is a lord and he said yes despite the fact he knows he does not belong the guy come they beg me latter ,
So yes some ppl die for mistaken identity

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sameni123(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Meeyankee post=79905316][/quote]
My mentor that made me to belong cos he was the number one of alura then,he was dating a girl in my compound so when he comes he jist us about hits and games that’s when I developed interest and he use to Invite me to there party then,so when I got into sch and told him I want belong he told me not to do it but I think say him know want make me self Be like am ,
His junior brother it was when he got to island he saw his junior bro among the new intending memebers his friends no tell am say them want blend him brother him want kill am that day they need to Be holding him Say he don do ,have never encouraged anyone to belong my two cousins that stayed with us when they where in sch I just Dey look then if you like join if you like deh nothing concern me

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
unknownsolja:

lol.you bi buca and you day argue..i explained already and maybe you didnt read..FLYING IBAKA is number 1 in any school in nigeria,once you graduate from school you are a WORLD IBAKA...so WORLD IBAKA do not lead/head a university,they still go back to their community as WORLD IBAKA and head their perch.WORLD IBAKAS have a meeting called WORLD COUNCIL OF IBAKAS.again there is nothing like world ibakas in all campuses of nigeria.WORLD means you are done with school and your regime don end.its just like gej coming back to aso rock when buhari day in charge now

You are very correct! E doesn't know the difference btw nest and perch vis-à-vis IBs' ...

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2019
unknownsolja:

ok good i got the story mixed up,well still cultism does not pay and where did the ruggedity end up now and i knew many buccaneers died because of his death as well
buccaneer nor dae die,dem go sail with gp, saying many buccaneers died Na total rubbish
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Even private schools are not spared esp in the SS.. BIU Igbenedion Novena, Madonna to name a few.

Confra get spirit I swear.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tabithababy(f): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2019
dfrost:

sameni123, unknownsolja you guys are right about your talk. I will say that at least some homies like you and some of us survived that deadly scourge called cultism.

Mine stated from secondary school and spiraled into the high institution. Till now I've not gone to collect my certificate from school. Walking about with statement of result. Had a near death experience with two families cry embarassed lipsrsealed.

Una get mind to narrate una own. I'm dying with my own old life. Not narrating any shit. Cultism is really a plague, honestly. It just has to stop. Go to Ilorin now, na local boys dey enter bush pass undergraduates. Can you imagine that 4 monikers already sent me pms from this thread? For what exactly? Make all man dey em lane oOo.

This life tire person.

Don't reply any of the pm o

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by unknownsolja: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2019
osaroosei:
buccaneer nor dae die,dem go sail with gp, saying many buccaneers died Na total rubbish

stop embarrassing yourself and free yourself from mental slavery,odin,grandpa.jaku jaku,korofo all of them all evil

43 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EagleNest(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God bless you and you’ll will surely live long let’s all join hands to try to convince as many not to thread the path of untimely death

[/b]I think it’s time for people to start enlightening youth using tv stations,radio and internet to tell of the danger of cultism.[b]

I can vividly tell you that %80 of those involved are regretting each passing seconds looking for a way out

Good idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EagleNest(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2019
unknownsolja:

yes its a spiritual thing and for my own case then i carry am for head and i hated ayess with passion for no reason..lol and i even train well so as to get physical ruggedity..i tell you cultism is a spirit and only those involved can understand because once the spirit leaves you that is it,i dont even mix with guys anymore and i look the other way even if i see my so called former bird brothers and [/b]the only way to defeat cultism is to shun everything that brings you to them like drinking,smoking and moving to another state[b],i was in a restaurant back then and i noticed everyone in the restaurant were all eiye men,i did not relate and all i did was eat my food and walk out,cultism is spiritual because all the jojos we used to sing are all evil..imagine singing and be happy about killing your fellow nigerian in the name of colours and cultist are cowards because we cant even fight against the oppression from our own government..las las cultism is evil and it kills

You make sense die. The boldened is a very good point.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Olanireti(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2019
This is really an eye opening. Thank God you scaled through. I really hope intending guys will learn.

