Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant (36025 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by LifestyleTonite: 11:18am On May 28, 2019
Instagram blogger has alleged that the cause of a reported marital crisis between Emmanuel Emenike and wife Iheoma Nnadi is because he got a side chick pregnant.

Recall that the couple got married last year and celebrated their one year wedding anniversary few days ago. Before the anniversary, it was noticed that Emenike and Iheoma Nnadi unfollowed each other on social media. This raised suspicion as to the situation in the marriage.

The couple didnt release any statement in respect to that and there have never been any previous report on any form of discord between them.

Few days ago, the couple put to bed rumors of a marital crisis by wishing each other a happy anniversary.

Well, it seems some Instagram blogger by the handle Gistmerchant has done some findings to the conclusion that all is not well the with marriage of the couple who have a child together.

According to the blog, Emenike has a pregnant sidechick.

Its not about posting happy anniversary pictures, what do you plan on doing about his side chic that is pregnant? I’m guessing its better to cry in a range rover, right

https://lailasnews.com/emenike-side-chick-pregnant/

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Shelloween(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2019
Now, that's what I call a striker.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by iGist: 11:21am On May 28, 2019
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by demolinka(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2019
But how did he impregnanted her?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Waakanda: 12:09pm On May 28, 2019
So, what should we do about it
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Mutemenot(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2019
The rude emenike, very unfriendly anyhow person

23 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by IamD18: 1:15pm On May 28, 2019
demolinka:
Maybe through whatsapp status.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by demolinka(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
Maybe through whatsapp chat.

Very brilliant point

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Uncleodi(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
Hmmmm...how do these guys do this?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 28, 2019
grin

Legend
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2019
Nigerian men and cheating be like 5&6. Na their birthright shocked

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by franklypaen: 2:13pm On May 28, 2019
Dumebi don go carry Belle grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by LesbianBoy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2019
This blogger always carry juicy stories but I don't know if they are true or not!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by LesbianBoy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2019
This Emenike looks like someone that will be very proud and brutal.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by sinaj(f): 2:14pm On May 28, 2019
Some men get wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by paparazzi1987(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2019
demolinka:

by teaching her Nigeria National Anthem grin

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Iyajelili(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2019
They'll still blame the wife, just wait and see

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by meobizy(f): 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
...and?
If I had fame I will impregnate twelve to twenty women.
God knows I won’t attract the same amount of female attention as a regular civilian.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Biglittlelois(f): 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
demolinka:

What a wawu question undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
OH BOY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Pavore9: 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
Marital vows are mere formality for some.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
We stay on the same street would ask him at night undecided

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by tydi(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
What do I say now...?

Hmmm.. I think the second destruction of this world would be all related to the issues of women..

I fear women!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Johndanielky: 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
[

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by nicepoker101(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
[s][quote author=Oyindidi post=78795958]Nigerian men and cheating be like 5&6. Na their birthright shocked[/quote][/s]
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
sinaj:
Some men get wahala sha

Asin ehn, Imagine marrying an MBGN & cheating on her. How the hell do you cheat on Most beautiful lady in Nigeria LMAO!

Anyway, Men na Men. We no fit change, no to dey enjoy Kpekus dey go. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by nicepoker101(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Iyajelili:
They'll still blame the wife, just wait and see
The side chick can handle him more than the wife. I guess your wish has been granted. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2019
a striker will always be a striker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant by YoungLionken(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2019
Lol
What do you expect from a footballer before? Abegi!

Mikel is the only footballer with a difference.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija: Efe Visits Mike Okiro, Former Police IG (Photo) / Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.