Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This (1522 Views)

Invest And Never Regret Of Doing So With DHP / Save N10,000 In A Nigerian Bank, After 6 Months Only N8,000 Left / Invest 100k To 250k And Get 35% Profit After 6 Weeks - Abuja Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by femeritus: 11:16pm On May 25, 2019
I worked hard, gave everything it took to do my job well but meeting ends meet was still a problem despite the fact that my salary was close to N200,000 per month in addition to other professional services I rendered which may be close to a hundred thousand naira at times in a month.

I was never fulfilled. Salary, to me was Something Always Low and Ridiculed You. I searched hard until I found this reliable system which worked so well for me I resigned after just 6 months.

Do you need a platform which generates money for you even while you sleep?Are you one of the millions of Nigerians who live from hand to mouth, working very hard but having nothing to show for it? Guaranteed! You can make 6 figures in a week. This is not a ponzi scheme. If you are interested, kindly contact me. It is absolutely free of charge as you are not paying anyone for training but you need some initial start-up capital of about N80,000, which is like the money you use to buy products to start. Don't get me wrong, it requires some commitment and hardwork but I can assure you that if you can devote half of the time you currently give to your employer now, it will be more than enough. You don't lose money in this business and you can only get better. My mentor currently drives a brand new SUV, has traveled to 3 different countries, all expense paid and makes GOOD money on a weekly basis. His own mentor drives the latest 2019 Range Rover. Someone said it is more fruitful that blood money even though it is hundred percent legit and I perfectly agree. And the good thing is you can do it in any part of the world. The company already exists in 63 countries and are breaking into boundaries on a regular basis. You either join them or be left behind.

It is a system where everyone is a winner but It is not for everyone. You need to be focused and undaunted in your drive and it is very achievable. Send me an email or if you have my number, just FLASH me and I will call you. I want to mentor as many people as possible to lift them as my mentor did to me because we believe that the best way to remain powerful is to empower others.

1 Like

Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by reccy(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2019
Convince me more! Explain here what does it look like!?

1 Like

Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by femeritus: 11:42pm On May 25, 2019
PM me. Just flash me and I will call you. That's the much I can do.
reccy:
Convince me more! Explain here what does it look like!?
Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by femeritus: 11:47pm On May 25, 2019
You may have even heard about this business but took it with a pinch of salt like I did initially until I saw not only live proofs but concrete evidence which convinced me beyond every doubt. If you have heard about it, the easier it becomes.
Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by TheRealOwner(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2019
femeritus:
You may have even heard about this business but took it with a pinch of salt like I did initially until I saw not only live proofs but concrete evidence which convinced me beyond every doubt. If you have heard about it, the easier it becomes.

It can't pass M l m.

1 Like

Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by majamajic(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2019
hmmmmm, if u can't explain it here, I have nothing to tell NLers ,

1 Like

Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by Saao(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2019
femeritus:
I worked hard, gave everything it took to do my job well but meeting ends meet was still a problem despite the fact that my salary was close to N200,000 per month in addition to other professional services I rendered which may be close to a hundred thousand naira at times in a month.

I was never fulfilled. Salary, to me was Something Always Low and Ridiculed You. I searched hard until I found this reliable system which worked so well for me I resigned after just 6 months.

Do you need a platform which generates money for you even while you sleep?Are you one of the millions of Nigerians who live from hand to mouth, working very hard but having nothing to show for it? Guaranteed! You can make 6 figures in a week. This is not a ponzi scheme. If you are interested, kindly contact me. It is absolutely free of charge as you are not paying anyone for training but you need some initial start-up capital of about N80,000, which is like the money you use to buy products to start. Don't get me wrong, it requires some commitment and hardwork but I can assure you that if you can devote half of the time you currently give to your employer now, it will be more than enough. You don't lose money in this business and you can only get better. My mentor currently drives a brand new SUV, has traveled to 3 different countries, all expense paid and makes GOOD money on a weekly basis. His own mentor drives the latest 2019 Range Rover. Someone said it is more fruitful that blood money even though it is hundred percent legit and I perfectly agree. And the good thing is you can do it in any part of the world. The company already exists in 63 countries and are breaking into boundaries on a regular basis. You either join them or be left behind.

It is a system where everyone is a winner but It is not for everyone. You need to be focused and undaunted in your drive and it is very achievable. Send me an email or if you have my number, just FLASH me and I will call you. I want to mentor as many people as possible to lift them as my mentor did to me because we believe that the best way to remain powerful is to empower others.
it sounds like glnd

2 Likes

Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by femeritus: 7:34am On May 26, 2019
Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by femeritus: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Saao:
it sounds like glnd

No bro.
Re: How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This by shiffynaani(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
femeritus:

No bro.
THEN FUVK OFF WITI YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! THE HELL?

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime From Olist / Which Stock Broker Do You Recommend? / Life Investment Take Ur Step Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.