Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News (1052 Views)

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Allegedly Pregnant With Second Child (photos) / Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News by Gossipninja: 9:08am On May 26, 2019
“It’s not a rumour, everyone close to her know she’s happy with a new man in her life. She’s about 4 months pregnant now” the source whispered with a plea of anonymity.

Interestingly, her romance with the cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, known widely as Bobrisky caught the comic imagination of some artist who lit up the social media during the week with marriage photo of Tonto and her widely acclaimed best friend.

It was an artistically crafted joke that even amused both Tonto and Bobrisky as they separately reacted to it with bemused expressions.

Coincidentally, there have been whispers of something “more than friends” between Tonto and Bobrisky.

And some tongues have been wagging that the Ijebu cross dresser may just be Tonto’s man. Uncannily, Bobrisky have always moaned on social media about some celebrities begging him for money. It’s a world of make-believe and the script always has a room for adjustment.

Credit: Vanguard News

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-allegedly-pregnant-for-bobrisky/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2019
angry
The OP claims that the source is Vanguard News, yet the link is directing to Zenith Naija

But that is not the issue....

Someone on this forum (whose moniker I've forgotten) said something striking a few days ago.... something that got me thinking. Here's what he said....

Three very recent events really made me have a sober reflection and finally give up every residual hope in Nigerian youths.

1.The massive support for Regina Daniels.

2.The massive support for Naira Marley.

3. The massive support for Tonto Dikeh

These three events made me sick and puke at our nation.

Is this the way Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Bill Gates etc. developed America?

Nigerian youths need to focus on more important things.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:53am On May 26, 2019
Please let's focus on important issues. Bob Risky is a man, Tonto is a woman. After their "lesbian fooling around hanky panky" there is bound to be use for Bob's erotic stink. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:57am On May 26, 2019
This one go sweet grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News by Bucajunior(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2019
How dose this make naira marley not guilty as charge?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Edris, Baba Fryo Shut Down RCCG Camp Main Gate Along Lagos-ibadan Exp / No Marriage, Davido Lied To Gain Relevance For New Song- Twitter User Claims / Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.