Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought (261 Views)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Have You Ever Thought Of A Business That Will Give You A Lifetime Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought by moneymaker01(m): 4:37am On May 29, 2019
Hello there,For months I have been releasing different ways to make money online Those were other people's systems and ways(apart from my mini importation course)but now .....I have come up with a whole new system where everybody gets paid and no one loses.I have also paid attention to the game with which you can do it and the cost is #200.
With this business system you get at least #6400 in return (Before you shout scam will explain how this works!)
I will be launching next week drop your wh atsapp number if you are interested to get added to our group
Re: New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought by moneymaker01(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2019
moneymaker01:
Hello there,For months I have been releasing different ways to make money online Those were other people's systems and ways(apart from my mini importation course)but now .....I have come up with a whole new system where everybody gets paid and no one loses.I have also paid attention to the game with which you can do it and the cost is #200.
With this business system you get at least #6400 in return (Before you shout scam will explain how this works!)
I will be launching next week drop your wh atsapp number if you are interested to get added to our group
I will be updating details on the group and once it is full I will stop adding people and we will launch
Re: New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought by MozDrizzy: 5:31am On May 29, 2019
moneymaker01:

+255744505277

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Now With This Skills / CAT Dozer And Excavators For Hire/lease / What The Law In Lagos Says About Street/traffic Trading/hawking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.