Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap (50969 Views)

Police Officer Jammed His Hand Against The Vehicle While Try To Arrest A Suspect / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by alimaa: 5:00pm On May 26, 2019
I suspect the woman to be married. Many of them look for trouble and involve their husband.
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by stevedeey(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
Somebody said the slap sounds like Alcatel screenshot....lol..... Wicked people everywhere
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by ultimatekint(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
Let her die.
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by goldenarrow: 6:02pm On May 26, 2019
LoveThemChubby:

Go and complete your task by leaking her bums. People like you are the ones giving some of these ladies without home training the impetus to act the way they do.
How can she even think of slapping the bike man? Because in her mind the man can't do anything to her right? At least now she knows that not every one riding a bike is an 'ordinary okada rider'
Chai!
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by skukimania(f): 6:22pm On May 26, 2019
Soldiers and zero tolerance.... undecided
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by tunize(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
na correction so nxt time she won't try it on anoda fellow
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by winiry(f): 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
kingharzy:
Nothing wrong.
Miscreants in military regalia have been exhalted above olympus in this nation. What did he who swore to protect the civilian do? Slap back.

So because he swore to peotect civilians, any random civilian should slap him nd go unchecked? Just so u know, to protect civilians, u must first protect urself. Although i wasnt there wen it happened nd so i do not really know wat transpired, but watever it was my dear, it was very wrong of d lady to hav even raised her hands in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by ikennamadu1(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2019
If you are typing a man should not beat a woman... Thunder will fire you from now till next week.. Make woman slap me.. Make I no slap am back... Una dey mad ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by MrMou: 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
He nor go better for anybody on this thread that will utter that stupid rubbish of "you should never hit a lady"....

If she Bleep up, slap am.....slap the b.itch A.ss modafucker.... something wey she nor fit do for her bf...

Infact soldier man, kindly "kpa wahrah danu"...
No mind those mumu people jare with their daft " you should never hit a lady." Na the daft men wey dey talk am dey vex me pass! Where did that nonsense start from?
You slap a guy & you expect him not to retaliate because you're a woman? You get strength to slap but you no get strength to collect the slap, ba? Nonsense people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by habsydiamond(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2019
Why she go comot the guy cap.. na lack of respect cos her to chop slap. Next time she go dey look face well well.
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by arodoyeb: 10:35pm On May 26, 2019
soldier slap no b here o, u will notice her voice increased wen d slap landed
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by mimee9(f): 2:33am On May 27, 2019
well deserved,I can never raise my hands on anybody
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Hakeem3(m): 4:30am On May 27, 2019
see them, y'all hypocrites preaching Mr gentle men, whereas if the ball were in your courts y'all will do worse.
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by kullozone(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2019
kingharzy:
Nothing wrong.
Miscreants in military regalia have been exhalted above olympus in this nation. What did he who swore to protect the civilian do? Slap back.

She was confident because she thought people like you were there to fight for her, but unfortunately.... smiley
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by paddyofboss(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2019
That's that popular IG olosho nikemi
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Segxy333: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
So she could have even done worse if d guy is truly okada rider....Hmmmm, see Nigeria see p*very.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.