Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video (26496 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Expose Her Underwear In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Omoawoke: 11:49am On May 29, 2019
How someone will sit down to create multiple emails, then multiple nairaland accounts just to spam the thread with adverts and 9ja bets that won't last 5 minutes before MODs take them off, repeat same thing everyday at intervals of hours.....height of joblessness and psychiatric problem
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Nobody: 11:51am On May 29, 2019
For dis our rotten country wey the leaders no care about the masses. Anything wey u no say u fit do wey go give u bars, abeg do am. So far as say u no kill person and u no steal abeg carry on. If cross dressing go Commot u from poverty, no think am twice; DO IT!!!!!

Fooolishness gives money dis days. Mr. Ibu na millionaire now because of foolishness, Bobrisky's foolishness no be here, but he or abi she is now richer than ur entire generation.
So my people, try ur best and kill the mentality of criticizing this "foolish people" that has made it life.
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Luvlyna(f): 12:45pm On May 29, 2019
I like his expression, not his jokes
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by IkpuMmadu: 12:59pm On May 29, 2019
Na so bobrisky take start

LoL
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2019
AccessME:
Its amazes me how people don't see that gays and lesbians are more plenty in the enterrainment industry than any other sector of Nigeria's economy. somethings i wonder what the world has turned into cause it's getting glaring and too open by the day that straight and muscular looking men prefer sleeping with their fellow men and the truth is not farfetched that gays are in every nook and cranny of this country at the moment even some married men these days are so thirsty for their fellow men boot and don't be surprise the rumour you've heared that some well known celebrities Ekubo, Uti nd recently Ik Ogbonah and the almihgty C. Ronaldo are gays. As they say, "atom truth lies in every rumour u hear" alll these all goes to resolves around the saying; the more you look, the less u see.
are you satisfied fooooool
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Rolly22(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2019
This guy is Dry as Bleep abeg.
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Jay542(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2019
jashar:
I'm really not a fan of cross dressing. I think there's a fundamental underlying problem with cross dressing. As much as I liked Madea and Big Momma, I still felt somehow lwatching them. It just doesn't feel right.
Not when its comedy. People should leave comedians out of this. Its their waay.
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by jashar(f): 8:28pm On May 29, 2019
Jay542:

Not when its comedy. People should leave comedians out of this. Its their waay.

I'm still not comfortable with it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Gabrendo(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
Hmmm gay agbero... Na your yanch go hear am
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Gabrendo(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2019
AccessME:
Its amazes me how people don't see that gays and lesbians are more plenty in the enterrainment industry than any other sector of Nigeria's economy. somethings i wonder what the world has turned into cause it's getting glaring and too open by the day that straight and muscular looking men prefer sleeping with their fellow men and the truth is not farfetched that gays are in every nook and cranny of this country at the moment even some married men these days are so thirsty for their fellow men boot and don't be surprise the rumour you've heared that some well known celebrities Ekubo, Uti nd recently Ik Ogbonah and the almihgty C. Ronaldo are gays. As they say, "atom truth lies in every rumour u hear" alll these all goes to resolves around the saying; the more you look, the less u see.

If I hear Ronaldo for your mouth again eeh. Idiot... Is your father that is gay
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by Jay542(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2019
jashar:

I'm still not comfortable with it. undecided
Its a personal thing then. There are lots of things we are not comfortable with but since it doesn't affect us directly then we rather not speak about it and let them be.
Re: Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video by booksrite(f): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2019
I'm still not comfortable with it.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit / Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.