Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Urgent Need To Save A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Need To Save A Life (464 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 11:26am On May 27, 2019
Mods please move to the front page.

Ordinarily, it's none of my business. I'm not even supposed to have anything to do with it after all, she's not related to me in any way so what's my own?�‍♀️

Here's the story...
There's this young lady that comes to make my hair and my daughters's hair. She usually comes on weekends to make our hair and whenever she makes the girls's hair, they just relax and don't cry. She has a way of warming into their hearts to get them to sit while she works on them, the girls like her.

So on this particular weekend, she came with her pregnant sister. I thought so but she said, 'Aunty, I'm not pregnant o!' and she laughed. I didn't start prying into her affairs so we just chatted about other things. I bumped into Chizoba again in the market where she has a small shop, she really looked tired and sick. I couldn't resist so I asked about her tummy. Long story short she's had this condition for about 3 years.
She's been asked to go for these tests but no money. Friends and family members can't help because of lack of funds, she hasn't travelled in a while to see her parents because she doesn't want her mum especially, to break down at the sight of her. She can't pee normally, she can't breathe well, her feet swells up, her chest and sides ache, she's going through a lot of pains, in fact as the days go by, her time on earth is being cut short

My heart can't bear it so I have decided to help out in any way I can. I implore everyone to help out financially and otherwise. Help me to share this post, tweet about it, post on Instagram, post it in your various circles online and off, tag someone to come read this. Help me tell someone to tell someone till her plight gets to everyone. Partner with me to save Chizoba's life.
Don't just read and move on, please let it touch your heart to help. She's running out of time. She has these tests to do so that the actual diagnosis can be made. After then, more money will still be needed for her actual treatment and afterward care.

Below are her most recent photo and the tests prescribed for her.
Also here is the joint account number I created with her 0072481483 Ukamaka Chinelo Edith Onowu/Chizoba Rose Nwatu Sterling bank. Any amount is well appreciated.
May God bless you as you donate

Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2019
lord have mercy on her
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 12:31pm On May 27, 2019
1bunne4lif:
lord have mercy on her

Amen

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by thegiant: 2:40pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 7:15am On May 28, 2019
Donors are urgently needed. Please donate to save her life.
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 6:39am On May 31, 2019
Kindly donate to 0072481483 Ukamaka Chinelo Edith Onowu/Chizoba Rose Nwatu Sterling bank to save her life.
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mods please move this to the front page.
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by aloeman15(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
mindboggler:
Mods please move this to the front page.
if she saw a doctor in 2015, likely it's worsened.
d fastest way to get attention is to contact Nigeria info-
on facebook/twitter/instagram.
ask them to get d attention of her HOA legislator, LGA and nass members.
since it's a new govt, everyone will be doing eye service.
so high likelihood of getting treatment.
God speed.
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
aloeman15:

if she saw a doctor in 2015, likely it's worsened.
d fastest way to get attention is to contact Nigeria info-
on facebook/twitter/instagram.
ask them to get d attention of her HOA legislator, LGA and nass members.
since it's a new govt, everyone will be doing eye service.
so high likelihood of getting treatment.
God speed.

Thank you so much for this.
Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by doctokwus: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pathetic.
Probably Heart &/ or kidney related.
Those investigations will really go some way.
Try post this on Twitter and Facebook and tag as much Twitter or Facebook influencers as you can,particularly Twitter pages of news channels and Punch newspaper.
The story will then need to be verified and investigated and if it pans out,I bet you funds will start coming in to help her.
All the best to her.
Unfortunately on Nland,if it's not Regina Daniels,Tonto Dick, snakes or an actress or actor posting pictures of her fake life,fp is a long short.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need To Save A Life by mindboggler: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
doctokwus:
Pathetic.
Probably Heart &/ or kidney related.
Those investigations will really go some way.
Try post this on Twitter and Facebook and tag as much Twitter or Facebook influencers as you can,particularly Twitter pages of news channels and Punch newspaper.
The story will then need to be verified and investigated and if it pans out,I bet you funds will start coming in to help her.
All the best to her.
Unfortunately on Nland,if it's not Regina Daniels,Tonto Dick, snakes or an actress or actor posting pictures of her fake life,fp is a long short.

I did just that today, tagged influencers and NGOs on twitter. I hope they see it even though today is a public holiday.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard / Tasly Foot Massager SPA Cost ₦165,000 / Remove Your Black Spot, Pimples, Rashes In 1 Week Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.