Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos (24289 Views)

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by mightyhaze: 11:06am On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I am sure he was running his mouth.

Men and their bad mouth.

If he has just apologized, they won't do such to him. Next time he will know all humans are equal, but some are more equal.
you are sure? can u bet your life on it?
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by TANID(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2019
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by mightyhaze: 11:10am On May 29, 2019
wink2015:

THE MILITARY PSYCHE IS STILL VERY MUCH WITH US SEVERAL YEARS AFTER THE MILITARY LEFT THE POLITICAL STAGE.

As Nigeria democracy develops in Nigeria ugly scenarios or scenes like this should be a thing of the past.

No human whether military or non military has the right to order a civilian into the gutter.

The group of soldiers who committed this JUNGLE JUSTICE should be arrested and locked up.
how did military leave your political stage with the likes of buhari calling the shots
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:12am On May 29, 2019
These soldiers should act like disciplined men, as they ought to be, they are not above the law, they can be sued, charged and imprisoned when found guilty by a competent court...I guess they should tell them more of that during indoctrination. They are for the service and nation of the people.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Spatta: 11:12am On May 29, 2019
The only reason Nigerian military still go about with this type of abuse is because the Judicial system is a compromised entity, there is not strict adherence to the Laws, the abuse of a Nigerian who pays you to be a solder, whose tax foot your bills and pays your family,
The Nigerian Military are not well trained to know their function, under no circumstance should a solder abuse a citizen,
they are employed to serve the same Citizens they abuse, they are hired to protect the integrity of the nation, But because they are a massive failure , some of whom have not experienced war, some of who will begin to Cry when drafted to Bornu to fight Boko Haram.
these guys are in Lagos and the environs abusing citizens and No system that calls them to order

Nations of the world are developing or rather developed
Nigeria still carry around these archaic ragtag military, illiterates, mostly from the North, who do not understand the Law, they abuse Citizens rather than protect the citizen
Only the masses can emancipate themselves from these cynosure of oppression, first from the Misruler and secondly from their agents
Nigerian suffering should by now be archaic, redundant, retrogressive barbaric and unpalatable

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On May 29, 2019
Spatta:
The only reason Nigerian military still go about with this type of abuse is because the Judicial system is a compromised entity, there is not strict adherence to the Laws, the abuse of a Nigerian who pays you to be a solder, whose tax foot your bills and pays your family,
The Nigerian Military are not well trained to know their function, under no circumstance should a solder abuse a citizen,
they are employed to serve the same Citizens they abuse, they are hired to protect the integrity of the nation, But because they are a massive failure , some of whom have not experienced war, some of who will begin to Cry when drafted to Bornu to fight Boko Haram.
these guys are in Lagos and the environs abusing citizens and No system that calls them to order

Nations of the world are developing or rather developed
Nigeria still carry around these archaic ragtag military, illiterates, mostly from the North, who do not understand the Law, they abuse Citizens rather than protect the citizen
Only the masses can emancipate themselves from these cynosure of oppression, first from the Misruler and secondly from their agents
Nigerian suffering should by now be archaic, redundant, retrogressive barbaric and unpalatable

You said it all.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On May 29, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Soldiers order man into a gutter after scratching their car at a joint in Ikeja, Lagos

A man has fallen victim into the hands some soldiers who ordered him into a gutter for scratching their car.

The man was seen pleading with them, but was ignored.

Watch video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/soldiers-order-man-into-gutter-after.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
This is why I have no sympathy for these idiots when they get killed.What exactly is this now?Intimidation?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2019
Oszy:
One of the biggest problems of this country is the Nigerian Military, worse than police. Zombies

The military is lawless because the civilians and masses are equally lawless. Trust me.

The average Nigerian is a lawless being.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2019
You're stupid. How would u react if someone scratch your car?
lonelydora:
Just because of scratching

They only get strength where civilians are. Send them to Borno on transfer now, they start crying like babies.

This is why sometimes i am indifferent when they are killed by boko haram.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2019
You're speaking too much grammar. Go and lock the soldier up...
wink2015:

THE MILITARY PSYCHE IS STILL VERY MUCH WITH US SEVERAL YEARS AFTER THE MILITARY LEFT THE POLITICAL STAGE.

As Nigeria democracy develops in Nigeria ugly scenarios or scenes like this should be a thing of the past.

No human whether military or non military has the right to order a civilian into the gutter.

