Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. (4540 Views)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 12:00am On May 26, 2019
Good morning nlanders! Please i was contemplating on how to return back tecno spark plus k9 i bought a day ago (24/05/19)i felt like crying since it took more than 6 hrs to be fully charged with its charger only to drained down in less than 2hrs without even been used.a phone i bought with sealed carton and also memory issues. Imagine a phone of 2gb ram with 1.5 gb free crashing,hanging and notifying of limited space.

Please i need help on how possible way i could return the phone or be issued another one.
Ps: bought it in Onitsha, anambra state
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 26, 2019
Someone who knows any possible means this could be done should pls assist me.

Phone outh to be 3200mah.but i think i was scammed with 250mah battery instead
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by bravesoul247(m): 2:27am On May 26, 2019
chichiana:

go back to the store where you bought it.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by bravesoul247(m): 2:29am On May 26, 2019
chichiana:

250mah battery ke? Its 3200mah brother

2 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by onward4life(m): 5:25am On May 26, 2019
bravesoul247:

All k9s is officially and evidently out of shelf

He bought refurbished and repackaged shiit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by princemillla(m): 6:30am On May 26, 2019
What u got was copy Fone can’t be k9. Never

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by mummyson26(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2019
chichiana:
Good morning nlanders! Please i was contemplating on how to return back tecno spark plus k9 i bought a day ago (24/05/19)i felt like crying since it took more than 6 hrs to be fully charged with its charger only to drained down in less than 2hrs without even been used.a phone i bought with sealed carton and also memory issues. Imagine a phone of 2gb ram with 1.5 gb free crashing,hanging and notifying of limited space.

Please i need help on how possible way i could return the phone or be issued another one.
First and foremost screenshot ur phone setting and upload it here

4 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by ayodijex(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2019
Bluehill1051:
This can help.
Are you trying to be funny or what?

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by mgh2: 9:23am On May 26, 2019
You got what you paid for...so face the music.

I am sure you are one of those criticizing those of us using IPhone and Samsung... what you are experiencing with your tecno is exactly what we are trying to avoid.

You guys should stop buying these china phones, they substandard and hazardous. Go for reputable brands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by mgh2: 9:25am On May 26, 2019
bravesoul247:
I am sure he meant 2500mah
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by gogeekish(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2019
You bought fake Tecno K9. That's the truth. Complaining of storage for the first day of usage is a great reason to call the phone chino version

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2019
It appears the complainant is unsure of what he is saying. Other than his words no evidence to show or prove he bought any device or tecno device.

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Halezis(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2019
Wait, was it in Emeka Offor that you bought it? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 26, 2019
bravesoul247:
go back to the store where you bought it.

For real.my thought sha.but the guy might turn me down.considering it was a cealed phone
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 26, 2019
Halezis:
Wait, was it in Emeka Offor that you bought it? grin grin

Yea.its enviro .all those plazas the sell phones around
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 26, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
It appears the complainant is unsure of what he is saying. Other than his words no evidence to show or prove he bought any device or tecno device.

Believe my word.or do you want to see the carton.sorry ill do that when am around where i kept it.
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 26, 2019
Bluehill1051:
This can help.

People self.thankiu
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2019
chichiana:

leave tecno infinix n the likes, you say no... Now lookatew sad

Nokia x5 is bae sha grin
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by ikennamadu1(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2019
chichiana:

If naa Emeka offor sorry... Use am like that.. That place them fit sell fone weh go only work for two hours

3 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 26, 2019
ikennamadu1:

If naa Emeka offor sorry... Use am like that.. That place them fit sell fone weh go only work for two hours

lol chai
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by IamHeWrites: 12:54pm On May 26, 2019
chichiana:

lol chai

I have a k9 for sell... Screen is the only problem though it's still working (used it to type this)

You can change the screen to the one you said you bought and have problem with

Price is 15k last

I can help you send it to anywhere you're. Contact me on Whatsapp via my signature if you're interested
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by stanley000: 1:33pm On May 26, 2019
If we trace your comments back u might be those Tecno and infinix fanboys ,so enjoy your money lol
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Amuocha: 2:13pm On May 26, 2019
But where is Mynd44 sef angry
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by francis247(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2019
You obviously bought a clone packaged as original. You can take it to calcare service center for confirmation. Then take a police officer to the shop you bought the phone from and collect back your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Halezis(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2019
chichiana:

I don't know what to say so as to not dampen your mood. Try go back with the phone and threaten them with security if they refuse to balance you. That's if you still know where you bought it shaaa, I trust ndi oso afia Emeka Offor grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 26, 2019
Halezis:

I don't know what to say so as to not dampen your mood. Try go back with the phone and threaten them with security if they refuse to balance you. That's if you still know where you bought it shaaa, I trust ndi oso afia Emeka Offor grin grin

I think nothing good will come out using a threat.the transaction was done good.i broke carton nd tested it there nd also signed on a receip that says no refund.i doubt if the seller even knew the phone was a chinko in battery..it seems the only solution is to sell it off on discount sha..
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
Here's the pics

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by 15Projects: 4:27pm On May 26, 2019
Stop wasting time... Quickly return it back
If truly all you said is correct, the vendor must replace the phone with a working one or a full refund. Must

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by Skmoda360(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
go back to the store with good explanation, they will change it for you
Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by saxby(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2019
hmmm my advice is to take it to carl care,it should still be under warranty i believe
chichiana:

Re: Help I Want To Return A Phone I Bought A Day Ago. by nonny1212: 5:29pm On May 26, 2019
forget the no refund sh*t on the receipt. if the phone hasn't exceeded 7days then you are still safe provided you bought brand new on a mutual ground. I buy all my fairly used phones and laptops from emeka ofor and its environ. And if any one develops unnecessary faults within 2-4days of usage, I return. They either change to a better one or they refund me if the reason for the fault is not from me. So changing the phone is still 100percent possible provided it hasn't exceeded 7days. I can't withstand a phone with a bad battery.

I had same experience with emeka ofor ppl when I wanted to get a Samsung S7 edge. I was given a refurbished its battery was already weak. I returned within 2 days and I was refunded because the man didn't have another s7 edge at that moment. no need of those security things or going to shout.

Just locate the shop and explain. I believe with ur reason they would change the phone for you. The person may refund if he doesn't have another spark k9 at the moment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo 0805 - 0807 And Now 0705 With 30 Million Subscribers / How Do I Unlock Nokia C3. / Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.