Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? (8443 Views)

With 400k, Would You Buy Xiaomi Or Samsung? / Xiaomi Or Samsung / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by petitoni(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

xiaomi or huawei which is better?
I need to get a new phone urgently and I'm confused on which to purchase between the two.
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by Lawalemi(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2019
Huawei na Baba. It's my third phone in a row with the current one being YII 6.

Strong battery and kongi body

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by stanley000: 6:46pm On May 27, 2019
Huawei the Ibo phone, lol go for Xiaomi and you won't regret it. I'm using Xiaomi note 5A walahi even for a budget phone the phone is fast as mad without any lagging even when my memory is already low. Battery still perfect and everything is still bae. Praying for alert so I can get the elder bro, note 7

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2019
Xiaomi is good but cant keep up with Huawei in overall quality and good software experience..
BTW which Huawei or Xiaomi phone are you considering

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by CCnaija: 8:51pm On May 27, 2019
With all the trouble Huawei is going through. I think any one at this point would go for Xiaomi. Also Xiaomi just announced their Low budget Redmi 7A which is scheduled to launch tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2019
You didn't state the specs you intend on buying. Besides, they're both good products. Anyways, I use the Huawei y9.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by gogeekish(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
Just go for Xiaomi. Xiaomi is never a regret.
In terms of music. Xiaomi has best enhanced sound quality when compared with hauwai, Samsung and iPhone ( personal comparison)

In terms of features, MIUI wins.

In terms of security, Hauwai ID is easier to unlock than Mi account.

In terms of price, Xiaomi tend to be cheaper.

In terms of user experience, both are the same

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by naijacentric(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2019
stanley000:
Huawei the Ibo phone, lol go for Xiaomi and you won't regret it. I'm using Xiaomi note 5A walahi even for a budget phone the phone is fast as mad without any lagging even when my memory is already low. Battery still perfect and everything is still bae. Praying for alert so I can get the elder bro, note 7
tribalism kee u dia

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by stanley000: 10:51pm On May 27, 2019
naijacentric:
tribalism kee u dia
lol ibos don't even know how to pronounce it, they call it "who are we" chai illiteracy sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by tecnolad(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2019
gogeekish:
In terms of music. Xiaomi has best enhanced sound quality when compared with hauwai, Samsung and iPhone ( personal comparison)

Lol this is funny. You're not completely right.

What features does Xiaomi have that Huawei don't have? I can mention some features I have on my P20 Pro that Xiaomi users can only dream of.

My phone comes with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers and I haven't seen any Xiaomi device that sounds better.

Huawei makes phones with better build and aesthetics, compared to Xiaomi.

What about camera? Let's not even discuss that.

Xiaomi wins in the area of the processors they use: most of their devices carry SD processors

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by petitoni(f): 12:08am On May 28, 2019
Huawei y9 is what I budgeted for, and if xiaomi happens to be better than huawei, I will use the budgeted money to buy what type of Xiaomin phone it can afford. Thank you.

PhenomenalMorgan:
Xiaomi is good but cant keep up with Huawei in overall quality and good software experience..
BTW which Huawei or Xiaomi phone are you considering
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by petitoni(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2019
Thank you everyone for your contributions, but unfortunately I'm still confused
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by kingxsamz(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2019
petitoni:
Thank you everyone for your contributions, but unfortunately I'm still confused

Well, you can go for either Huawei y9 or redmi note 7...
I use the y9, so I can assure you that you'll be wowed by its performance and durability.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by petitoni(f): 12:40am On May 28, 2019
Wow! Thanks a lot for this. God bless you.

kingxsamz:

Well, you can go for either Huawei y9 or redmi note 7...
I use the y9, so I can assure you that you'll be wowed by its performance and durability.
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by AndroBlaze: 6:55am On May 28, 2019
Huawei is the bigger company ,their phones are more aesthetically pleasing and more prestigious ( thats quite funny to me personally).

They are the senior brother.

However Xiaomi phones are almost always better value for money and more customisable. Also with this Trump ban, Huawei is on long tingz now.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2019
petitoni:

Huawei y9 is what I budgeted for, and if xiaomi happens to be better than huawei, I will use the budgeted money to buy what type of Xiaomin phone it can afford. Thank you.

your budget can get you a 128gb redmi note 7

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by moski5(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2019
gogeekish:

where can I buy at a good rate?
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by gogeekish(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2019
tecnolad:

Lol this is funny. You're not completely right.

