Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Expected Broiler Weight Per Week And How To Get It! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Expected Broiler Weight Per Week And How To Get It! (1903 Views)

How To Improve The Broiler Weight And Quality Of Meat With The Feed Formulation / My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expected Broiler Weight Per Week And How To Get It! by guidefreak(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2019
A clients chatted me up today, and showed me how his broilers were already weighing 1.5 kg at 3 weeks and 5 days. So, I decided to share something on that hoping to help as many people that will read this to the end.

Broiler weight per week is a very important parameter to check if you are into broiler farming. After all, it all ends with the amount of meat your broiler chickens are able to generate from the feed you give them. So, you may ask, is there a standard weight for broilers per week? In this article, I have provided a broiler chicken weight chart showing you what you should get if you are doing it right. This chart should help you monitor your results and know if you are on track.

What To Expect
I have seen people who ask me, “how much feed per broiler chicken?” If that is your question, then the following broiler chicken weight chart should answer that up to the 9th week of rearing.

In case your own question is how much to feed chickens per day, then you will get your answer too.

Because Male and Female broilers don’t have the same weight, I will be wrong not to separate the sex parameter in the chart. So I have created two different charts to represent male and female sexes.

Continue reading on:
https://guidefreak.com/broiler-weight-per-week/

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn The Cultivation Of Milky Mushroom (photos Attached) / Freshly Harvested Grown-in-nigeria Exotic Fruits, Vegetables And Roses / Please Help, I Have 20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.