Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,275 members, 7,846,276 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (84489 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by shineeye1: 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
The gal's calculations are tight. Before she turns 30, she together with the rest are likely to have fvcked that ancestor to the great beyond. Thereafter she still has youth and good fortune to rock the world...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Femijohn198: 3:24pm On May 29, 2019
nothing money no go cause for this world..
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Goodquestion(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=GoTV post=78827737] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i believe this abomination will never be found amongst our Muslim brothers. I have never seen Muslim parents openly trading their childrens happiness for wealth. We Christians need to be shameful and reduce our crave for wealth and material things of these world. John 3:16 says For God so love the world that he sent his begotten son Jesus to die for our sins and those who believe in Jesus will have eternal life. This present generation of Christians have deviated from the teachings of Christ. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad[/quot

This has nothing to do with Christianity or Islam or any religion, this is andividual act. Don't generalize everything, you saw the post of the father of this said girl condemning the union and most of the people here did the same thing so you don't have to always think religion should solve every problems. There was a politician from the north married an Indian or Moroccan girl of about 13 years or there about, the post trend in this same nairaland years back so it shouldn't be a Christian or Muslim matter rather the people involved. I think if you have your way you'll blame the government for not stopping the marriage from actualizing.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by KingWarri: 3:30pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i believe this abomination will never be found amongst our Muslim brothers. I have never seen Muslim parents openly trading their childrens happiness for wealth. We Christians need to be shameful and reduce our crave for wealth and material things of these world. John 3:16 says For God so love the world that he sent his begotten son Jesus to die for our sins and those who believe in Jesus will have eternal life. This present generation of Christians have deviated from the teachings of Christ. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
c
close ur mouth with ur d*ck for where you dey...
don't u ever compare christianity to dat trash called religion... by d way how does this concern christianity?

just to open ur gutter and speak opata..
quote me n die idiot...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by tragergeorge(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2019
oforjide:
kill urself afonjo
wen I reach 60yrs I will come and marry your 19yr old daughter okay

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:32pm On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please can you translate it for me. Thanks

Rich man snatched the wife of a lazy man. It's just an adage
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
olaBC007:

I don't mean to be rude but you are an hypocrite. Why don't u scroll to next thread or go to either agriculture or education sector, this kind news made FP because we'll all click on it not because if the value it has to offer but the traffic it will generate, stop complaining and read in peace or don't open the thread at all...

NO! There are some of us who only read whatever we see on FP. And i've always thought that only the best meaningful topics in the different sections are filtered and moved to FP. But I always feel disgusted any time i come on NL, expecting the most useful news on FP, i see junks.
Then mind you, most people who open such links these days are only to complain about the shiiits that make FP, not that people like it. You can't see any meaningful comment on such threads. Just confirm yourself.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by lilyheaven: 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i believe this abomination will never be found amongst our Muslim brothers. I have never seen Muslim parents openly trading their childrens happiness for wealth. We Christians need to be shameful and reduce our crave for wealth and material things of these world. John 3:16 says For God so love the world that he sent his begotten son Jesus to die for our sins and those who believe in Jesus will have eternal life. This present generation of Christians have deviated from the teachings of Christ. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
A lady wants to secure her future, you are typing religion, have you heard they are born again Christians?
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by greenprince(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
Amakavula:
It's now a new meme.

" honey look at the guy that thought he had a chance " grin

You're not nice grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by otipoju(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
Enough of Regina please

As you old reach, you no sabi swim.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by lilyheaven: 3:38pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=Goodquestion post=78830222][/quote]
That is why they value cow more than a human being. They are religious freeks
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by sunmarouk(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

which muslim are you talking of. is it the one's that gives their 13 years old female children to one alhaji to marry. my friend, talk somethng else. it happens very well among the muslim folks
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Yoighaman(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Ned Nwoko had better be careful, 'Okafor's law' has not gone extinct. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by sharpwriter(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
redsquare:
Chai, see the fresh guy Regina left for Ancestor Ned. Na now I confirm say money is the root of all evils. grin

The love of money!
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by jaytee01(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
This fraud..... So u neva deactivate dis account?
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by hollywater: 3:55pm On May 29, 2019
D boy no get respect self. He sit down dey greet his elder.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by yesloaded: 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

Jesus wept

May the good Lord heal you
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Emyjeze(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
please where is the nairaland waste bin??

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by TrendyNwendy: 4:23pm On May 29, 2019
The boy no get respect sef. How can he be greeting a man old enough to be his dad while sitting down?
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by krozay(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2019
but dis man ugly shaa with dat hin glass cup head,but his money talks while bullshit walks
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by OakPearl(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

There's a difference between being born into a church going family and being a Christian.
A true Christian (born again) will not get married to Ned Nwoko (Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2019
Lol.. who else noticed how she quickly removed that guy's hand from her waist grin
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2019
redsquare:
Chai, see the fresh guy Regina left for Ancestor Ned. Na now I confirm say money is the root of all evils. grin

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by bizhop01: 4:49pm On May 29, 2019
She introduce fucck boy to her husband.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2019
TrendyNwendy:
The boy no get respect sef. How can he be greeting a man old enough to be his dad while sitting down?

The old man does not deserve any respect. He looks ridiculous among all these young people. Instead of being a father figure to them, he is interested in bl*eeping their age mates.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by luminouz(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
Lalasticlala....
Rule 1-10
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2019
shineeye1:
The gal's calculations are tight. Before she turns 30, she together with the rest are likely to have fvcked that ancestor to the great beyond. Thereafter she still has youth and good fortune to rock the world...

I hope that till this day she is not damaged psychologically for servicing her ancestor like a prostitute.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by abbasajao(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
The guy has been paid off
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by MikeBetty(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
Champneys:
Nawa...

See as Muniru Ned Nwoko be!

Wetin make this girl fall for this man, I beg una, go and find or make plenty of it!

LEGALLY
money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.