There is another true life confession that's even brutal than Op's own I read on nairaland back then by MONEY SOLDIER titled CONFESSION OF A ROUGH, RUGGED NAIJA GUY. You can search for it on nairaland or coolval22.com. A very eye opening true life story, but it's explicit{the sexual scene is too explicit as the guy was vert detail)

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2019
EASY39:
Cultism No Pay Just Like How Ajia lost his in ilorin couple of year ago.

Yea bro. It was a sad event on Taiwo Road and Stadium that day my nephew told me.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
tabithababy:

Don't reply any of the pm o

Reply pm? cheesy grin cheesy grin I laugh on the wild side. Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate. Some of us don pass some kain levels oOo.

One of the best ways to leave that life and stay protected: Always pray to God to forgive you. Everyday of your life and maybe join the force (Army, Navy, Airforce, DSS (like the op) or any one that can get you strapped 24/7) .

Las las we go dey okay. God knows that most of us got involved not because we wanted to wholeheartedly but because of peer pressure and curiosity.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osemoses1234(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Olanireti:
This is really an eye opening. Thank God you scaled through. I really hope intending guys will learn.

There is another true life confession that's even brutal than Op's own I read on nairaland back then by MONEY SOLDIER titled CONFESSION OF A ROUGH, RUGGED NAIJA GUY. You can search for it on nairaland or coolval22.com. A very eye opening true life story, but it's explicit{the sexual scene is too explicit as the guy was vert detail)
comfirm story
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2019
osaroosei:

Keep on deceiving yourself. Grandpa is a marine spirit if you don't know.
My roommate during my extra year in school was a sea lord, he died like a chicken during a fight. Na only plank them use kill am.
He appeared to another buccaneer friend of mine and told him, that he was in a terrible place and he won't like him to join him there, that the place was so terrible that he wouldn't even like his enemy to come there after death, he admonished him to change his life before it's late.
After 3 months his elder brother also died. 2 brothers from one family died in their prime.
Cultism is evil and barbaric. Better change your ways.
A word is enough for the wise.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

My roommate during my extra year in school was a sea lord, he died like a chicken during a fight. Na only plank them use kill am.
He appeared to another buccaneer friend of mine and told him, that he was in a terrible place and he won't like him to join him there, that the place was so terrible that he wouldn't even like his enemy to come there after death, he admonished him to change his life before it's late.
After 3 months his elder brother also died. 2 brothers from one family died in their prime.
oga I know your type, which 1 be say after e died, e appeared to his friend ,oga get away, shebi after death Na judgement, which 1 be say e spirit appear,oga go preach this rubbish to senseless people like you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

go tell davido,burnaboy,zlatan and co about this

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
osaroosei:
oga I know your type, which 1 be say after e died, e appeared to his friend ,oga get away, shebi after death Na judgement, which 1 be say e spirit appear,oga go preach this rubbish to senseless people like you.

Don't be ignorant young man.
After death is judgement and I'm happy you know that, but God used his image to speak to the other buccaneer boy, just like Elijah and Moses appeared at the mount of transfiguration.
Thank God you know there is judgement after death.
If you think life is all about drinking and clubbing and going to buccaneer parties and looting then you're truly lost.
God bless you and I earnestly pray that you change your ways.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ifyalways(f): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nothing new from SayNoTocultism undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sureboy626(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Following....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Best way to stop cultism is to educate your brothers or sisters, let them know there are more to life than killing over nonsense colours. Cultism can't be stopped, why? It's rooted in the Nigerian system. Politicians are involved, influencial people are involved, even celebrities are involved. Someone here made mention of burna boy being in one movement and many laughed at him. Its because you are not enlightened. If you know one or two about cult groups, u will see the point the guy is making. For example, there any many videos of burna boy crossing his hand, saying 7 7 , what does that mean? Or you think artiste wearing black on black almost all the time do not know what they are doing? Someone mentioned davido being in the 7 gang and some of u think because he's rich he can't belong? I laugh in French. Just pay attention to his lyrics in living things remix, listen to vector song very well with his last album artwork, watch olamide awon goons mi video and look at the costume of olamide reminisce and phyno, think tubaba is truly innocent? Lol.. What of Duncan mighty? Check the design of his house gate, kizz Daniel? Don't go far, check his last video with davido. Don't think the berets they wear have no meaning or is just fashion.. Those guys knows what they are promoting and what they are doing.

