Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3115855 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 8:53pm On Feb 09
Blessing185:
Ogun kill ur useless father there, you just enter thread begin attack people yet you are not contributing anything. God punish your useless father again. Idiot stupid cultist you think this place is your useless father's parlor with bedbugs infested chairs. Make lizard climb your papa head for night. Black idiot
you wey be dead man walking dey talk. useless troll. na just pretenders full this thread. imagine idiot wey dey talk trash against cultist dey still come here dey do the same thing wey dey make them butcher people. u no know say if na real life be this, you name na sorry?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RayRay06677(m): 2:34am On Feb 10
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 6:30am On Feb 10
yad2eidi:
you wey be dead man walking dey talk. useless troll. na just pretenders full this thread. imagine idiot wey dey talk trash against cultist dey still come here dey do the same thing wey dey make them butcher people. u no know say if na real life be this, you name na sorry?
When I talk am say your father no get sense,I no just lie, everything wey dey come out of your mouth na either kill or butcher. Idiot cultist, hand go touch you and your story go still enter this thread. Foolish idiot
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 5:44pm On Feb 10
Blessing185:
When I talk am say your father no get sense,I no just lie, everything wey dey come out of your mouth na either kill or butcher. Idiot cultist, hand go touch you and your story go still enter this thread. Foolish idiot
you are definition of why cultism can never stop. because if i jam idiot like you outside and i no fit break your leg by myself, i no go mind to join cult wey go help me break your leg
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 8:51am On Feb 11
EverythingPhone:

Your moniker says you be AgbaAwo
Agba Awo means the head of a cult

Are you wyning us or catching cruise

Lol that’s not true agba can mean different things but I am not a cultist

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 8:58am On Feb 11
amattahcj:

Bro Na witchcraft you join, Wicca Na esoteric occultism.

I no join anything oo boss
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11
yad2eidi:
you are definition of why cultism can never stop. because if i jam idiot like you outside and i no fit break your leg by myself, i no go mind to join cult wey go help me break your leg
Because your useless father give birth to a useless miserable cultist, reason everything you they think na violence. Elewure
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 12:49pm On Feb 11
yad2eidi:
I purposely they mention your idiot father because the fool no train you well to know when to shut up in public. You talk like a stupid female. Fool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 5:35pm On Feb 11

Honestly,I have never met a member of the Apache or know any thing about the sect.
Only got to know about them by reading some say they are the same as 22 some say they are Black baret and dominant in Enugu.
But that I can tell and no interested in knowing.
As for Maphites and Maff they totally subscribe to the slogan (secrecy is power). So what do you expect?
You can never know anything about 22 except a member likes your coordination and want you in. Casting to them is the biggest fvck up. They don't even anchor or use cultist slang in public or anywhere.
When you are in, they assign you a brother and that's your twin and you watch each other's back.
That's why it's called 22 or BB.
You have to be very low key to join 22 they hate loud mouths. They don't even do hit the normal way other confra do theirs. You can be with na Apache member for 10 years and you'd never know.
Watch your surrounding of any very gentle person that hardly talks or live wild lifestyle but you see them hanging with members of different cult groups (Ban,nbm,svc, burkina faso etc) and there's a 60 percent chance the person is a bb.
If they want to kill you they do it with zero trace like low-key poisoning you or burning you in your house and so many other unsuspecting ways.
If you are not a member you'd never know anything about them. They got a large squad in enugu.
Be very careful of those guys or any quite introverted person in your surrounding hanging out with different frat members, and they most times wear black and black, sure you can easily mistake them for jew/48 but they are not.
I fear them more than any confra

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 5:41pm On Feb 11
Jaqenhgar001:

