Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3074240 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
opti2:
First of all, i want to send a special shoutout to saynotocultism , i appreciate everything sir . Godbless you *****

2 Months Ago, i was harassed by some eiye members in my area. Omo, those guys one turn me to something else. One of them open office for my head ooo . There was a day i went out with my woman and came back around 8 in the night . As we approached my gate , na so them come outside from my compound and started teasing me for money.

you don buy iphone abi, no worry , you go see *****

I rush to the station, paid close to 50k , no headway. One even came to me and said " we don dey use your 50k shayo. you go run from here " I gave up and my woman started pleading i leave the area. i started making arrangement for another apartment but something said i should write saynotocultism and i did . i told my woman and she was afraid bcus the police couldnt do anything is it saynotocultism ?

I was even robbed close to my house and all the robbers where saying " WEY THE IPHONE " unlock am . i unlocked the phone and have it to them.i reached out to saynotocultism and i never got a reply back immediately. A week later, i checked my email and saw the reply. He asked me of the state i was residing and i told him and he then gave me a contact in S.S.S .

NA SO MY Problem take end .

I contacted him and went to see him. Omo, see men everywhere. Tall Huge figures. As shortman wey i be, Mortuary standard cold enter my spine. They collected my address and they came to me in the night. All i needed to do was come back late so i could draw the guys. Na so one fall enter trap. The cuffed his right wrist to his left ankle.

The next day, the guy took the SSS to the houses of the remaining 3 of them and so them write undertaken. I thought that was the end.

shuo, see as you make me dey laugh uncontrollably... Cultist na felele, na crowd be their power. If you slap or beat cultists, him go always tell you say WE SHALL SEE... meaning, I am a little boy but I will go and tell my other little boys so we can all join our little little power and add some weapons to defeat a big man like you. cheesy

If you join cult, you be big fool.. if you want place when doings dey, go join meeting or club where big boys dey and if you dey problem your meeting members go fit help you and not some silly ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF GANG undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by babygirljoy: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Things are happening in this world, check this story out. Fear relatives and friends who promise you /child a better life.. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUfMBRzJFE
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opti2: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

shuo, see as you make me dey laugh uncontrollably... Cultist na felele, na crowd be their power. If you slap or beat cultists, him go always tell you say WE SHALL SEE... meaning, I am a little boy but I will go and tell my other little boys so we can all join our little little power and add some weapons to defeat a big man like you. cheesy

If you join cult, you be big fool.. if you want place when doings dey, go join meeting or club where big boys dey and if you dey problem your meeting members go fit help you and not some silly ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF GANG undecided

Omo bros, those guys show me shege. common to go buy purewater na problem. Na so i go run go my bedroom open curtain dey check if any of them dey downstairs. Na so i go close my one eye like all those EYE OF HORUS dey spy before i go commot. For raining season, na so i go purposely pass were water full leave dry land cus i dey avoid them. I go put my leg inside water like crocodile.

one of them called legins, na so he drink morkite forget himself. He leave cigar for mouth and hold lighter for hand sleep go. Na so them carry am like small pikin put inside van.

Na God go purnish them. Cowards.....

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
opti2:

Omo bros, those guys show me shege. common to go buy purewater na problem. Na so i go run go my bedroom open curtain dey check if any of them dey downstairs. Na so i go close my one eye like all those EYE OF HORUS dey spy before i go commot. For raining season, na so i go purposely pass were water full leave dry land cus i dey avoid them. I go put my leg inside water like crocodile.

one of them called legins, na so he drink morkite forget himself. He leave cigar for mouth and hold lighter for hand sleep go. Na so them carry am like small pikin put inside van.

Na God go purnish them. Cowards.....

Hahahahaha... You are crazy bro. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
opti2:
First of all, i want to send a special shoutout to saynotocultism , i appreciate everything sir . Godbless you *****

2 Months Ago, i was harassed by some eiye members in my area. Omo, those guys one turn me to something else. One of them open office for my head ooo . There was a day i went out with my woman and came back around 8 in the night . As we approached my gate , na so them come outside from my compound and started teasing me for money.

