Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Quote For The Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quote For The Day (189 Views)

Quote For The Day / Quote For The Day / Quote For The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote For The Day by vicomonode: 1:32pm On May 25, 2019
Most people are in debts today, primary because of the decisions they made. To borrow is not a bad idea, but when you become a borrower that's were the problem is. I found out the reason a lot of people are in debt, is not because they could not have avoided it, but because it has become a
stronghold in their minds and gave them a mindset that other people's things belongs to them and that's the reason they don't pay back.
it is better not to borrow at all personally.A business entity can do if necessary. when you borrow it gives you a sense of slavery and all your personality and integrity is washed away.Don't be a slave to anyone, start the process of paying your debts today. Yes you can.
Borrowing start from taking a match stick or pen from someone it then graduates to money and bigger money. anytime you believe what you have is not enough don't think of borrowing rather see how to work with it or increase it.
Never say in my country i have no choice than to borrow.
STOP THE BORROWING TODAY TO LIVE A FREE FUTURE TOMORROW.

(1) (Reply)

*aau Prospective Post Utme Aspirants, Report Here* . / Help For School Fees / Mission200pastors | Biblical University | Www.biblicaluniversity.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.