Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) (1778 Views)

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school / The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One / Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) by Damyonline: 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
A secondary school clash in PH left scores of students running for their lives, some had to jump the school's two-storey building.

On Friday, SS2 and SS3 Students of CSS Oroworokwu Secondary School in Port Harcourt, Rivers State engaged in a class fight that led to the entire school's dismissal.

According to a source, the students fought with different kinds of weapons and even detonated a tear gas grenade. A video of the clash has surfaced online.

In the video, students can be seen gathered on the first floor of the school's two storey building when suddenly some started falling off the building. Some were also seen jumping off the building.

Watch the horrific video here>>

https://lailasnews.com/secondary-school-clash-in-ph-scores-injured-students-tear-gassed-video/

lalasticlala, Seun

Re: SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
Future leaders!!!!
Re: SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2019
Idiot shouting blood of Jesus. Blood when Don dry since 2000 years ago. Mtchwww
Re: SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) by kingphilip(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2019
I don't really know the beef between SS 2 and SS 3.

From time immemorial across schools you'd see them almost fighting themselves at the brink of the SS 3 students leaving.

PS: if you know the cause of the beef kindly brief us for proper understanding
Re: SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) by eddyghali(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2019
kingphilip:
I don't really know the beef between SS 2 and SS 3.

From time immemorial across schools you'd see them almost fighting themselves at the brink of the SS 3 students leaving.

PS: if you know the cause of the beef kindly brief us for proper understanding
"From time immemorial" you are right bro. cus during my time, we fought SS3. Till now i don't know what caused the fight that year. we were suspended as a result. It happened in neighbouring schools too.
Re: SS2 And SS3 Students Clash In PH: Scores Injured, Students Tear Gassed (video) by franklingud(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2019
Well during my time in 2004 we didn't fight our seniors but when we got to SS3, our juniors fought us and we won because one good turn deserves another.

Come see fight that day shaaa!!
Was like a Chinese kung-fu war film.

Stones, matchets, planks flying everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2020 Cut Off Marks For All Schools In Nigeria / Final Year Pupils In SA Urged To Return State Tablets Or Face Prosecution (PICS) / ASUU Strike Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.