Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

if you really want to learn programming then - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / if you really want to learn programming then (908 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

if you really want to learn programming then by ensodev(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2019
programming is what you learn from lots of practice and like minded people, most people have ways at which they learn fast but in programming one of the best way to learn is being in the gathering of gurus who are ready to help and support.

pls visit the , close the space (o and d) link together.

africo ders.com
Re: if you really want to learn programming then by asalimpo(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
ensodev:
programming is what you learn from lots of practice and like minded people, most people have ways at which they learn fast but in programming one of the best way to learn is be in the gathering of gurus who are ready to help and support.

pls visit the link together.

africo ders.com
Is there space in the URL name?

Africo%20coders

Or
Nairaland.com ?

Edit:
I spoke too soon. NL won't display the name without hyphen. Pathetic. The owner of this sh*te is really abusing his privileges.
Really sick.
Re: if you really want to learn programming then by Karleb(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2019
You guys should stop crying over spilt milk.

They had a fight, he banned his site's domain name.

Get over it and make afreecodas something like NL.

Or get a paid ad.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only / Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages / Glory Osei 2.0 Or Is It Techhushpuppi??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.