Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State (54189 Views)

Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Lady Rolls On Ground As Zlatan Ibile Follows Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Gforce2019: 9:31pm On May 27, 2019
Xavi2019:

Lol, the same Edo State where 1 in every 3 young boy is on the road to Libya?
Which boys dey do the yahoo gan gan?

Enter UniBen , you will see them
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
sykeng:

was zlatan the only artist who performed? you forgot today is children day and why calling a full tribe mumu? or you are pained he didn't come to the towns you mentioned? what's happening in Ughelli and Sapele or glorified warri living on past glory?, I think you lack home training for calling a whole tribe mumu.
u must be an indiqene of dah remote aqbor...just relax bro,no reasonable deltan will fire back at ur tomfooleries like u just did 2 me...just relax bro,aqbor only has 4years 2 celebrate infant's day and as well brinq-in more of d likes of zlatan because it has fautily produced a baboon 2 be our qovernor...4years no far..aqbor will certainly qo back 2 d ruins it is known 4 when okowa is out!

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by peterdrury: 10:05pm On May 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:
u must be an indiqene of dah remote aqbor...just relax bro,no reasonable deltan will fire back at ur tomfooleries like u just did 2 me...just relax bro,aqbor only has 4years 2 celebrate infant's day and as well brinq-in more of d likes of zlatan because it has fautily produced a baboon 2 be our qovernor...4years no far..aqbor will certainly qo back 2 d ruins it is known 4 when okowa is out!
You hate the governor and decided to pass the hate to a full community, you can't even type correctly, coming here to spill trash and insults. You know nothing about Agbor cause if you do, you will know that there more none indigenes who work and live in the town.

Ewobi

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Gabson001(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided
Something hosted by Regina Daniels... So many artists were in attendance.. If Zlatan host show, not more than 500 people will pay to come.
Keep kwayet
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Gabson001(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2019
After series of DNA test, it has been confirmed that devil is an afonja.. he's real name is SATANDE LUCIFEMI

2 Likes

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2019
peterdrury:
You hate the governor and decided to pass the hate to a full community, you can't even type correctly, coming here to spill trash and insults. You know nothing about Agbor cause if you do, you will know that there more none indigenes who work and live in the town.

Ewobi
Honestly,your senselessness is unimaqinable,perhaps your brain has an infection..beinq unable to differentiate between an abbreviation and incorrect spellinqs has clearly shown to me that you've nothinq to say before quotinq me at the first place...secondly,i've qot no hatred for okowa..But every deltan with his/her brains intact would know how passive your over-hyped okowa has been since he came on board....ewobi..

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by peterdrury: 10:32pm On May 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Honestly,your senselessness is unimaqinable,perhaps your brain has an infection..beinq unable to differentiate between an abbreviation and incorrect spellinqs has clearly shown to me that you've nothinq to say before quotinq me at the first place...secondly,i've qot no hatred for okowa..But every deltan with his/her brains intact would know how passive your over-hyped okowa has been since he came on board....ewobi..
I feel your pain, last last, you go dey aright, it will get to you, just be patient.
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Eliteklaus(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2019
kenzysmith:
This guy mumu die agbor wey be village na u go dey do show y he non come do am 4 warri make we sapa(obtain) am. This guy no sabi rap rara if na only me dey this country this guy for done leave music go dey do condoctor work.
park well oga mouth dey scratch you. In Nigeria, a village is a settlement with 20,000 and below people and agbor is a place with over 70,000 people and with all the trappings of an urban center. Several higher institutions of learning including a Delsu campus, a stadium, countless hotels, has an Anglican Cathedral
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Sonnobax15(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2019
peterdrury:
I feel your pain, last last, you go dey aright, it will get to you, just be patient.
Yet another symptom of senselessness!...

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Summerbody: 10:51pm On May 27, 2019
Darling that is children day carnival with Regina Daniels
Shakushaku1:
He's local, na SW artist, e no pass Lagos, na noise maker... Yen yen yen.. Una see am now
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2019
OfficialNB:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Zlatan Ibile at a concert in Agbor, Delta. It seemed he gathered the whole of delta state to one single show, the people in so much jubilation as the chant and sing “Am I a YahooBoy” by Naira Marley.

