Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com (18212 Views)

Checkout All This Clean Awoof Registered Camry Big Daddy (800k-900k) / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by FSolar: 10:48am On May 29, 2019
honest1480:
Some of these cars wont get to this country until our road networks are relatively in good condition.

Sincerely, apart from the Lotus and the Fisker, every of those cars are represented in the country. In doubt, just ask me of any.
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by wunaESQ(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2019
godofuck231:
rubbish, no Benz! it's like masturbation no babe no orgasm
it's like eye de pain u... it's there, cross check.
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by FSolar: 10:55am On May 29, 2019
tenderheart:
D 2018 model of the one with 130° each in 3 places (logo) is my dream car sad..How I like dis car eehn!!!! shocked

Lol! 120°

1 Like

Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by computerglobal(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2019
cool

cool
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by H100: 10:59am On May 29, 2019
godofuck231:
brabhus isn't a car maker it's a tunein house for Mercedes benz
thanks
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by Psoul(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by KingWarri: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
tactius:

Mercedes Benz is there...
no mind guy he no know say the full name now Mercedes Benz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by ollah2: 11:46am On May 29, 2019
tactius:

Mercedes Benz is there...

Don't blame him, he did't know the name starts with Mercedes

1 Like

Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by samydo(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2019
u people are very stupid ! where is Innoson abi no be car dem dey produce?
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by H100: 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
samydo:
u people are very stupid ! where is Innoson abi no be car dem dey produce?
please see post via link if you really want to see if innoson is listed
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by odimbannamdi(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2019
helpcenter:
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO THIS 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 3rd of June, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Hi Paul.

How often do you hold trainings like this? I would love a friend to get trained, but she has school to attend as well and will be free by July. Can we work something out?
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by vincentjk(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
What of the all new Chinese Gac?

One of the cheapest flashiest car makers on the planet currently

1 Like

Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by sonety2k(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
H100:
Alphabetical Arrangement of all Car companies and their respective logos.

You may want to fancy these designs.

LINK: https://www.headng.com/2019/05/29/checkout-car-names-logos/

My Company logo it’s test not there , need to work more
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2019
FSolar:

Lol! 120°
Thanks dear,na typo...
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by godofuck231: 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
H100:
thanks
nice one guy
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by godofuck231: 4:39pm On May 29, 2019
Psoul:
whatttttttt chincoooo shocked
Psoul:
whatttttttt chincoooo
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by godofuck231: 4:40pm On May 29, 2019
wunaESQ:
it's like eye de pain u... it's there, cross check.
ok
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by godofuck231: 4:41pm On May 29, 2019
OfficialSam:

Are you blind?
sorry I had one boob blocking one of my eyes , I had to admit I didn't see that
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by Psoul(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
godofuck231:
whatttttttt chincoooo :owhatttttttt chincoooo

We are talking of vehicles and their logo.
We are not interested in where they are produced.
Re: Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com by godofuck231: 10:59pm On May 29, 2019
Psoul:

We are talking of vehicles and their logo.
We are not interested in where they are produced.
i know but....... chinco ? am not sure it's a car last time I watched on Top Gear the rTings of a car called Trump Chi, I lost consciousness

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Diffrence B/w A Turbo And A Normal Engine? What Are The Specs? / ** 2014 RANGE ROVER SPORT ALL NEW ** ( LIVE PHOTOS FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ) / Car Hire Services @ Affordable Rates 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.