But bro, At a time two-two has grown to be the most secretive campus frat even more secretive than the family/campus mafia. Bro I was involved in this shittt while in Uni. and I could tell you the highest you could do was to know who was a member of two-two. Even, Maphites at a time catsed their O.T but Apache never ever casted their O.T
You can never know anything about 22 expect a member likes your coordination and want you in. Casting to them is the biggest fvck up. They don't even anchor or use cultist slang in public or anywhere.
When you are in, they assign you a brother and that's your twin and you watch each other's back.
You have to be very low key to join 22 they hate loud mouths. They don't even do hit the normal way other confra do theirs. You can be with na Apache member for 10 years and you'd never know.
Watch your surrounding of any very gentle person that hardly talks or live wild lifestyle but you see them hanging with members of different cult groups (Ban,nbm,svc, burkina faso etc) and there's a 60 percent chance the person is a bb.
If they want to kill you they do it with zero trace like low-key poisoning you or burning you in your house and so many other unsuspecting ways.
If you are not a member you'd never know anything about them. They got a large squad in enugu.
Be very careful of those guys or any quite introverted person in your surrounding hanging out with different frat members and they most times wear black and black, sure you can easily mistake them for jew/48 but they are not.
I fear them more than any confra.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 6:31pm On Feb 11
Blessing185:
I purposely they mention your idiot father because the fool no train you well to know when to shut up in public. You talk like a stupid female. Fool
product of a wasted sperm dey talk. son of an armed robber wey Bleep all those 300 naira a nut ashawo for oshodi dey follow me talk. i swear if say na offline and i see say i no go fit use better aboki knife cut your blokos, i for find one brutal cult join and make sure say them cut your blokos.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 6:41pm On Feb 11
Badadvisor:

You can never know anything about 22 expect a member likes your coordination and want you in. Casting to them is the biggest fvck up. They don't even anchor or use cultist slang in public or anywhere.
Be very careful of those guys or any quite introverted person in your surrounding hanging out with different frat members and they most times wear black and black, sure you can easily mistake them for jew/48 but they are not.
I fear them more than any confra.

story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPprOvR2hZk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5-ZmovftBeM

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 7:17pm On Feb 11
yad2eidi:
story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPprOvR2hZk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5-ZmovftBeM
Not here to argue with you dude.
You can get jolly of any confra online.

You know what I'm talking about but i know what you're trying to do here.
Bye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 8:15pm On Feb 11
Badadvisor:

Bye

grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 12:23pm On Feb 12
Badadvisor:

Bye
do those people look discrete to you?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 4:46pm On Feb 12
yad2eidi:
do those people look discrete to you?
Even pyrates jolly can be found on YouTube. You can find jolly moments of any organizations or confra online that doesn't change anything.
We are talking about how to easily identify them,code of conducts, handshake, color combo, echo words,Confra slangs (like ban call money fingers, vikings call money rbs) etc.
They don't do any of these in public even when with their fellow members.
If i see ban members it doesn't take me more than 5 minutes to know, same thing with sec,nbm, burkina faso, maphite and jurist.

I'm sure you know what the argument is all about you just want to start unnecessary arguments.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 5:43pm On Feb 12
yad2eidi:
the way una dey hype all these things for this thread, person go think say as una dey write na so e serious. i have been in benin for 3 weeks now and all the cult hyping about benin na just online
Bro if you no dey the game you no go know wetn dey xup underground or how e dey go.
As a non member you fit even stay 6 months you go think say nothing dey xup, until you blend in then you go know how e dey be.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 9:50pm On Feb 12
Badadvisor:

Bro if you no dey the game you no go know wetn dey xup underground or how e dey go.
As a non member you fit even stay 6 months you go think say nothing dey xup, until you blend in then you go know how e dey be.
na exactly wetin dey talk be this na. for person like me wey no get anything to do with all those things,, i no fit know if anything dey sup or not. because i surprise how i dey there for weeks and i no feel anything.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 9:52pm On Feb 12
Badadvisor:

Even pyrates jolly can be found on YouTube. You can find jolly moments of any organizations or confra online that doesn't change anything.
We are talking about how to easily identify them,code of conducts, handshake, color combo, echo words,Confra slangs (like ban call money fingers, vikings call money rbs) etc.
If i see ban members it doesn't take me more than 5 minutes to know, same thing with sec,nbm, burkina faso, maphite and jurist.

