Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) (31411 Views)

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by ecclize: 4:30pm On May 29, 2019
tomju:
Please who knows the APP that i can download to watch the Europa Final Live on my phone as DSTV will not show it?
download mobdro and thank me later
is not on playstore just google search it
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
Shugargal:
Download Navixsport. not on play store though, search through your browser. thank me later.

Thanks
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by kleverley(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
someone once told me dahh
"the streets are always free of touts any day Chelsea have a game to play .." from the comments I'm reason here,it seems they did noh lie.. Arsenal and mouth...they've started making their own predictions
wetin concern me? I just position de watch them
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
who taught them? grin

Him
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Pablonkor: 4:42pm On May 29, 2019
The people above me calling Chelsea tauts, hooligans, agbero, etc
Wait and see d hooligans lift the trophy tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2019
Justinlean02:
After their stupidity Arsenal go still wire them Chelsea team 2-0...
not happening, Chelsea will win
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by harpo(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2019
Please which stations will be showing the Chelsea arsenal match
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Trutalker123: 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
tomju:
Please who knows the APP that i can download to watch the Europa Final Live on my phone as DSTV will not show it?
mobdro.
Download via google search and not playstore. You can watch any game/movie or live event on planet earth as long as a digital station is airing it.

Just hv enough data. Roughly around 900mb for a 90minsz game. You don't need dstv with it
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by jesbu(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
tomju:
All these apps are useless sometimes. Why not look for a paid iptv and subscribe for one year and watch without advertising, no kick out during match,you can choose to watch in SD,Hd,FHD and 4K. All in English.
That's what am using to watch anything i like.50 USD for one year. You can contact me if you need it.
Those apps are disappointing and useless. Thanks

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by jesbu(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2019
harpo:
Please which stations will be showing the Chelsea arsenal match
All these app are useless sometimes. Why not look for a paid iptv and subscribe for one year and watch without advertising, no kick out during match,you can choose to watch in SD,Hd,FHD and 4K. All in English.
That what am using to watch anything i like.50 USD for one year. You can contact me if you need it.
Those app are disappointing and useless. Thanks
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by jesbu(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2019
ecclize:

download mobdro and thank me later
is not on playstore just google search it
All these app are useless sometimes. Why not look for a paid iptv and subscribe for one year and watch without advertising, no kick out during match,you can choose to watch in SD,Hd,FHD and 4K. All in English.
That what am using to watch anything i like.50 USD for one year. You can contact me if you need it.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by jesbu(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2019
Purity79:

Str sports
Their logo is yellow colour
All these apps are useless sometimes. Why not look for a paid iptv and subscribe for one year and watch without advertising, no kick out during match,you can choose to watch in SD,Hd,FHD and 4K. All in English.
That's what am using to watch anything i like.50 USD for one year. You can contact me if you need it.
Those apps are disappointing and useless. Thanks
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by olamideadex(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2019
Lol

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by olamideadex(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2019
Asabe4:
:- undecided undecided
what give u the assurance?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by googlZa86e5(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
ARSENAL VS CHELSEA | PENALTY SHOOT OUT | EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL PREVIEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiFobrtpfQ
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2019
tomju:
Mobikora..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2019
Pascal181:

U are big liar,hediot
And you wonder why he made his claims.. undecided
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Thanks
Try Mobikora,the advantage is that you can select the resolution you want to view the match to conserve data..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by icankel: 5:39pm On May 29, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
who taught them? grin
Sarri ball
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2019
jesbu:

The Apps are not useless,

Apart being non English broadcasts,they are very reliable..

I use them season to season and they are dependable..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Yale9(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2019
Chelsea and Agbero-ism ehn.... chai!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Try Mobikora,the advantage is that you can select the resolution you want to view the match to conserve data..

Thank u Sir

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by jesbu(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
DarkJeddi:
The Apps are not useless,

Apart being non English broadcasts,they are very reliable..

I use them season to season and they are dependable..
Ok if you say thanks
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Ezechimma(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2019
tomju:

live football tv
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:28pm On May 29, 2019
Am not surprised �
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2019
tomju:
Download mobdro
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by salam1(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2019
Shugargal:
Download Navixsport. not on play store though, search through your browser. thank me later.
bros am thanking now this app is superb
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Pascal181: 10:36pm On May 29, 2019
Karrisleo:
grin
Always chelshit fans. What more do you expect from club full of agbero. Them go chop am tonight
mumu, how market

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
Justinlean02:
After their stupidity Arsenal go still wire them Chelsea team 2-0...
Keep Quiet there

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) by ronyman(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2019
Eat your words bro
Karrisleo:
grin
Always chelshit fans. What more do you expect from club full of agbero. Them go chop am tonight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Super Eagles Are In Group A Of #AFCON2023 / Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.