Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) (66824 Views)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Yahoo School Proprietor And 13 Students Arrested By EFCC In Edo (photos) / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
Yoruba- present
Igbo- present
Hausa- present
Hausa dey do Yahoo ni

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
lol

this guys are the real deal

grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Who be these ones wey just dey wain anyhow
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
Deathisfreee:
Too many hardship makes you think stupidly. Nigeria my country
oloshos, hardly u see anyone who earns his income in hardway carrying oloshos, with money
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
oloshos, hardly u see anyone who earns his income in hardway carrying oloshos, with money

True talk
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Beedude(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2019
BBYYOLA:
Truly the govt of the day need to urgently do the needful to tackle and curtail the escalating unemployment rates in the country if not fraudulent activities like the Yahoo yahoo, cyber crime, kidnappings etc. If you noticed all the arrested guys are youths in their early adulthood. If you may dig you find out that it is unemployment that push into carrying out the crime activities. No youth with a decent job will choose to go into crimes to risk his life or tarnish his image and that of his family
What of those that has started doing yahoo from secondary school and higher institutions? Na still unemployment? Even some bankers earning well above 100k commit financial crimes. So people aren't just ready to start from the bottom. They are always in haste to ride cars, build house, flex everyday like Davido and co. But remember, some people have gone tru hell to study and meet end means but didn't go into yahoo or any crime and were successful at the end. Focus, Perseverance and Hardwork pays. I was unemployed after leaving university for so many years but today I own a business and i have 6 workers I pay monthly. When ur hustle is built on fraudulent acts, it's only a matter of time before everything collapse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by vRendoh(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2019
spartan50:
So yahoo yahoo now has a school. Wonders shall never end

grin grin
My Guy na so!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2019
Bbbwings:
How much do I need to score in jamb to make the cutoff

Bro you said " how much". Nna meeen... Go and do business grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Psady(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2019
idiots! see their faces.looking for shortcut to riches.
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by FRESHG(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2019
OJODU BEEGER IS THE HEAD QUARTER OF YAHOO BOYS IN LAGOS. ARGUE WITH YA KEYBOARD

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2019
could be a set up
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Sixaxis: 3:52pm On May 28, 2019
Haa!!
Ahmed Musa bawo!?? angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2019
2019elections:

If den get sense, them for name am computer training centre. They will be offering normal computer training packages but will also give VIP packages in yahoo tutoring. This is similar to opening a jamb tutorial centre with exam runs package.

My 50 cents.
vip subject
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by sweetrace(f): 3:52pm On May 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
destroy one but fail to create another

create what exactly? Does the American government create jobs for its citizens? Or any European government? Or any other African country? The responsibility of the government is to make sure that infrastructures are available. Don’t blame EFCC for doing their job.
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by benjanny(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
When you think you have seen it all
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
If the proprietor knows the school is licences and registered with the relevant authorities then he should contact me to defend him free of charge in the law court.

As far as I am concerned the proprietor is innocent until proven guilty.

My learned colleagues in the house what do you say?
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2019
grin someone canor go to skul in pizz again?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by MisterKings(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2019
Young young boys that should be hustling. If Jamb has failed you why dont you pick a skill. Buharia has already told us education is not meal ticket. So why get involved in fraud to get rich quick
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On May 28, 2019
Make una find where suicide school dey, help us close that one too

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Arimokwusunday(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2019
NairaMedia:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, has arrested the proprietor of a Yahoo Yahoo training school in Lagos, Frank Chinedu.

Chinedu, 22, was arrested alongside eight students of the unnamed training centre located at 14, Animashaun Street, Progressive Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, while receiving lectures in internet fraud activities.

The students are: Ahmed Musa, 24; Desmond Eze, 29; Preye Kingsley, 23; Benjamin Irabor, 21; Benjamin Opah, 19; Akapo Prosper, 22; Innocent Paul, 20 and Olamide Edun, 20.

The suspected internet fraudsters were arrested under cover on May 22, 2019, following intelligence reports received by the Commission about their involvement in alleged criminal activities.

Items recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest include nine laptops, 16 mobile phones, an Airtel modem, Orange Wifi and one Toyota Camry with registration number EPE406FN.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/efcc-arrests-proprietor-students-of.html

NONSENSE EFCC

WHY ARRESTING WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T PROVIDE THEM WITH THE ALTERNATIVE JOB TO DO.

THIS COUNTRY IS SO FRUSTRATING AND HELL TO STAY.

MEANWHILE, I DON'T SUPPORT FRAUD BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS, BEING BORN IN NIGERIA IS A FRAUD...

NONSENSE GOVERNMENT AND WITH A NONSENSE ANTI-CRIME AGENCY
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:03pm On May 28, 2019
success1smyn:
Yahoo yahoo school?
9ja which way
are you surprised? This is the samr forum you will hear people glorify scammers so why not have a school. Jist watch some people will say how government should legalize the school afterall in oyinbo land when thieves are caught the governemnt employs them grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2019
They missed a major course "How not to be caught"
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by kasim155: 4:04pm On May 28, 2019
SQLmastar:
An Afonja lecturing other Afonjas.... grin grin

Is like u are high on Kwale weed
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2019
You are a BMC of less than a year's standing and you rushed to be first to comment about PDP on this thread

Why don't you allow your fathers in the faith to say dumb things first then you then join them?

Election is over and won but your BMC propaganda will soon become anathema as poverty is ravaging many including your close family members .

ClearFlair:
This is the kind of thing parties like PDP inspire
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2019
Beedude:

What of those that has started doing yahoo from secondary school and higher institutions? Na still unemployment? Even some bankers earning well above 100k commit financial crimes. So people aren't just ready to start from the bottom. They are always in haste to ride cars, build house, flex everyday like Davido and co. But remember, some people have gone tru hell to study and meet end means but didn't go into yahoo or any crime and were successful at the end. Focus, Perseverance and Hardwork pays. I was unemployed after leaving university for so many years but today I own a business and have 6 workers I pay monthly. When ur hustle is built on fraudulent acts, it's only a matter of time before everything collapse
May God bless u
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:08pm On May 28, 2019
holyidol:
There is too much hardship in naija

There’s far too much greed...
Earnest poor folk are too busy scrambling for a living and too poor to buy PC and sit around trying to Yahoo folks living abroad.
>
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by Guestlander: 4:09pm On May 28, 2019
2019elections:

If den get sense, them for name am computer training centre. They will be offering normal computer training packages but will also give VIP packages in yahoo tutoring. This is similar to opening a jamb tutorial centre with exam runs package.

My 50 cents.

You have the mind of a criminal. Why don't you join the EFCC and better utilize your talent. You could also become a kingpin like Evans the billionaire kidnapper.
Re: EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) by dapadawee: 4:09pm On May 28, 2019
have seen a mother purchase laptop for her son after enrolling him for Yahoo Yahoo tutelage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.