Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage (927 Views)

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Newsblogger: 12:36pm On May 27, 2019
Dino Melaye over the weekend was at Aiyegun, Kogi State for a traditional ceremony, and during the ceremony, a little girl, dressed like a bride was given to the senator.

The senator shared the photo and noted it was a cultural joke, but Speed Darlington still found it distasteful and called out the Senator.

Sharing the photo, Melaye had written;

”My Aiyegun wife given to me today. Cultural joke. A great tradition of the Okun people. Lol”.

While calling the Senator out, Darlington wrote;

This is the second time I’m posting this and you may hate me if you like but I need to free my spirit. They say you can gauge a person mental place based on the things he laughs at. In Nigeria pedophilia is tolerated but we don’t tolerate abortion. You see how my people think? It’s okey to have a baby wife but turns around and tell a woman what to do with her body? #PAP2023 marriage to a person under 17 years old is a pure crime?

Only paedophiles see a joke here. The kind of things you laugh at is how we know what you like in real life.

https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/05/speed-darlington-attacks-dino-melaye.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by festacman(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
Time has to stop this OLDEN TIME "cultural joke" because it might have a lasting negative effect on psyche of a MODERN TIME girl-child.

Obviously, the little girl was 'conscripted' as a bride to satisfy cultural hospitality protocol because in the picture, she looks unwilling, unimpressed, uninterested and out of place.

If it is a cultural joke as the 'joking senator' said, then the little girl should be COMPENSATED for being used as a cultural MODEL with her picture now eternally in the file of 'Big brother' Internet which does not forget.
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Billy0naire(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
It is our African Tradition in some climes, it is not Pedophilia, it is custom. Respect their Culture as they respect yours.

Did Prophet Mohammed (SAW) not marry a 9yrs old? Didnt Sanusi marry one Yanrinya at 17?

Dino, abeg enjoy her when she is ripe, don't mind them grin

Those Kogi people should e-mail me a young virgin baby wife too. grin grin
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Dino be eating constituency project money and constituency young kpekus....

Well, I only see another version of Ned and Regina loading here..
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Newsblogger: 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
Please what is supposed to be funny about giving a small girl with a prematured v*gina to this extremely large DINO MELAYE with a very Big P*nis....Its very Very Wrong!! Public display of Paedophillia is wrong!!!!
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Billy0naire(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Newsblogger: 12:46pm On May 27, 2019
This is not funny....

Billy0naire:
It is our African Tradition in some climes, it is not Pedophilia, it is custom. Respect their Culture as they respect yours.

Did Prophet Mohammed (SAW) not marry a 9yrs old? Didnt Sanusi marry one Yanrinya at 17?

Those Kogi people should e-mail me a wife too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Billy0naire(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:
This is not funny....

Nothing is ever funny to you. Your life is way too stressful.
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
Billy0naire:

Shut the fvck up and stop saying what you don't know angry
Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by fernandez1(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2019
Ogbeni there's karma for every atrocities committed...... When the tables turn to one of ur daughters remember this day

Ur kpekus and balls needed to be cut off Pedophile...

Billy0naire:

Re: BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage by NobleAngell(f): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
What exactly is his crime here? Its not like he took the girl home with him. Its was just a tradition that ended there. C'mmon, why so much ado over nothing?

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Mum Suffers Bloody Injury While Setting Her Daughter's Wedding / Regina Daniels’ Finally Speaks About Her Dad / Pregnancy: How OAP Maria Okan Reneged On Her Agreement With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.