I rush to the station, paid close to 50k , no headway. One even came to me and said " we don dey use your 50k shayo. you go run from here " I gave up and my woman started pleading i leave the area. i started making arrangement for another apartment but something said i should write saynotocultism and i did . i told my woman and she was afraid bcus the police couldnt do anything is it saynotocultism ?

I was even robbed close to my house and all the robbers where saying " WEY THE IPHONE " unlock am . i unlocked the phone and have it to them.i reached out to saynotocultism and i never got a reply back immediately. A week later, i checked my email and saw the reply. He asked me of the state i was residing and i told him and he then gave me a contact in S.S.S .

I contacted him and went to see him. Omo, see men everywhere. Tall Huge figures. As shortman wey i be, Mortuary standard cold enter my spine. They collected my address and they came to me in the night. All i needed to do was come back late so i could draw the guys. Na so one fall enter trap. The cuffed his right wrist to his left ankle.

The next day, the guy took the SSS to the houses of the remaining 3 of them and so them write undertaken. I thought that was the end.Four days after they were released, i got a call from SSS and they told me we have entered phase 2. Recovery of my phone and money i have been spending for drinks and cigarettes and to finally chase them out of the hood. Omo i was afraid like craze but when i thought about all i had gone through, na so i change my mind.

2 Days after the call, someguys came to my house and gave me a torn shirt and they told me they are from SSS. i called the SSS guy to confirm and he did. They asked me to wear the shirt and one of my boxers and asked me to run into the street shouting for help and they told me the exact stuff to say. I did and the next day, the guys were picked up cus of the undertaken they signed. They were locked up.

I repeated the same act 1 week later, the number one of the cult group and all key holders were picked up. I was paid 100k to offset my funds. My phone came out someone how. They have cleared all the information from the phone. The parent came of some of them came and they also signed undertaken.

I repeated the act again 4 days after they were released. The next day in the morning, i heard 3 of them relocated that night before the SSS came for them. The last one relocated yesterday. I went to him and asked him. BROS YOU DEY PACK ? WHICH SIDE YOU DEY PACK GO ? Baba face be like Ninja Turtle.

saynotocultism, thank you sir and may God reward you.*******

grin grin grin You self na crazeman. This story really cracked me up. Good job by Saynotocultism.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
opti2:

I repeated the act again 4 days after they were released. The next day in the morning, i heard 3 of them relocated that night before the SSS came for them. The last one relocated yesterday. I went to him and asked him. BROS YOU DEY PACK ? WHICH SIDE YOU DEY PACK GO ? Baba face be like Ninja Turtle.

Let me quickly drop this...

The day of my arrest was similar but this time it was an initiation gone wrong. The ju mending was too much the guy passed out. His friends took him home and after he woke the first thing he did was to report to his uncle who was a Major.

Na that day I see something wey fear me for life. I go update when the time reach.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
opti2:

2 Months Ago, i was harassed by some eiye members in my area. Omo, those guys one turn me to something else. One of them open office for my head ooo . There was a day i went out

Did this really happen?
I wish it really did
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
My reign as Butcher was full with brutality. Mainly as external.

The one incident at FT "Murder Temple". Now I was in OND 2 and very active in the frat. I have reliable squad and almost doesn't pay for anything at all even food because I always have people around me paying for one FK or another. I received an OG of a HIT on ground at the Temple and reinforcement was needed, immediately I assembled a team of 4 including big shoe and James, (Mario was now a Lord else he would have marched). We moved to the Capital of the city and touched with the chief priest and he instructed that coast was cleared as the war was between Axxe and Birds, that an Axxe was beheaded in upper siluko thus, no peace for anyone who prices.

I vaulted out my 4. I don't move with 7 in these kinds of HIT. I called my spiritualist in Agbor and he said all good. That victory is ours. We drew schematics and that night the whole of hall 4 was empty except for neutrals and bonafide students. We move in to out of school to their homes even to their family houses. A guy named Biggie (Nosa) was shot dead at a drinking bar in Adolor, at the end of the HIT Ayhes from 3 different Temples kept the scores at

Axxe 4-2Birds.
I return to school and my Kpoa informed me that I need to slow down and concentrate on my school because that was the first reason I came here. I told him no. It wasn't the first reason I came here, I came to school so I can join the movement and I am ready to follow it up. Don't bother about my school, I have got it covered, I have mercenaries in my department to cover up for me. He was worried because I have played him mu CD if being the only son amongst 3 sisters. He was just saying everything to make sure I stay a better representative of my family. But I saw him as a weakling and was planning a Mutiny till he told me one afternoon.