The group of soldiers who committed this JUNGLE JUSTICE should be arrested and locked up.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by planetx: 11:47am On May 29, 2019
Nigerians are cowards, how can a man like you be ordering you to enter gutter and you are begging him. You have to kill me first before I enter any fvcking gutter you better believe that.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2019
Have you ever been to north east?
KendrickAyomide:
Bastardds. See them with boko haram them go be like cowards
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by symbianDON(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2019
nepapole:
And wat happens if its d other way round?
he will still be ordered into the gutter for allowing his car to be scratched....I dislike naija soldiers passionately....they think themselves higher than everyone else except perhaps bokoharam
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by DabuIIIT: 11:53am On May 29, 2019
nepapole:
And wat happens if its d other way round?

You also enter gutter.
If you doubt me go and try it

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2019
I am really disappointed from the comments I read... I wish some people know what's like to be a military personnel, then you will understand all of us have hot temper.
HgsMediaPlus:
Soldiers order man into a gutter after scratching their car at a joint in Ikeja, Lagos

A man has fallen victim into the hands some soldiers who ordered him into a gutter for scratching their car.

The man was seen pleading with them, but was ignored.

Watch video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/soldiers-order-man-into-gutter-after.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by SoNature(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Men and their bad mouth.

If he had apologized, they won't do such to him. Next time he will know all humans are equal, but some are more equal.

It's not true.
Nigerian soldiers like to intimate the civilians.
They have no regards whatsoever for us.
They even call us bloody civilians embarassed
I like that Boko Haram is their match tongue

I remember one incident at Computer Village.
Two soldiers were riding on a Vespa motorcycle.
A guy bought a projector or so and carried it on the right hand.
The soldiers ran into the projector and it smashed onto the coaltar.
The soldiers fell off the bike.
Immediately, they rushed the guy to beat him up, but lots of Computer Village guys resisted them.
I think they were intimidated by the number of boys who defended the guy they crashed into.
So, they just stood there for a while..in the middle of the road and made every motorist to stop.
They screamed at the boy for some minutes with Computer Village boys, numbering over 20, insisting that they were at fault.
They finally left the scene.
Had those boys not intervened, they would have beaten the hell out of the innocent boy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by 2shure: 12:06pm On May 29, 2019
Y gutter always
Lets do 1 on 1 kombat
Krav maga style
Bunch of frustrated bastardised cowards
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by kelvxyn: 12:37pm On May 29, 2019
Naxo na
calddon:
he will still enter gutter grin
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by lonelygem(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2019
As long its coming from a blogger, the chances that its not a genuine info is 98.9%. How are we sure he actually crashed into their vehicle? How come the vehicles are not in pictures? This scene might have been for another factor.

Bloggers can do anything to draw traffic.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by drezzyx(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
I have great respect for soldiers in fact I worship them like small gods but when I see them behaving this way in d public, displaying their powers on harmless citizens, I feel nauseated and I automatically lose my respect for them. That does not mean I shouldn't say my mind like one was even threatening me on Fb, because I said d truth.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
chiommy123:
This people sabi intimidate person. They ordered him into a gutter and he's begging kwa chai
I wish I had special powers to deal ruthlessly with soldiers like this one.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by immantoks: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Men and their bad mouth.

If he had apologized, they won't do such to him. Next time he will know all humans are equal, but some are more equal.
how are you sure that was what happened? were you there ? I wish something like this could be done to you and I will see if your comment would still remain this you wrote.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by 1759ademola(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2019
It's not too bad if the military command a rough driver to enter gutter. It's is to awake his senses. After all they didn't kill him.
Many Nigeria Drivers are reckless.
Sorry Oga Sir.
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Femilekan233: 4:27pm On May 29, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Every morning is beautiful as long as there is breath! It doesn't take a nanosecond for a situation to be changed!
I believe in miracle, 'cos I believe in limitless God.
Do not give up, coz God never give up on you!
You are not alone, hold on!
See you at the top!
amen I believe in miracles and I know he will do a miracle in my life BTW now and month end

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2019
when it comes to punishing a civilian na then their anger go rise up why cant they use this kind anger hit bokoharam
bunchs of mediocres
Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by DedeNkem: 5:46pm On May 29, 2019
You can't call these babaric touts "soldiers". They're lawless criminals! Real soldiers don't do this, they would either forgive you or demand you repair it or call the police to handle it!

I guess I'm expecting too much from Nigeria of things that are basic in civilized countries!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos by Teejay510(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2019
DedeNkem:
You can't call these babaric touts "soldiers". They're lawless criminals! Real soldiers don't do this, they would either forgive you or demand you repair it or call the police to handle it!

I guess I'm expecting too much from Nigeria of things that are basic in civilized countries!

some soldiers deserve hell fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos / Benue Prisons Command Bury Inmate Killed By Fulani Without Family's Consent(pics / Happening Now!! Angry IWO Youths Burn Down SARS Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.