Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! (1942 Views)

Sold out: Few mths usd 08 Camry LE, Reg 08, XLE, 2006 Corolla Toks, 2004 corolla / Toyota Avalon 2014 Black Rgd (3 Mths Used) / $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2019
First Body/ First Paint

Few Months used

Lagos Cleared

Phone/WhatsApp: 2348064690290

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by greggng: 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
No price , just one picture....don't you feel it looks like a cheap scam?
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2019
Toks Smelling

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2019
Cleaner than some Toks

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by HenrySK234: 9:16pm On May 28, 2019
How much?
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by drskyfly007(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2019
Serious buyer.. How much?
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2019
Ms
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Mayor555(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2019
greggng:

Look at this one, I can't but wonder the way you talk and reason...

Check the time the op posted his vehicle and the time you gave this remark, if you are sound enough, you would understand he might be having difficulty uploading the pictures or he will still upload more....

That was how the other day, you were shouting scam scam all over Nairaland, just because someone posted a car you've already posted....
Always think things through....

Look at the kind of comment you're putting on a fellow seller's thread.....
Total BS.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by NnadyAutos: 11:43am On May 29, 2019
Send pics and price to my WhatsApp no 08131012103
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by greggng: 11:52am On May 29, 2019
Mayor555:

Check the time the op posted his vehicle and the time you gave this remark, if you are sound enough, you would understand he might be having difficulty uploading the pictures or he will still upload more....

That was how the other day, you were shouting scam scam all over Nairaland, just because someone posted a car you've already posted....

Total BS.

I know you very well...you are a friend to that cheap scammer. No wonder you were making a case for him...right now you are bent at attacking anything from me. Bear in mind that you are wasting your time. My point was very clear And I thank God he responded by doing the needful but as usual attack dog like you have come to insult my person..proceed with caution

1 Like

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Mayor555(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

I know you very well...you are a friend to that cheap scammer. No wonder you were making a case for him...right now you are bent at attacking anything from me. Bear in mind that you are wasting your time. My point was very clear And I thank God he responded by doing the needful but as usual attack dog like you have come to insult my person..proceed with caution

Smilesssss, I don't know the person...and I don't care what you think.

I comment logically and I found you wanting....

3 Likes

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2019
Mayor555:

Smilesssss, I don't know the person...and I don't care what you think.

I comment logically and I found you wanting....

Bro, I did not reply this mofo because I don’t have time for a kid like him. Just because we are on a faceless forum does not mean i shouldn’t know my mates.

His rude comments on his own threads says it all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by ruby360: 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

Na you be real scam! Make bad Belle kill you.

Afonja

4 Likes

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Mayor555(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2019
kaffy4tope:

Bro, I did not reply this mofo because I don’t have time for a kid like him. Just because we are on a faceless forum does not mean i shouldn’t know my mates.

His rude comments on his own threads says it all.

you can imagine ehn...

bless up sir..

happy sales
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by greggng: 3:30pm On May 29, 2019
kaffy4tope:
First Body/ First Paint

Few Months used

Lagos Cleared

I have nothing against you . If my statement in anyways offended you, I apologise. I have checked your profile and I saw thst you being here since 2009. From experience majority of those posting one picture as their advert pix don't inspire confidence...my statement was not to ridicule you but was actually meant for you to put in all the pic...nothing personal. Someone in the past have done that to me. However , I cannot accord same respect to major555...he just came into nairaland 2017....what an elder sit down to see, a young man cannot see even if he climbs the highest mountain. Ever since I caught one of his friends using my advert pictures on nairaland he has vowed not to allow me have peace of mind here. He fuels every matter concerning me....I wish him good luck in his new found profession but good will always overtake evil ..anytime any day. I rest my case
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Anchor84: 4:48pm On May 29, 2019
Mayor555:

Total BS.
LOL,and dats True...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by woodrow(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

I have nothing against you . If my statement in anyways offended you, I apologise. I have checked your profile and I saw thst you being here since 2009. From experience majority of those posting one picture as their advert pix don't inspire confidence...my statement was not to ridicule you but was actually meant for you to put in all the pic...nothing personal. Someone in the past have done that to me. However , I cannot accord same respect to major555...he just came into nairaland 2017....what an elder sit down to see, a young man cannot see even if he climbs the highest mountain. Ever since I caught one of his friends using my advert pictures on nairaland he has vowed not to allow me have peace of mind here. He fuels every matter concerning me....I wish him good luck in his new found profession but good will always overtake evil ..anytime any day. I rest my case

Before you use the word 'scam',u shld be patient and have facts not just jump into conclusion.one picture does not translate to scam.u can call the numbers and ask for more pix.Mr,you have advertised cars that aren't directly in your care.there are many dealers who car owners invite whenever they want to sell a car,so not only you can have a pix of a car up for sale.

When the pix of a car is posted,whoever is interested or knows who is interested can copy and use for marketing purposes.

Because someone joined nairaland in 2017 doesn't mean he deserves no respect,go and respect inspired autos then..

You talk of good and evil as if you are the only one here who knows good and the rest evil.kindly stick to ur adverts if you aren't interested in other people's advert.you need not comment on every topic

3 Likes

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Mayor555(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

look at this one, I've been on Nairaland since 2010....lolsssss

you don't know anything.

just look at him.... lolsss

woodrow sir, you dey mind this one. Person wey go dey Lagos, dey advertise car wey dey Abuja. very funny guy..... Lolsss...

the way he reasons and talk, na only him sabi.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by greggng: 5:45pm On May 29, 2019
Mayor555:

look at this one, I've been on Nairaland since 2010....lolsssss

you don't know anything.

just look at him.... lolsss

woodrow sir, you dey mind this one. Person wey go dey Lagos, dey advertise car wey dey Abuja. very funny guy..... Lolsss...

the way he reasons and talk, na only him sabi.

You have been here since 2010 but the account you are using is saying you registered 2017. Did seun reversed your registration date? Attached is evidence of your account...

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Mayor555(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
greggng:

You have been here since 2010 but the account you are using is saying you registered 2017. Did seun reversed your registration date? Attached is evidence of your account...

you have serious issues with comprehension, your matter tire me.

please I can't engage you.

las las you go dey alright!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2019
Av
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Anchor84: 9:10am On May 30, 2019
Mayor555:

LOL

1 Like

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Lokoyen(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2019
ruby360:

Na you be real scam! Make bad Belle kill you.

Afonja

U don carry ur stupidity come here. Why make bigotry statement instead of making your points.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by Lokoyen(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2019
Mayor555:

Don't engage him. Concentrate on selling ur sweet ride. You can't avoid such people here.

1 Like

Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by avicky(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2019
kaffy4tope:
First Body/ First Paint

Few Months used

Lagos Cleared

How much is it? Why can't you state your price?
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Morning
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Av
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sorry been away

Car now AV
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by mmadu5(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
OP them ask u for the price of the car you come dey talk toooo much ,
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Av
Re: 5 Mths Used 04 Corolla....Sold!!....Sold!! by kaffy4tope(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Es 350 08 Sale@2.650m / Sold:++ Range Rover Velar 2018 For Sale ¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!! / S-O-L-D-Clean Title 2010 Toyota Camry XLE Black Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.