Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nollywood Boycotts Omotola's Album Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Boycotts Omotola's Album Launch (808 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Boycotts Omotola's Album Launch by murphyfada(m): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2010
Usually when someone who belongs to an industry is doing something very important, (at least to them) colleagues from that industry turn up to support one of their own. There were lots of people at Omotola's album launch but tatafos told us that they only saw a few people from Nollywood. Chidi Mokeme, Stella Damasus, Zik Zulu Okafor, and, no one else. I expected to see the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Okereke, Ini Edo and the rest, but Stella Damasus was the only actress at the launch. Can we say this is bad bella at the highest order or Omo sexy never got to send them INVITES.

JUST CURIOUS OOO.

www...com
Whatta Gwan?
Re: Nollywood Boycotts Omotola's Album Launch by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2010
they all probably thought that ₦1milla for a table was just like throwing their hard earn cash out the window(or their fellow actress pocket). . . . . . . . . . and they are right!

i am sure they all can think of many ways to spend ₦1million in a few hours but going to some B rated artist's CD launch is definitely NOT one of them.
Re: Nollywood Boycotts Omotola's Album Launch by omar22(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2010
told us that they only saw a few people from Nollywood. Chidi Mokeme, Stella Damasus, Zik Zulu Okafor, and, no one else. I expected to see the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Okereke, Ini Edo and the rest, but Stella Damasus was the only actress at the launch.

Its a music CD, Omo-sexy need to see the who's who in the music world not the movie world and lunching a CD charging N1m for a table is head scratching

(1) (Reply)

Sex Or Lovemaking Is Supposed To Be Dynamic---chidi Mokeme / Is Nicki Really Married To Drake / I Won't Buy My Son A Ferrari - 50 Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.