How far' Kpoa said.
Mi chair. Mi Don! I firm'

I know say you dey plan mutiny on my regime, but make I assure you, I won't go down without a fight even if it means eliminating all your family. Kpoa said sternly.
Ah! Mi Don, wetin come bring my family for this matter, I no dey plan anything, I dey loyal. Make my family no miss "I said in between laugh and fear"

I just come warn you as my blooda, I (......) Was ordained by Lord.... Former custodian and protector of this great Temple. I no fit watch my Temple fall because of anybody. Kpoa said.
Kpoa 1, I swear to you today, if anybody plan mutiny for this regime, I go personally kpai am, I placed my hand on my chest.
He laugh and left. I quickly call my squad to inform them to abolish the mission as I don't want to look for any of my sister's or parents. I know what he can do. Now my worry now is how to get back at the Baggs that shot at me. I cannot declare a HIT when I am not the Kpoa. This will be tantamount to janeting. So I had a friend who like cult activities but he isn't one because of fear but he loves the lingual and anchor. I told him, he won't be bammed but will become an Ayhes of he can help me impersonate find out who shot me or who knows who shot me since he stays in my GFs street he must know something.

7 days later he called and said the guy is a bag and his name is Solo. I thought as much as as I know that name to be a tough guy. That weekend my sister came from Benin to see me and brought some stuff for me. We were sleeping when big shoe called my phone but I wasn't picking and he sent the following...

Egede, We don map Solo... Touch down base at once.

My sister woke up and told me I had missed calls. I confirm and immediately jolted up from bed straight for my timberland and black jeans with a brown top.

Tonight... Solo will kiss the dust.

Cultism is evil, it ruins. I died and came back to life through Jesus' my redeemer and savior. Do not think this is a movie... These events wasn't as smooth as its been said here.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Watched him begged for his life amidst tears and anguish. For one thing he knows I won't let him leave alive. But the kind of execution I wanted for him was to be loud so as to make a statement but again, a member among us said no, let's do it silently by taking him away from the school environment and dump him there so as not to raise suspicion. We were contemplating my phone kept ringing non-stop, I decided to check saw my sister's message.

"Mummy said, you should pray that whatever you're about to do tonight will kill you that she immediately you left".

I may not be a true believer of anything but the message brought cold to me this one time and I called Big shoe, and told him everything, he said okay he understands, I can go that he will confirm Solo on my behalf. Big Shoe was ready to do anything for me as at the time. I began having cold and strange feelings about all these. Time was about 2:20am, I concluded to call my sister and ask her again, she said my mother called that she wasn't the one that called her (I have no reason to disagree). I called my Kpoa and told him what is going on with Solo and he told me to free Solo and be on guard that he doesn't want any war as he wants to graduate in one peace and Lord up. As I was eying the number 1 position after my Kpoa Lord up, I have to lead by example. I was loyal to him and in ruggedity I am confirmed.

I now have a valid reason to free Solo so as not to look like a weakling before my squad. Kept Solo with them and left to my house. Got home and my sister was asking too many questions.

New semester and it was already time for INI. I already lost the election as a Kpoa, but for good reason I was happy I didn't get it I was really ready for the INI. Like I wrote earlier, the INI was so brutal the Ayhes lost an ITJ. I was on a bike going to school my body sign was biting me. I know there's trouble. I diverted and went straight to Base. (My biggest mistake)

15mins later...