I'm sure you know what the argument is all about you just want to start unnecessary arguments.
i get your point now bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 10:01pm On Feb 12
yad2eidi:
na exactly wetin dey talk be this na. for person like me wey no get anything to do with all those things,, i no fit know if anything dey sup or not. because i surprise how i dey there for weeks and i no feel anything.
Yeah just don't keep late nights during war period and be mindful of colors you put on. Clothes, hand band,caps etc.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 10:07pm On Feb 12
yad2eidi:
Confra is just problems upon problems.
No life is as sweet as a jew man.
If you blend in you fit dey one bar dey chill and see some niggas at the opposite side you no go get choice than to exit cos you're sure they are opps. Even for night club e get the kind movements you go see you go need move ASAP. There are several places you can't go to. Several people you can't hang around with. During hit period you just gats change ip fully cos your opps don't mind if you are low key or not they are only interested in counting scores.
Forget all these flashy and party kind of lifestyles they are always posting as if they are balling majority of them are regretting why they joined game but they have no choice and they can't back out. It's more spiritual than physical.
It's not worth it honestly.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrwick001: 2:51pm On Feb 13
What of Mafia family?
Badadvisor:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrwick001: 2:52pm On Feb 13
Are they not more secretive than 22?
Badadvisor:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessing185(f): 3:17pm On Feb 13
yad2eidi:
product of a wasted sperm dey talk. son of an armed robber wey Bleep all those 300 naira a nut ashawo for oshodi dey follow me talk. i swear if say na offline and i see say i no go fit use better aboki knife cut your blokos, i for find one brutal cult join and make sure say them cut your blokos.
I no fit see your useless father make I use generator rope strangle the fool to death. He's the biggest idiot to ever exist by reproducing monkies. I no fit see your papa make I use him two dead useless scrotum as punching bag. Idiot. Your days don they already count,useless cultist.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 3:37pm On Feb 13
Mrwick001:
What of Mafia family?
No much levels, they are trying to copy the Italian mafia confra but they don't hold much ground here in Nigeria and don't have the numbers.
They are called maf and they believe it's better for a bastard (Non member of any confra)to chance a maf than for a numbered bastard(members of other confra)
They are not that much relevant and people most times mistake them for maphite.
They started in illorin i think so.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 3:40pm On Feb 13
Mrwick001:
Are they not more secretive than 22?
Who?
BB is the same thing as 22. (Apache)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrwick001: 3:46pm On Feb 13
I meant are Mafia family not more secretive than 22
Badadvisor:

Who?
BB is the same thing as 22. (Apache)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mrwick001: 3:54pm On Feb 13
I don't think 22 are that secretive, they may be secretive in other parts of nigeria due to lower population but not in south east where they have higher population.
Because i remember there was a time i saw a news of their members arrested in enugu inside bush, and they also fought with ayes not too long at imsu owerri.

Just like ayes are coordinated in some areas and very loud and dirty in some other areas so is every other cults to me. Cults are diseases that need urgent remedies in nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 11:36pm On Feb 13
Mrwick001:
I meant are Mafia family not more secretive than 22
The Italian mafia or the Nigerian mafia?
22 is the most secretive confra in Nigeria
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 10:53am On Feb 14
Blessing185:
I no fit see your useless father make I use generator rope strangle the fool to death. He's the biggest idiot to ever exist by reproducing monkies. I no fit see your papa make I use him two dead useless scrotum as punching bag. Idiot. Your days don they already count,useless cultist.
you be dead man talking. your type go get wasted easily, because if idiot like you jam person like me outside, i go so much brutalize you pass wetin you dey see for alexo channel

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 1:16pm On Feb 14
For the past 1 month, una just dey exchange insults. Shey una never tire? Because someone insults you, must you insult him back? Make una grow up abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 1:56pm On Feb 14
Neddstark:
For the past 1 month, una just dey exchange insults. Shey una never tire? Because someone insults you, must you insult him back? Make una grow up abeg.
honestly I tire for those boys maybe the are kids because I don't see the reason of exchanging words over and over. Make them give each other control meet outside and fight Belle full because all this there noise keep making them looks like a joker talkative undecided there are making the forum looks like a playing ground I tire

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: betahost247(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.