Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Geisha - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Geisha (1322 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geisha by Sezioha(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2019
I was a boy, I was fifteen, I liked toys. Ceramic, delicate, breakable, pretty. I liked to play god with them. I would arrange them, in colors and sizes, at the edge of the table, shake the table and watch them cascade. The feeling was beautiful. I talked to them sometimes. I warned them. They should never frown at me, talk back at me, roll their eyes at me. Else off the table they were sent.

Mom bought a new one. It was a geisha. Blue head, white body, black dots for eyes. It was a pretty geisha. But there was an issue. She didn’t dance. Geishas were supposed to dance. But this one wouldn’t, and anger me it did.

Biodun came visiting, he asked that we played video games. I swear, I didn’t hear him come in. I was holding geisha, I was wondering how best to proceed with her recent insolence, she had an attitude.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/05/26/geisha/

(1) (Reply)

The Senator's Daughter / Books By Zane: The African American Author / Chill And Relax, A Performance Poetry Event Comes Up On Feb 19, 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.