Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide (42922 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by LordIsaac(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:
People who take their own lives are selfish. Rather than die for nothing, I suggest that they die for something. It is our savage nature that has made us remain where we are.

For God's sake, people in hospitals are in dire need of hearts, lungs and kidneys. Even brain transplants are possible these days. So why not sacrifice your life and body to save another, for the greater good of humanity since you feel you're no longer useful to the society? Why waste those precious body parts by gulping a bottle of Sniper? That in itself is the highest form of wickedness. If you've ever thought of committing suicide, please have a re-think. You cannot be useless to yourself and the society at the same time.
O my.... Nice one. You will live long my brother. Calming words you just uttered grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Donlexybaze(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2019
he should have come JEJELY and let me use him for money ritual and I will take care of his family, isn't that a nice deal
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
Davash222:
I think Rochas was right to establish Ministry of Happiness.

People are getting depressed recently in Nigeria and I think something needs to be done to curb this menace.
With the rate of suicide these days I personally think is very necessary. Government should look seriously into that.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by BOSSkesh(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:
People who take their own lives are selfish. Rather than die for nothing, I suggest that they die for something. It is our savage nature that has made us remain where we are.

For God's sake, people in hospitals are in dire need of hearts, lungs and kidneys. Even brain transplants are possible these days. So why not sacrifice your life and body to save another, for the greater good of humanity since you feel you're no longer useful to the society? Why waste those precious body parts by gulping a bottle of Sniper? That in itself is the highest form of wickedness. If you've ever thought of committing suicide, please have a re-think. You cannot be useless to yourself and the society at the same time.

No truer words have been said

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Annycj: 2:59pm On May 27, 2019
snipper which kind of maltina is this?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by skukimania(f): 3:06pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:

May you never experience depression in your life. That's all I have to say.
RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by pinkygurl(f): 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:

grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Mizwisdom(f): 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
It seems this suicide thing is mostly ong young people and it's either tied to academic performance or romance
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Mizwisdom(f): 3:17pm On May 27, 2019
Davash222:
I think Rochas was right to establish Ministry of Happiness.

People are getting depressed recently in Nigeria and I think something needs to be done to curb this menace.

Did you read the post? It says someone reported his gallivanting attribute to his mum who probably scolded him then he decided to take his life.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Mizwisdom(f): 3:19pm On May 27, 2019
payne4real:
The way people die this day. God save this country.

Other Top Schools are already using Smart CBT. Don’t lose your competitive edge.
https://www.smartcbtng.com.ng

He took his life cause someone gossiped to his mum, read the post
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by havilah050: 3:20pm On May 27, 2019
santislim8:
Sniper orange juice.the manufacturer should add sweetener, people are complaining of the bitterness.
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Mizwisdom(f): 3:21pm On May 27, 2019
cifo1145:
To think that Nigerians were once tagged most happiest people in the world...now they should try and census that notion. We are about to be rated most depressed with the number of suicides in the country.!!!!!

One guy in the whole school took his life cause someone snitched on him. Process this information slowly and ask yourself how this relates to Nigeria
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by cifo1145(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

One guy in the whole school took his life cause someone snitched on him. Process this information slowly and ask yourself how this relates to Nigeria
Read and get my point...or is this the only suicide news you've heard this month.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Mizwisdom(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2019
cifo1145:

Read and get my point...or is this the only suicide news you've heard this month.

But it hasn't had anything to do with economy, most have been relationship and low performance at school. Let's examine why students are willing to take their lives cause of performance and why heart breaks lead to suicide in some others. Accept my apologies if you haven't been admitted in a University, you can't understand how to analyze things, if you haven't

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Austine567(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2019
its hard to commit suicide in owerri you know why? before you trek to where to purchase Asniper .you'll be greeted with fresh bala suya , villa tuscana ,ibari ogwa fresh fish and pepper soup come pass the hive trek down small to orange groove and I groove ice cream, stroll to angels down to 40-40 and crunchies if you preceive the aroma of these places and some wicked beat from the baddest Djs, before you get to where them dey sell sniper you go Don change your mind.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by cifo1145(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

But it hasn't had anything to do with economy, most have been relationship and low performance at school. Let's examine why students are willing to take their lives cause of performance and why heart breaks lead to suicide in some others. Accept my apologies if you haven't been admitted in a University, you can't understand how to analyze things, if you haven't
First off you don't know me so why assume ?anyway its better to allow the university experience pass through you ...so I guess u only passed through and didn't learn....Where in my post did I relate it to the economy..... Once again try to read and comprehend.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by keycash: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Gov need to do something about this sniper product ooo
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Bozzy001(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2019
Surest way to commit suicide in Naija now is to take sniper! Gov't should ban sniper before we die finish 4 dis country. Someone is out there thinking of buying sniper cos of depression.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Mustiboy(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2019
LouisBERG:
Just take a close look of how that supposedly undergraduate's whatsapp farewell message is devoid of lexical and grammatical accuracy all in a bid to rush and post on social media..

Smh

To topic....

Suicide is NEVER an option! I repeat NEVER!!

Adios young lad, may the bereaved be consoled.

#caLLmeBERG
Ave you think you're any better?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Bozzy001(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2019
Surest way to commit suicide in Naija now is to drink sniper! Gov't should ban sniper before we die finish 4 dis country. Someone is out there thinking of buying sniper cos of depression.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Owaincouncil: 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
When he knows that he will end it like this, why did he waste his mother's money by sending him to school since his father's death at secondary school.
What a waste.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Eavy(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:

I think you are selfish too, a simple one-line sentence could have prevented him from committing suicide, or a single sentence not spoken would have not caused the guy to do this act. But no, those who were supposed to understand didn't. I don't blame him at all. If only suicide would not take me to hell, I'd have done that since.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Nuklex(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2019
I'm thinking the whole country should be built like OWERRI city and yes it sounds crazy but reason am. Have ever hear say Owerri resident commit suicide? because enjoyment full everywhere b4 your reach where they sell sniper you will first pass HIVE pass ORANGE GROOVE pass BALA SUYA come near CRUNCHES straight down to IGROOVE ICE CREAM come pass CUBANA after that na IDEAL SUITE down to DE ANGELS. After perceiving all the aromas and feeling the DJs at 40 40 and seeing the npekempes on dangerous bum shorts around world Bank area you'll have a reason to change your mind. because I don't support any ban on SNIPER. suicide is not an airborne disease.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On May 27, 2019
Nigerians no get respect for death again
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by fireback: 5:05pm On May 27, 2019
the rate of suicide is increasing, cos government has banned codane, the only drug that cures depression.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by derbykol(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Suicide be like fun for this country
And some years back,it was even a taboo.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by TinyHacker: 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
The only downside of suicide is that your corpse becomes everyone else's problem, if you can just die and disappear it will make sense
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Roman7(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2019
Junkie1:
DRUGS CURE DEPRESSION TAKE XANAX, CODANE, WEED, ROPHYNOL, ETC DRUGS = EURPHORIA IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

It does momentarily, but when cruise clear na back to level 1.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Gabson001(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2019
Wisdom58:
rip
Rest in what? Pls wake up
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Obec70(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2019
Aren't nonsense! Set of demonic generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun / Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.