If you move?!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Perkins1:

The one incident at FT "Murder Temple". Now I was in OND 2 and very active in the frat. I have reliable squad and almost doesn't pay for anything at all even food because I always have people around me paying for one FK or another. I received an OG of a HIT on ground at the Temple and reinforcement was needed, immediately I assembled a team of 4 including big shoe and James, (Mario was now a Lord else he would have marched). We moved to the Capital of the city and touched with the chief priest and he instructed that coast was cleared as the war was between Axxe and Birds, that an Axxe was beheaded in upper siluko thus, no peace for anyone who prices.

I vaulted out my 4. I don't move with 7 in these kinds of HIT. I called my spiritualist in Agbor and he said all good. That victory is ours. We drew schematics and that night the whole of hall 4 was empty except for neutrals and bonafide students. We move in to out of school to their homes even to their family houses. A guy named Biggie (Nosa) was shot dead at a drinking bar in Adolor, at the end of the HIT Ayhes from 3 different Temples kept the scores at

Axxe 4-2Birds.
I return to school and my Kpoa informed me that I need to slow down and concentrate on my school because that was the first reason I came here. I told him no. It wasn't the first reason I came here, I came to school so I can join the movement and I am ready to follow it up. Don't bother about my school, I have got it covered, I have mercenaries in my department to cover up for me. He was worried because I have played him mu CD if being the only son amongst 3 sisters. He was just saying everything to make sure I stay a better representative of my family. But I saw him as a weakling and was planning a Mutiny till he told me one afternoon.

How far' Kpoa said.

I know say you dey plan mutiny on my regime, but make I assure you, I won't go down without a fight even if it means eliminating all your family. Kpoa said sternly.
Ah! Mi Don, wetin come bring my family for this matter, I no dey plan anything, I dey loyal. Make my family no miss "I said in between laugh and fear"

I just come warn you as my blooda, I (......) Was ordained by Lord.... Former custodian and protector of this great Temple. I no fit watch my Temple fall because of anybody. Kpoa said.
Kpoa 1, I swear to you today, if anybody plan mutiny for this regime, I go personally kpai am, I placed my hand on my chest.
He laugh and left. I quickly call my squad to inform them to abolish the mission as I don't want to look for any of my sister's or parents. I know what he can do. Now my worry now is how to get back at the Baggs that shot at me. I cannot declare a HIT when I am not the Kpoa. This will be tantamount to janeting. So I had a friend who like cult activities but he isn't one because of fear but he loves the lingual and anchor. I told him, he won't be bammed but will become an Ayhes of he can help me impersonate find out who shot me or who knows who shot me since he stays in my GFs street he must know something.

7 days later he called and said the guy is a bag and his name is Solo. I thought as much as as I know that name to be a tough guy. That weekend my sister came from Benin to see me and brought some stuff for me. We were sleeping when big shoe called my phone but I wasn't picking and he sent the following...

My sister woke up and told me I had missed calls. I confirm and immediately jolted up from bed straight for my timberland and black jeans with a brown top.

Cultism is evil, it ruins. I died and came back to life through Jesus' my redeemer and savior. Do not think this is a movie... These events wasn't as smooth as its been said here.

you sure say you be strong man so. no go impersonate for outside ooooo. Ayes go finish you oooooo.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Perkins1:

Axxe 4-2Birds.

How far' Kpoa said.

If you be strong man, Ayes no dey use Mutiny . If you run matters well for T. You go knw say Men dey use Rebelling. Bros , i no dey hold you make u continue your story, but no make mistake impersonate outside. Aiyes dey vex.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Totalitarian:

you sure say you be strong man so. no go impersonate for outside ooooo. Ayes go finish you oooooo.

Hahahaha. Go ask what is the name of the FT (Mother Temple).

On purpose, I changed it to Murder Temple. It was MT translated "Mother". The change is on purpose my Chief.

Ayes no fit finish me, not today, not tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dobnina(f): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Perkins1:

Hahahaha. Go ask what is the name of the FT (Mother Temple).

On purpose, I changed it to Murder Temple. It was MT translated "Mother". The change is on purpose my Chief.

Ayes no fit finish me, not today, not tomorrow.
Pls continue your story. Don't be distracted.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Totalitarian:

If you be strong man, Ayes no dey use Mutiny . If you run matters well for T. You go knw say Men dey use Rebelling. Bros , i no dey hold you make u continue your story, but no make mistake impersonate outside. Aiyes dey vex.

