Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers (58041 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by dachilino: 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
Just after Okoro Blessing got arrested, a personal dig has been taken into her life and its been gathered that the G-Wagon she showed off months ago is also not hers.

Recall that in March 2019, the relationship expert/blogger took to Instagram to show off a white G-Wagon Brabus she claimed she bought herself. According to her, the G-Wagon is an early birthday gift for herself. On her Instagram post, the blogger noted that legit work pays but it takes time to reap the fruit. The beautiful relationship expert also revealed that she would clock 30 on her birthday.

However an Instagram user who seems to know her, revealed that the G-Wagon Okoro Blessing showed off months ago is also not hers. According to her, the blogger always says the G-Wagon is parked in her garage and only driven to special places when asked about it. A quick check on Instagram also revealed that she has not taken any photo with the G-Wagon since the claim. Read the post from the Instagram user below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/27/g-wagon-okoro-blessing-showed-off-months-ago-is-also-not-hers/

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Nellybank(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2019
Marry this one at your own risk. She fit cook soup for her husband house den turn to steal the meat from the pot. Haba! Madam Lienus

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by LearnITsmash(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2019
I can now see why your formal husband divorced you undecided silly lady

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Waakanda: 6:33pm On May 27, 2019
Karma cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by LesbianBoy(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
I know her handwriting got me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by kolafolabi(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
Fake life, fake blogger

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Awe4luv(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the organisation today?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
What shall it profit a woman to live a fake lifestyle........?!

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by BizBayo: 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
Instead of 'fake it to make it', this one na 'fake it to enter prison' grin

28 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by afroniger: 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
Smh. No be today the babe begin borrow-pose.

4 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by zizman: 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
She talk say legit pays...CEO of LEGIT RUNS ltd.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by solmusdesigns: 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Okoro chestbeating Blessing Amaka....!!!,

Awon ti Nnewi Billionaire wey no dey Forbes list, Awon ti Facebook and Instagram developer, Awon ti Lagos No Mans land, LandLord, Awon ti Richest region but with lowest IGR

This ones would borrow money and Everything to go and decieve thier kerosine sharing village people during december and thier vilage people would come online and start chesbeating that their sisters and Blodas have became billionaires and own 90% of Lagos , Abuja and even Kano

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by cocoboss(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
i love her already, just hope her pussyhole aint fake too grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Lotel: 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
All of them living fake lives.. First it was house now this..
I'm sure the yansh sef is fake
Fake face
Fake eyes
Fake body
Fake hair

I'm sure her spirit sef is fake

Spits....

6 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
Her baggage of lies are falling.

Linda Ikeji wannabe.

Learn from AlexReports who is now following money bags like Ned Nwoko and co. Soon, the will get married and buy a car. tongue

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by RichBoy247: 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
She lies more than Tonto Dikeh the psycho.

2 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Phock2sweet: 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
Maynation I have G wagon for u, if only u an afonja will have sex with me an igbo guy..... And please I don't like peppered stew cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by sanpipita(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
Nigerians and fake life, tufiakwa I rather drink my garri in peace than lie shamelessly
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by IeatPussy: 7:37pm On May 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I know her handwriting got me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't know people have handwriting online. Chai shocked

27 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 27, 2019
More reason why I respect Indobaba over most celebrities!

He ain't fake.. Dude even sponsored 2 guys with 150k last week without anybody knowing

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by oloriLFC(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2019
Lobatan! Odiegwu! It is finished!

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by kenzysmith: 7:37pm On May 27, 2019
Before u fake ur life on social media make sure u block people who knows u well. I kw her well na diffrent aristo they carry am.

2 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by yemzzy22(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
big fat lier liernatiz Kai mayweather punch of lie
Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by SmartMugu: 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
What exactly belongs to this girl? Even her hair isn't hers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Abortions: 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
Hungry people be probing other hungry people. Some people slap is not even OK for themangry

[img]https:///view/fight-push-penguin-slap-gif-5543928.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by nicepoker101(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
And one scallywag was her supporting her. Newsblogger come and defend her again. grin

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by Jarus(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
Who be Okoro Blessing again? Hearing about the name for the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers by omoadeleye(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
This girl na the real otunba lamba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.