Watch video: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/see-crowd-zlatan-ibile-pulled-out-at.html
the boss himself, never forget his quote *the pant many many to pack ooo*
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by kenzysmith: 12:31am On May 28, 2019
Eliteklaus:
park well oga mouth dey scratch you. In Nigeria, a village is a settlement with 20,000 and below people and agbor is a place with over 70,000 people and with all the trappings of an urban center. Several higher institutions of learning including a Delsu campus, a stadium, countless hotels, has an Anglican Cathedral
shut up sad
Eliteklaus:
shut up wetin u kw when dem ay.i go dye, ali baba dey host show dey carry am go agbor? Delsu dey abraka stop addin lies to justify ur comment
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by HARDBUOI: 12:52am On May 28, 2019
R2bees:
Oh sorry! Your moniker says "DatIgbogirl".. I guessed you are igbo.. It means our people

He is not igbo, but an igbo troll and he is a boy
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by EXLOVER(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Shut up and stop constituting online nuisance! Where did you get that statistics from?
Bros I'm born and brought up in wafftown, I know wassup. So you shut up.
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Nobody: 1:18am On May 28, 2019
HARDBUOI:

He is not igbo, but an igbo troll and he is a boy
oopss!! No wonder he kept mum when i asked him.. na guy sef
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by HARDBUOI: 1:21am On May 28, 2019
R2bees:
oopss!! No wonder he kept mum when i asked him.. na guy sef
Yeah but kedu ihere mere iji si ndi be anyi undecided
Obu ha na Arazi Otu Karisia?
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by sykeng(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2019
Sonnobax15:

I see! is all about Okowa being the governor of Delta State
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by elblinksbhoy: 7:18am On May 28, 2019
Iamicekid:
That’s the children day concert that Regina Daniel girl hosted and call in a lot of stars to come perform

im telling you...bloggers are just stupid...

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Prosper91(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2019
peterdrury:

Ewobi
nwennem nani nu?Agbor rinma o
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by kingjrofficial(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2019
kenzysmith:
This guy mumu die agbor wey be village na u go dey do show y he non come do am 4 warri make we sapa(obtain) am. This guy no sabi rap rara if na only me dey this country this guy for done leave music go dey do condoctor work.
I agree with you 100%...he's so fake and his lyrics are wack AF.. he's jus forcing himself into what he can secure! If I'm to mention top 100 Nigerians rappers, this nigga ain't gonna be in my list, don't even know the partern of music he sings.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2019
HARDBUOI:
Yeah but kedu ihere mere iji si ndi be anyi undecided Obu ha na Arazi Otu Karisia?
Hahaha.. Nwanne Ibu onye igbo??
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Eliteklaus(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2019
kenzysmith:
shut up sadshut up wetin u kw when dem ay.i go dye, ali baba dey host show dey carry am go agbor? Delsu dey abraka stop addin lies to justify ur comment
it's obvious that you lack understanding of English because if you did you would see where I said A CAMPUS not THE CAMPUS, allow me to educate you because you need it. Delsu has 3 campuses in Abraka, one in Oleh, one in Asaba, a teaching hospital in Oghara and another campus in Agbor. Next time you wanna call anybody a liar make sure you're enlighten enough first

1 Like

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Sammyolis: 9:01am On May 28, 2019
I bile
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2019
Shakushaku1:
He's local, na SW artist, e no pass Lagos, na noise maker... Yen yen yen.. Una see am now

It is not his concert. He performed at the marriage ritual of Ned and reggy. Many other artist also were in attendance

If he wants to test his popularity let him go back and do a concert of his own .paaid or free
Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by HARDBUOI: 8:32pm On May 29, 2019
R2bees:
Hahaha.. Nwanne Ibu onye igbo??

Lol
Imago nu already.
But gini mere iji kwuo ihe ahu ?
Achom Ima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State by zealblinks(m): 5:22am On Jun 01, 2019
stanliwise:
your waterloo is close.
Your papa waterloo is close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) / Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.