If Ayes wan vex make them vex na lol. I wan impersonate Ayhes to gain what? Validations abi online respect? Mutiny wasn't the term of NEO B, as such I didn't come here to lecture anyone on lingual, if you notice most of the words were not written in lingual but in simple English to forestall anyone thinking they have known much enough to be classified as a frat boy. anyone that wants to learn OT should follow thru the process. If you survive am... Fine, if not... Fine.

I salute you sir.
Cheers big Man

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Perkins1:

If Ayes wan vex make them vex na lol. I wan impersonate Ayhes to gain what? Validations abi online respect? Mutiny wasn't the term of NEO B, as such I didn't come here to lecture anyone on lingual, if you notice most of the words were not written in lingual but in simple English to forestall anyone thinking they have known much enough to be classified as a frat boy. anyone that wants to learn OT should follow thru the process. If you survive am... Fine, if not... Fine.

I salute you sir.
Cheers big Man

Omo I Ll like to know how you survived that if you move situation .

Guy how are you people still alive

Anyways we bless God for everything .

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
I remember back in the days in uniben when I asked my Gee then about any repercussion as to all the havoc he has caused in school , that what would happen if they came for him .

His reply was - If it’s coming , It’s coming . Nothing he can do about it .

That was so cold , A man that was not scared to die and knew he would die the same way he has been killing people .

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pickmycall: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2022
shocked
Aladdin1:
Super story! your story full of lies and e no add up.abeg go rewrite the truth.u say u come 4rm poor family.how u manage get brother wey fit bring police 4rm asaba come abraka? u say joy na student how come she no fit write come and go? u say u come 4rm poor family and u dey struggle for skool.how u manage get money to buy drinks for cultist? lastly how come all the police wey handle ur case,even civil defence come be vikings?abeg i no read again.carry ur story go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Good Morning All.......how una dey?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 2law(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
NoBones:
Good Morning All.......how una dey?
I dey okay oo. Good morning plenty bones�
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by otuword: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Auxtin85:

That means you nor see anything for school, no cult group will fight for you except they want you, no cult group will fight a ju except they want him.

Bros you are right I experienced the same thing wen I was in ekpoma.
At the initial stage they will fight for after some time u will be as to join

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Auxtin85(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
otuword:

Bros you are right I experienced the same thing wen I was in ekpoma.
At the initial stage they will fight for after some time u will be as to join

You see am? I be from Edo State and I know all that happens there

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Restofmind: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cultism is evil.
When my school collected house and became independent in year 2005.
I was initiated immediately after d celebration.
A week after the initiation i started hearing "this school them never dis-virgin am someone must go down its a must".
We have one strong external then named Jesus, he was like it happened in my school then this house must dis-virgin itself before end of this semester ppl must die.
I was like moku mogbe modaran(a Yoruba slang) i asked watin carry me join.
Omo it's like prophecy oooo it came to pass before u no it POISON was killed, Leye collected bullet for neck but survived, later Elder K was killed. Gbass gboss everywhere almost every week school way day peaceful before turn to something else.
Thank God am about to finish ND then, i just go and continue my HND in another school and remain solo.
MYPEACEOFMINDISIMPORTANT

saynotocultism

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Restofmind: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
nosleep:
Please I can I be a member of pirate confratanity ...will it cost me much please I need an answer. I've Never seen pirate confratanity in any war with others. I love that confratanity.

@nosleep, I opened this account because of you.
Several people have warned you but you don't value the peace of mind you have now.
Your eyes will clear when you loss that peace of mind.

