Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos (37759 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate Valentine's Day / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by FlirtyGist: 1:11pm On May 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Less than a year after their wedding, ex-beauty queen Iheoma Naadi and footballer Emenike unfollow, delete each other’s pictures from their Instagram page.

See more; http://gistmore.com/footballer-emenike-wife-unfollows-each-other-on-ig-delete-photos

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by FlirtyGist: 1:12pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Patrinus: 1:18pm On May 25, 2019
Ahahaha! She nor let pipu hia word after that her wedding.....kept picking on the wedding planner like......we paid her a lot of money for services not rendered

Here you are! lipsrsealed

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Donald95(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2019
I still remember how terrible my life was When i dated a popular fine girl in my sec school tgen. Thats wen i knew that begging a lady or allowing a lady to have upper hand for the sake of love is too terrible. It is better you co-operate with her not falling below her which is what they want angry

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Donald95(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2019
Lookbet3:
[color=#990000][/color]see below it

We don't want to see below where satan lives abeg biko.

lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2019
I am not surprised. It was so obvious she married him for his money, fame and so she can be answering "footballers wife" not minding how local he is.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by IamD18: 1:38pm On May 25, 2019
This generation marriages are just hilarious.

You date for years all to separate months after marriage.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Zuorom: 1:41pm On May 25, 2019
How many wives emenike go marry and get problems with sef? The guy might be a closet gay

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2019
Meanwhile....

Tchidi Chikere wife (Nuella Njubigbo) right now!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After fvcking and dumping her, he thinks he would Now go and marry beauty queen and live happily ever after!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Badbunny: 1:52pm On May 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by festacman(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2019
If Emenike runs into problems with that former beauty queen he acquired as wife, then it is all his fault. Why did he not wisely go marry one young but equally beautiful girl of average taste and style to love, hold and cherish instead of going for an expensive trophy wife. Obviously, there is 'fire on the mountain' now that money is not coming on weekly basis unlike when he was a professional footballer.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2019
Abraham David Solomon none has a broken marriage

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by victorian(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2019
If you are not wise as a couple,and move down to Nigeria for vacation,especially in the full glare of family and friends . And you live in their midst, that's when u will know what it means about the slogan: village people is directly on top of your matter.

Family & friends don put mouth for their marriage in the east, they are now two confused lots! People will not rest until they divorce completely. I pity their foolishness.

And emenike, he doesn't know his advisers are counting his ex wives for him.
Later they will mock him at his face, when he has married and divorced 7 wives.

Ode.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by RTSC: 2:07pm On May 25, 2019
Patrinus:
Ahahaha! She nor let pipu hia word after that her wedding.....kept picking on the wedding planner like......we paid her a lot of money for services not rendered

Here you are! lipsrsealed

Kai.
Human beings. shocked

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by FlutterDollar99(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2019
Donald95:
I still remember how terrible my life was When i dated a popular fine girl in my sec school tgen. Thats wen i knew that begging a lady or allowing a lady to have upper hand for the sake of love is too terrible. It is better you co-operate with her not falling below her which is what they want angry

I remember mine too. Dated a pretty girI back then as an undergrad
I had to put her in her place when she started acting up..... You wouldn't know what power you wield as a man till you man up

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by SoftP(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2019
Ed
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by spiceadole: 2:58pm On May 25, 2019
Dem Don divorce?
Now now?
After all the glamour..
What da F
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by iammiracle1(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
festacman:
If Emenike runs into problems with that former beauty queen he acquired as wife, then it is all his fault. Why did he not wisely go marry one young but equally beautiful girl of average taste and style to love, hold and cherished instead of going for an expensively trophy wife. Obviously, there is 'fire on the mountain' now that money is not coming on weekly basis unlike when he was a professional footballer.

He don retire? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Kennitrust(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
When a woman means to hate...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Pidginwhisper: 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
Village people exist ..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Uyi168: 3:00pm On May 25, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by grandstar(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2019
This is sad news
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Id97: 3:00pm On May 25, 2019
This is now a fad among celebrity marriages.After every misunderstanding,Both partners resort to deleting the pictures of them together thereby notifying the public of their marital issues.What happens to resolving their marital issues without bringing it to public notice?
What couples of nowadays have failed to realize is the importance of effectual communication to the sustenance of every marriage.What I have noticed men do now is to buy gifts to placate their wife after a misunderstanding while leaving the underlying cause of their misunderstanding in the first place unaddressed.When these differences worsen between both partners with recurring misunderstandings without being ironed out via effective communication,divorce become inevitable.That is why most marriages of today flounder irrevocably.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Gabson001(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
I reserve my comment till they're matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Uyi168: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
.. angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

Tchidi Chikere wife (Nuella Njubigbo) right now!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After fvcking and dumping her, he thinks he would Now go and marry beauty queen and live happily ever after!

So Nuella dated him?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
So this lady is now free...

Let me quickly go and 'rush' her... I must collect my own share of the pùssy o grin

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
Must these yeyebrities always bring their personal lives to social media? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by bjbjbj: 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
Since the guy no get club again and money no dey come as before. What do you expect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
I remember mine too. Dated a pretty girI back then as an undergrad
I had to put her in her place when she started acting up..... You wouldn't know what power you wield as a man till you man up

It's a lesson.

Never bend for any woman except it is necessary.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo / I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.