Why do they belong? I can't really say but I'm sure one of it is to have more connection. One of the reasons many good artistes don't get the hype they want. In music industry, each cult have their own brand, they have their own marketer or promoter, have their own "sugar daddies" for money.
There are some ceos or managers in big companies that belong too.. That also give access to fellow cultists to be employed easily. Where I did my tp, I entered a man's car.. He's the Head of that department.. Immediately I entered, I saw an anchor on the dashboard in form of freshener and I knew his level.. I didn't stare at it or showed a sign I knew something. Just locked up.. During break time, in the dinning I saw him again, this time shaking another manager in a way that belongs to the yellow people. Hehehe.. No wonder his seat belt is yellow in colour also.. What's my own? Just minded my business.. Cultism is everywhere

My point is, don't look up to a popular figure as a mentor, don't pray to be like them.. You don't know what they have done to reach that level, u don't know what they have prayed and stepped on to reach the wealth.

Cultism is very bad.. I attend a school that is also known for cultism and I play with some of them.. Yes I do.. I know my way.. I'm not close to them, I'm not far from them. I don't run away from them and also I pay my dues.. How? When I see a known cultist, I greet and move away.. If they call and try to obtain, I may have 500 with me but I'll say "bros, na ur boy I b now, make i buy u dz 100 cigar, as I dey go house so na garri I wn go drink.. If to say I see money for ur hand ni, I go collect am run go buy groundnut ni.. No vex baba" saying with total seriousness. But if you reply non challantly, I pity your body. Many have died.. There's a street outside campus, every Saturday, there's always a new dead body there.. Always.. And police won't do anything.. All what they do is to come and carry the corpse.. Later, we found out that its the same police that's giving out the hints of rivals. Cultism? Na die.. Once u join, its a death warrant. No matter where u go in the world, u will go down. They are all over, ready to drop any rival or anybody that betrays them.. How did they get there? Sugar daddies.. Saynocultism might have escaped but if you, you.. Yes.. I mean you go on and join, you won't even have the same chance.. You will go down... In fact.. You must go down. Be wise, learn to listen, learn to know when to run, don't move with them, stay in you lane... Its not even compulsory you go to chruch, even some fellowship pastors are involved.. But number one, stay in your lane and don't make mouth.. Greet them, if they want to obtain use idea to deal with it... I had a friend, they always call dz guy and try to obtain from him but he always say he will see them.. One day, he had enough money.. He just went to their base, asked them to order drinks.. They drank and drank.. The guy paid and that's all.. Till today, they still call him baba... You might not be lucky.. Imagine, u belonging to a group that won't help ur life in anyway but add more sorrows, they stay broke and feed on obtaining from students... You are warned... U join, sooner or later, ur parents will mourn you

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by myk2mic: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Olanireti:

https://www.nairaland.com/1399216/confessions-rough-rugged-n-raw#17465438

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OKOATA(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
My question is that how come after initiation these guys become so mean and don't see blood as anything, even the way they kill barbaricly like shooting in the head and etc.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Olanireti(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Olanireti(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is another true life story on cultism. Best story I ever read on nairaland. I recommend it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1399216/confessions-rough-rugged-n-raw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Best way to stop cultism is to educate your brothers or sisters, let them know there are more to life than killing over nonsense colours. Cultism can't be stopped, why? It's rooted in the Nigerian system. Politicians are involved, influencial people are involved, even celebrities are involved. Someone here made mention of burna boy being in one movement and many laughed at him. Its because you are not enlightened. If you know one or two about cult groups, u will see the point the guy is making. For example, there any many videos of burna boy crossing his hand, saying 7 7 , what does that mean? Or you think artiste wearing black on black almost all the time do not know what they are doing? Someone mentioned davido being in the 7 gang and some of u think because he's rich he can't belong? I laugh in French. Just pay attention to his lyrics in living things remix, listen to vector song very well with his last album artwork, watch olamide awon goons mi video and look at the costume of olamide reminisce and phyno, think tubaba is truly innocent? Lol.. What of Duncan mighty? Check the design of his house gate, kizz Daniel? Don't go far, check his last video with davido. Don't think the berets they wear have no meaning or is just fashion.. Those guys knows what they are promoting and what they are doing.