When am in ND2 i have a room mate he's a pirate confraternity member(PC) we live in peace and like each other.
But when i got admission into another school (HND) i never believe pirates could be so strong like that (year 2007-2009) infact pirates almost dominated then you will always see red colors everywhere .
One thing leads to another i have another room mate he's Ayeees but he did not finish school and left confraternity ruined his education.
My HND days it's always Ayeees vs Pirate.
I have lived with both PC and Ayeees all confraternities are evil even with the one i joined i wish i had not.
Please do not join.
I will stop here.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2022
A presume man who should be around 40-45 years of age with ban name doctor on island is going around campaigning about how buccaneer secret is being exposed on this site to some ban fora
A man who should be exposing the danger of this secret cult
A fresh graduate Sealord was shot dead at laspotech isolo campus last week who was their 7th man on the hierarchy, u and the rest of the OSB couldn’t do anything yet u are pained because buccaneer con fraternity is being exposed here
I don’t know ur lubbish on here but I know u will see this, think about your life and the boys dying daily from cult activities

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2022
The boy that was killed on their signing out

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Marpol2021(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2022

Carry on we dey ur back boss
story dey sweet you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
freshkpomo:

if you want place when doings dey, go join meeting or club where big boys dey and if you dey problem your meeting members go fit help you and not some silly ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF GANG undecided

Clubs like which?

Cos me I like this feeling of brotherhood and belongingness but I no wan die yet.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MEGASTAN76(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Neddstark:

I'm glad when I see men like you who have been in the system condemn cultism. I swear it is way beyond everyone's mental borders.
I was following that guy that updates stuff on Whats app. On a certain week, over 10 videos deaths of cultism killings. I am not talking of the aftermath of the hits, i mean these guys record as they kill their rivals on live video.
Abeg pity your family that has spent too much on your feeding and education. Say no to cultism.
Abeg drop the guy number make i savam they view the status too.i no wan join anything abeg,the pressure high but i know who i serve.my friend wey be butcher for the system warned me sternly never to join.i know he loves me and God speaks to me tru him.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2022
opti2:

The next day, the guy took the SSS to the houses of the remaining 3 of them and so them write undertaken. I thought that was the end.Four days after they were released, i got a call from SSS and they told me we have entered phase 2. Recovery of my phone and money i have been spending for drinks and cigarettes and to finally chase them out of the hood. Omo i was afraid like craze but when i thought about all i had gone through, na so i change my mind.

2 Days after the call, someguys came to my house and gave me a torn shirt and they told me they are from SSS. i called the SSS guy to confirm and he did. They asked me to wear the shirt and one of my boxers and asked me to run into the street shouting for help and they told me the exact stuff to say. I did and the next day, the guys were picked up cus of the undertaken they signed. They were locked up.

I repeated the same act 1 week later, the number one of the cult group and all key holders were picked up. I was paid 100k to offset my funds. My phone came out someone how. They have cleared all the information from the phone. The parent came of some of them came and they also signed undertaken.

Exactly the way Saynotocultism writes.... undecided undecided.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opti2: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oversabi. i am not saynotocultism oooo. na this same reason him no go ever one help una ooooo. take a break from this thread my brodaly us saynotocultism 2 dey ya head. na so another oversabi dey up they treaten perkins1 . Baba perkins self run grin grin grin

jmaine:

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
opti2:
Oversabi. i am not saynotocultism oooo. na this same reason him no go ever one help una ooooo. take a break from this thread my brodaly us saynotocultism 2 dey ya head. na so another oversabi dey up they treaten perkins1 . Baba perkins self run grin grin grin

Predictable response.... Anyway, I rest my case...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cofta(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2022
jmaine:

some of are terribly annoying. you are the person who linked saynotocultism to ambiiciouscent in the past. you also tried linking him to someone in the past bcus of italics or asterics or so. you guys are becoming annoying. I knw you all are trying to Nab the most wanted man in your cult but please try to be smart when doing this Abaaaa.
Mr saynotocultism , you better stop writing people off this forum. The devil is working hard to reveal your identity to his physical soldiers. Please do not make it easy for them . Dont trust your SSS or security guys contacting people outside, they might give you out for the write pressure or amount. 80 percent of the stories here apart from your own are geared towards exposing you. i saw a comment on nigeria view youtube video about a canon mason or so and the persn called ur name . i will try to screenshot later. they are ding all it takes to expose you and kill you. your anonymity is your strenght. the devil is not happy with this thread. i think cultismkills was talking about someone in ban not happy about the thread. now you can see the thread is hitting them hard. please stay safe. i am praying for you.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.