Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday (4462 Views)

Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Beautiful DISNEYLAND-TYPE Amusement Park In Owerri. Impressive! / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 9:49am On May 28, 2019
Yesterday was children's day, and beyond this day, I feel parents need to bond with their children beyond the four corners of their homes, these are some of the creative ways to increase the creativity in their kids.
So here are pictures from Apapa Amusement Park, This park will blow your mind. This park used to be very popular in the 80's and 90's until it was shut down. Then the Lagos State Government under the Fashola administration decided to revive it through a public private partnership.
Check Out Pictures from the Apapa Amusement park

1. The entrance to the Apapa Amusement Park
2. The car park ticket point ,
3. The main car Park - It has a massive car parking facility
4. Entrance to the main Arena

More www.travelwaka.com
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 9:52am On May 28, 2019
Read more on www.travelwaka.com

The amusement park is located at 1 Randle road Apapa

cc amokeme herakles zoltan007

1. This is the entrance into the main games arena, you will need to go through some security check here to ensure everyones safety. Guns, fireworks, foods from outside, professional cameras and anything that can pose danger is not allowed
2. One of the games arena, On entering you will feel you are in Disney land or an amusement park in Dubai
3.Inside the facility
4. The internal games arena

More https://www.travelwaka.com/apapa-amusement-park-perfect-family-getaway-park/

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 10:07am On May 28, 2019
To gain entrance into the main arena is free, however, you will need to see an access card. The cost of the card is 1,000 you will need to fill the card with credit, you can only get in any of the rides with this card.

1. Tickets Information
2. Ride Price List
3. The access card to the games arena
4. The ride

need to take your cuties here o, there are games for everyone both adults and children

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 10:12am On May 28, 2019
They have ferris wheels, Bouncing castle, mini ferris wheels, fruit warm., jumping frog, junior jet, mini rock n tug , Noah's Ark , indoor games etc

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 10:18am On May 28, 2019
The Apapa Amusement park is opened 7 days a week from Mondays to Sunday from 9am to 8pm every day.

They also have a food court, halls and other side attractions.

Need someone to show you around in Nigeria, we got you. Check out www.travelwaka.com
Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 10:27am On May 28, 2019
This is one of the most affordable amusement Park I have seen in Lagos.

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 10:32am On May 28, 2019
Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by Tywo2018: 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
The Barracks behind though. And again the traffic you experience ehnn he dey gym.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 4:25pm On May 28, 2019
That was what i thought too but I was there in less than 45 minutes coming from Ikeja. Just follow your google map

Tywo2018:
The Barracks behind though. And again the traffic you experience ehnn he dey gym.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by bigfather(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
How do u get through with d crazy traffic at orile/Costain area
Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
bigfather:
How do u get through with d crazy traffic at orile/Costain area

Last time I went it was a smooth ride. I was surprised when I checked my Google map and it was all clear

1 Like

Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by bigfather(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2019
travelwaka:

Last time I went it was a smooth ride. I was surprised when I checked my Google map and it was all clear

That was lucky
Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Lalasticlala it's fun time
Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by Kalapizim(m): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2019
This information is not for people living at Ikorodu grin
Re: Apapa Amusement Park - Perfect place to take your children during this holiday by travelwaka: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kalapizim:
This information is not for people living at Ikorodu grin

Hahahaha the traffic isn't as bad as you think

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Leave This Country / Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? / How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.