Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (116687 Views)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by kidap: 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
It’s extremely painful to see Ned Nwoko senior neighbour gets married to my 17 year old daughter today - Regina Daniels father weeps

Some excerpts from an exclusive interview between Barrister Jude Ojeogwo who is the biological father of actress Regina Daniels and team Cutiejuls

When asked how old Regina is, the father said Regina Daniels is turning 18 in October this year

He also explained that the reason why Rita Daniels has made herself the sole decision maker is because of greed and the fact that her bride price could not be paid due to the fact that her paternal family could not be traced .

He also mentioned that Ned Nwoko is 62 and not 59 as they both grew up in the same compound as young boys. .

He also said he spoke to Regina this morning and warned her but Regina told her about what she is getting into but Regina advised its her mother’s decision and that Ned Nwkok is a fine gentleman and she loves him. .

He also stated that despite not paying Rita Daniel’s bride price, he has been very responsible for the financial support of all his 4 kids with Rita and that the 2 boys lived with him until recently when the mother advised they move in with her into her new home.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa7QtjgD2S0

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ned-nwoko-and-i-are-not-age-mate-regina-daniels-father-says-in-a-phone-call/

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Imoh555(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

Money maketh people not to have shame
...worlds system spits

726 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Babangida70(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
Regina this, Regina that

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by geezynoni: 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
Bleep the both of you above me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by aldexrio(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
The man she sey marry senior her papa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
women

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by otokx(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by barrypro: 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
62 or 59 she is already married.
For your professional web design service. Check my signature.

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by mjbaba: 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
How to become a Nigerian celebrity

Make small money

Marry a female Nigerian Caleb in a scandalous way or marry her well and divorce her scandalously. Let the marriage do Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra papapapapa !!!!

Man's a Household name in Nigeria!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by nairalee(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Just when I thought after the wedding we nairalanders will rest from Regina matter another new season has started.

This film go long pass buhari regime oooooo

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
18 indeed.

18 since 1981BC

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Hoodbilonia: 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Story
Shes 10 na
Fools

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Fadedvoices2: 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Regina Daniels mom is a disgrace to humanity

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Greystone: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
shocked WTF
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by ClearFlair: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
Anywhere two or more fraudsters are gathered, PDP is involved.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by wwwtortoise(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
sad

I have no f*cks to give out.
You can call me stingy.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by pesuwe(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
na wa oh
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Odingo1: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
Ned Nwoko at age of 70 years is a pedophile, marrying a girl that is young enough to be his granddaughter

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by HopeAtHand: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
I don't give a Bleep
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
Ned has always had Rita Daniel as his concubine and now he has her daughter as wife too

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by boolet: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by kenzosky: 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
After five years of marriage, Ned Nwoko started staying out late a few nights, Reginal Daniel became suspicious."Neddy, i suspects you are running around with a new teenager -admit it, she demanded. You demn RIGHT. I think it's time i go fifteen, Nwoko shouted back. I have always knew that you are a PEDO... Regina said as she began to cry. Reginals father took a bold step exposing the truth. NED IS A TWO PENCIL PUSHING CRACK POT PEDO.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by neolboy(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
Reginal don overtake Tonto Dike for news

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Valfrankie(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
No matter how bad the situation seems, a man will always stand by what is right, what is fair and what is true.

174 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by chukiz(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
Today 18 tomorrow 17 na wah. She dey fear to enter 20.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by ruggedtimi(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
2001 shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Princeton92(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
Is he that hungry?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by ozento: 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
na war dey come so.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by NobleAngell(f): 8:26pm On May 28, 2019
chukiz:
Today 18 tomorrow 17 na wah. She dey fear to enter 20.
She dey fear o. once she enters 20, no going back.

44 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by goodmorning40: 8:26pm On May 28, 2019
In other words
Rita Daniel is a bastard who begot bastard children

Matters arising

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.