Why do they belong? I can't really say but I'm sure one of it is to have more connection. One of the reasons many good artistes don't get the hype they want. In music industry, each cult have their own brand, they have their own marketer or promoter, have their own "sugar daddies" for money.
There are some ceos or managers in big companies that belong too.. That also give access to fellow cultists to be employed easily. Where I did my tp, I entered a man's car.. He's the Head of that department.. Immediately I entered, I saw an anchor on the dashboard in form of freshener and I knew his level.. I didn't stare at it or showed a sign I knew something. Just locked up.. During break time, in the dinning I saw him again, this time shaking another manager in a way that belongs to the yellow people. Hehehe.. No wonder his seat belt is yellow in colour also.. What's my own? Just minded my business.. Cultism is everywhere

My point is, don't look up to a popular figure as a mentor, don't pray to be like them.. You don't know what they have done to reach that level, u don't know what they have prayed and stepped on to reach the wealth.

Cultism is very bad.. I attend a school that is also known for cultism and I play with some of them.. Yes I do.. I know my way.. I'm not close to them, I'm not far from them. I don't run away from them and also I pay my dues.. How? When I see a known cultist, I greet and move away.. If they call and try to obtain, I may have 500 with me but I'll say "bros, na ur boy I b now, make i buy u dz 100 cigar, as I dey go house so na garri I wn go drink.. If to say I see money for ur hand ni, I go collect am run go buy groundnut ni.. No vex baba" saying with total seriousness. But if you reply non challantly, I pity your body. Many have died.. There's a street outside campus, every Saturday, there's always a new dead body there.. Always.. And police won't do anything.. All what they do is to come and carry the corpse.. Later, we found out that its the same police that's giving out the hints of rivals. Cultism? Na die.. Once u join, its a death warrant. No matter where u go in the world, u will go down. They are all over, ready to drop any rival or anybody that betrays them.. How did they get there? Sugar daddies.. Saynocultism might have escaped but if you, you.. Yes.. I mean you go on and join, you won't even have the same chance.. You will go down... In fact.. You must go down. Be wise, learn to listen, learn to know when to run, don't move with them, stay in you lane... Its not even compulsory you go to chruch, even some fellowship pastors are involved.. But number one, stay in your lane and don't make mouth.. Greet them, if they want to obtain use idea to deal with it... I had a friend, they always call dz guy and try to obtain from him but he always say he will see them.. One day, he had enough money.. He just went to their base, asked them to order drinks.. They drank and drank.. The guy paid and that's all.. Till today, they still call him baba... You might not be lucky.. Imagine, u belonging to a group that won't help ur life in anyway but add more sorrows, they stay broke and feed on obtaining from students... You are warned... U join, sooner or later, ur parents will mourn you
You've said it all. Politicians, celebrities, they're all in the game. I've seen pictures and videos on Youtube of Davido and Burna Boy crossing their hands and doing their handshakes.Recently there's this Burna Boy song i saw on Youtube called "Vampire" , in the song he says he had never shot or cut anyone till dem light his guy, he also said something about pulling out a Beretta. And in the comment section people were praising the songs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EASY39(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
dfrost:

Yea bro. It was a sad event on Taiwo Road and Stadium that day my nephew told me.
As old the man be,they still use him to count scores,he did the dirty job for aregbe second term election in osun send from kwara,the same dirty job M.C OLUOMO DID during osun 2018 gov re-run.

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.