Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: (887 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan / Strictly For Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: by AGBAMA(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2007
I KNOW THAT MY POST WAS ABOUT TO BEWILDERED BUT NOT TO WORRY,AS FAR AS U ARE ONE OF AC MILAN SINCERE FAN, U SHOULD HAVE COURSE TO REJOICE.PLZ IF U NEED THE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER CONTACT ME ON:lynk2wisdyton@yahoo.com,WITH THE SUBJECT "MY AC MILAN ID NUMBER".IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL ACMILAN FANS GET THE ID NO FOR EASY ACCESS, BECOS IT WILL BE REQUIRED OF U TO SHOW TO TI INORDER COLLECT FOOTBALL INCENTIVESSS AND IF STH GOOD IS HAPPENING TO AC MILAN.SO GET CONNECTED!!!BELOW IS THE SENDING PROFILE:UR NAME,UR EMAIL ADDRESS,UR LOCATION,AND UR GSM NO. AFTER U HAV SENT IT U WILL BE SENT UR ID NO IN LESS THAN 72 HOURS! THE EARLIER U GET IT THE BETTER .LONG LIVE AC MILAN FOOTBALL CLUB!!! LONG LIVE AC MILAN FANS!!! LONG LIVE ITALIAN SERIE A!!! LONG LIVE FOOTBALL FANATICS!!! LONG LIVE FOOTBALL!!! LONG LIVETO U ALL!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: by collinx(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
hope you will not turn back and start demanding for one thing or the other in the nearest future ?
Re: Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: by spora(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2007
Mr. Coordinator

Football incentives?

Tori just started!
Re: Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: by Snoop001(m): 4:11am On Jul 29, 2007
HOPE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE DISSAPOINTED AT THE END OF THE DAY.

FORZA MILAN
Re: Strictly To Ac Milan Fans:collect Ur Id Numder Now For Easy Access: by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2007
I mailed him bu the never replied angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Fifa President, Sepp Blatter, A Racist? / Nigeria Crush France In Beach Soccer World Cup / UEFA Cup: Getafe Vs. Bayern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.