Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions (13858 Views)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by namiji2598: 2:40pm On May 26, 2019
Maket:
how
am really broke at a point, my kitchen is OFF. I need something to sustain my self now sir
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by Stanleyville(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
namiji2598:
I am need of help in this forum
this is my first time of asking of help here
pls am a serving Corp member in. akwa ibom, pls I need financial help no matter how little
2102048713 UBA
TNku Happy Sunday

Send airtime to this number so that i can enable my transfer app... I will send 10k to you.. 08035365952

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by namiji2598: 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
Stanleyville:

Send airtime to this number so that i can enable my transfer app... I will send 10k to you.. 08035365952
I am totally out of cash sir
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by NoBetterNigeria: 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
Then the job in the bank was 3/10... maybe some guys then were gigolo but the trend was on female bankers

etrange:

And what did the men to keep their own jobs?

Or they didn't have to do anything?
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by mildflame: 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
etrange:
Lol... ok.
I asked cause the guy was particular about women as usual.
As if men are SAINTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by Hordbaz(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2019
grin
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by royalamour(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
Xda59:
Greenhouse emissions my foot with all the giant diesel generators. What a joke!!

It was an audit.

You need to understand before you comment.
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by Japhet31: 7:13pm On May 26, 2019
karpentar:

Green house emission is a hoax orchestrated by left wing politicians with sole aim of ensuring more government control of people and businesses.

Tell me, which green house emission or ozone layer depletion led to the flooding of the world during Noah’s time? Don’t be deceived. Become Conservative and support President Trump.

What empirical evidence do you have of a Noah's time
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by danla44(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
namiji2598:
I am need of help in this forum
this is my first time of asking of help here
pls am a serving Corp member in. akwa ibom, pls I need financial help no matter how little
2102048713 UBA
TNku Happy Sunday

Corporate Begger aka Adult Almajiri
Re: Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 27, 2019
royalamour:

It was an audit.

You need to understand before you comment.

Tell me more about the fraudulent audit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Types Of Individuals Never To Commit Your Project To / Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.