Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Happy Children Day.our Kids, Our Future,think Future, Think RAGP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children Day.our Kids, Our Future,think Future, Think RAGP (226 Views)

HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children Day.our Kids, Our Future,think Future, Think RAGP by ChrisXFT(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2019
Happy Children Day. Our Kids, Our Future, Think Future, Think RAGP

It cannot be debated that children are the future of every family and natio. But they need a SOLID FOUNDATION to better the family and nation. The direction of any nation/family can be gauged by the importance place on her children.

Statistics has shown that about 42% of the Nigerian population are children and 1/3 of children aged from 6 to 14 don’t go to schools. Many children leave schools for different purposes and children rights are often violated on daily basis.

Therefore parents either single or both should ensure that their children don’t enter into the wrong side of statistics. The Question is how many Parents today has a plan for their children? Are you waiting for government, I don’t think so.

Here is the story of a Mum, a member of our team that has decided to take the bull by the horns and plan for her child

*Rich Mum*
We want to sincerely appreciate God almighty for bringing *RAGP* telecom business opportunity to us, we saw this opportunity at a time when all effort to earn a living was very tough and wrong. In the beginning of this journey my in-laws, friends, colleagues, extended family members said their are not interested in anything called *MLM* then we started introduce *Recharge And Get Paid* to strangers via social media through facebook, whatsapp, Linkedin, Twitters etc. Six months downline the line we started seen results and my husband decided to put more effort by leaving his *COMFORT ZONE* and today myself and our Son we are N500k richer each.
Our *RICH SON* is just 8 years old already worth N500k, meaning before he finished his secondary school he will worth millions of Naire in this business.
Am now a *RICH MUM* worth N500k and my husband worth Millions in this business, now i called my husband *RICH DAD*
*Recharge And Get Paid has change our family financial history from debtor to INVESTORS* we are now *RICH DAD, RICH MUM, RICH SON, RICH FAMILY*
This can only be GOD at work, am so happy for my husband, his is a committed and dedicated member of RAGP, always on tour from one State to another evangelised RAGP to people, i always prayed for him for journey mercies.
I want to sincerely thank Our C.E.O Mr. Ositadima Oshopo, Mr Tayo Adebanjo who introduce my husband to RAGP via facebook and the entire
My advice to all Nigerians home and abroad is to embrace this wonderful recharge and get paid online telecom business opportunity to our own advantage to support our family to gain financial freedom.
*RAGP IS REAL, GENUINE AND LEGIT ONLINE NIGERIA BUSINESS*( attached is their pics)
THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS

Are you a parents or do you plan to be one tomorrow, the GOODNEWS is that with Recharge and Get Paid you can actually secure their financial and educational future. Call or WhatsApp 08068401251 today to get started. And you will be the next success story.

(1) (Reply)

Health Advise / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Take Toefl And GRE To Secure Scholarship Program Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.