What features does Xiaomi have that Huawei don't have? I can mention some features I have on my P20 Pro that Xiaomi users can only dream of.

My phone comes with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers and I haven't seen any Xiaomi device that sounds better.

Huawei makes phones with better build and aesthetics, compared to Xiaomi.

What about camera? Let's not even discuss that.

Xiaomi wins in the area of the processors they use: most of their devices carry SD processors
Personal experience Bro.

Actually, my elder Bro uses Hauwai P9

My colleague was using Hauwai Y9 Prime or so before selling.

My brother's friend is using Hauwai Mate P30 Pro.

All these phones are fully reviewed by me. That's part of my job.

I had done head to head comparison in terms of headphone production using a good earpiece.

Even Samsung S9 couldn't match what Xiaomi gave me. Even Redmi 4A sounds far ahead of DST tech in hauwai P9.

My colleague sold his Hauwai because of features offered better in Miui. If I need to point some of it. I will, if you want.

In terms of design, Hauwai is always better. Hauwai looks sleek and fancinating though. But trust me, MIUI is a good experience

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by petitoni(f): 11:21pm On May 28, 2019
I've ordered Huawei y9 from Jumia today from the cheapest seller.
You can also try to order whichever one you want to buy there.

moski5:

where can I buy at a good rate?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:45am On May 29, 2019
gogeekish:

Which Xiaomi phone did you use for your headphone sound quality test
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by gogeekish(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

Which Xiaomi phone did you use for your headphone sound quality test
Xiaomi Mi4w
Redmi 4A
Redmi Note 4
Pocophone
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2019
gogeekish:

Personal experience Bro.

Actually, my elder Bro uses Hauwai P9

My colleague was using Hauwai Y9 Prime or so before selling.

My brother's friend is using Hauwai Mate P30 Pro .

All these phones are fully reviewed by me. That's part of my job.

I had done head to head comparison in terms of headphone production using a good earpiece.

Even Samsung S9 couldn't match what Xiaomi gave me. Even Redmi 4A sounds far ahead of DST tech in hauwai P9.

My colleague sold his Hauwai because of features offered better in Miui. If I need to point some of it. I will, if you want.

In terms of design, Hauwai is always better. Hauwai looks sleek and fancinating though. But trust me, MIUI is a good experience

Chisos shockedshocked
Which one is Huawei Mate P30 pro shockedshocked
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by eki2000(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2019
USA spoil everything, I was planning to get the Nova 3i.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by gogeekish(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Chisos shockedshocked
Which one is Huawei Mate P30 pro shockedshocked

Whatever it is, you know what device I mean.. When I meet with him again, I will snap the phone for you

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2019
gogeekish:

Whatever it is, you know what device I mean.. When I meet with him again, I will snap the phone for you
That phone has not been released!!
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by Hermionegranger(f): 5:25am On May 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

That phone has not been released!!
Do some research now. First you claimed it doesn't exist, you were shown proof and now you're saying it hasn't been released. The phone has been out since March 2019.. A simple google search would have told you all these.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by seunfly: 7:08am On May 30, 2019
If you are talking about flagship, details and brand name, Huawei is suprioror to Xiaomi but.........

If you are talking about quality and good specs ration to pricing, no manufacturer can beat Xiaomi for that.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2019
Hermionegranger:
Do some research now. First you claimed it doesn't exist, you were shown proof and now you're saying it hasn't been released. The phone has been out since March 2019.. A simple google search would have told you all these.
Are you well at all
Huawei released mate 20 pro October last year and then released P30 Pro last 2 months, You are the one confusing yourself...
That thing you are seeing is just leaks and renders...
Search for that phone on GSM Arena and see if it exists!!
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by Julivas(m): 2:21am On Jun 06, 2019
petitoni:
I've ordered Huawei y9 from Jumia today from the cheapest seller.
You can also try to order whichever one you want to buy there.

Hope you are enjoying your new phone?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by bravesoul247(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Both of them are good. Xiaomi might be better for now especially now that Huawei will be banned from using android.
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by bravesoul247(m): 5:51am On Jun 06, 2019
eki2000:
USA spoil everything, I was planning to get the Nova 3i.
I'm telling you. The market share for hauwei now will drastically drop
Re: Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? by petitoni(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yes. No regret at all
��

Julivas:

Hope you are enjoying your new phone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces New 3gb Data Plan / The Mystery Behind Fufu Been Sold As Phone / I Want To Create My Own Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.