Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Gloria Okafor's ( Not My Throne ) Movie Storm T. V Stations Soon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gloria Okafor's ( Not My Throne ) Movie Storm T. V Stations Soon (406 Views)

The Movie UPTIGHT Prod By Nollywood Film Maker Gloria Okafor Set For Release / Meet Gloria Okafor (nollywood Actress/producer) / Gloria Okafor's Hidden Flaws Movie Storm T. V Stations Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gloria Okafor's ( Not My Throne ) Movie Storm T. V Stations Soon by Afritunesmedia(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2019
Synopsis Of The Movie NOT MY THRONE

A sitting prince who will take after the Affairs of the throne when his father the igwe has gone to Ajali hills after his 70th birthday to commune with the gods as tradition demands and whose journey is uncertain has been rejected to be the heir apparent to the throne and the only person who can take after the throne is the princess who will get married and her husband will take possession of the throne suddenly gets missing and all fingers points at the prince who seems innocent And now the question every one is Asking is who kidnapped the Princess.

Casts

Livinus Nnochiri,

Ngozi Ezeh,

Evoko,

Nosa Rex,

Bella Ebinum,

Gloria Okafor,

Chigozie Nwoye,

Gechi Gexh,

Raji Lawal,

Directed by Chinonso Aniebonam

Produced by Gloria Okafor

Executive Producer Gloria Okafor.

(1) (Reply)

Six Months Imprisonment Awaits Anybody Caught Attacking Fulani Herdsmen - Buhari / Bbnaija: Watch Housemates Mercy And Gedoni Fight Risking An Eviction / How Much I Was Paid To Shave My Hair In A Movie. Nollywood Actor Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.