Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander (3777 Views)

MUSIC: Falz - Le Vrai Bahd Guy / Falz – "Le Vrai Bahd Guy" (Video) / Download Music: Falz The Bahd Guy - La Fête (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by ipafricaStaff(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2019
After quite an impressive 2018, fast rising Afro-fusion star MUFAYA aka FAYA MAN has released a brand-new music and video titled “You Bahd”.

‘You Bahd’ speaks to everyone out there regardless of your physical appearance or background, It doesn’t matter where you are coming from, what matters is where you are going to.

MUFAYA is arguably the new face of highlife, being the first kid with so much fire coming up so fast from the South-East. He is an artiste y’all you should look out for this year. He’s got so much fire. MUFAYA passed a great message through this groovy and inspirational song.

‘YOU BAHD‘ was produced by Skelly and M&M by Mixmonsta. Listen and Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: https://tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/You-Bahd-Mufaya-2019.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AvzD1tFSVs

CC:lalasticlala
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by MicheyJ1: 10:13pm On May 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by Sammiel: 10:16pm On May 29, 2019
All the best bro. But you need to change to a better stage name. Sincerely, when I saw 'Mufaya' and then South East, I was thinking 'Amufaya' (prick on fire) was what I saw until I double-checked to confirm.

6 Likes

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by Ekennedy: 10:17pm On May 29, 2019
MicheyJ1:
lipsrsealed

Lool the guy they find views for YouTube.
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by BENRAZY(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2019
afonjas
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin

OP, I won't pity you if they roast you on this thread. Nairaland is not a place for upcoming musicians, they will bash you into depression ask Airforce1

I've a friend who wanted to promote his music on nairaland, he had to stop when he saw what Airforce experienced.

Enjoy the bashing in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by seuncyrus(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2019
I'm still in pains embarassed
Mesut Ozil
Koscielny
Mustafi
Monreal
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Mikhitaryn
#ALLOUT

NICE VIDEO BRO
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by Kyrx(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
Afonjas are all non talented piece of crap no wonder tinubu and mc oluomo play them around like fools smh.

Spits

Obviously you no read the little piece above before commenting, tribalism no go kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by braveboy64(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2019
seuncyrus:
I'm still in pains embarassed Mesut Ozil Koscielny Mustafi Monreal Kolasinac Xhaka Mikhitaryn #ALLOUT
NICE VIDEO BRO
UP BLUES!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by braveboy64(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2019
seuncyrus:
I'm still in pains embarassed Mesut Ozil Koscielny Mustafi Monreal Kolasinac Xhaka Mikhitaryn #ALLOUT
NICE VIDEO BRO
UP BLUES!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by ClearFlair: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
Afonjas are all non talented piece of crap no wonder tinubu and mc oluomo play them around like fools smh.

Spits

You will never be free from the hate that has held you captive. Slave.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by janettee(f): 10:49pm On May 29, 2019
Nice beat wink.
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by PureMind2: 11:51pm On May 29, 2019
Keep it up Boy
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by IsraelSongz: 11:55pm On May 29, 2019
Never Post an upcoming success on Nairaland. Most guys here don't have dreams (not to talk of big dreams) so You don't expect them to support the dream of others.

There are just a few matured minded people on this Forum.

Keep up @ Your work Brother! Nice Video! Subscribed too!

7 Likes

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by willyo(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2019
Ekennedy:

Lool the guy they find views for YouTube.

Guy do one thing make we shower u like or views too
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by willyo(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2019
IsraelSongz:
Never Post an upcoming success on Nairaland. Most guys here don't have dreams (not to talk of big dreams) so You don't expect them to support the dream of others.

There are just a few matured minded people on this Forum.

Keep up @ Your work Brother! Nice Video! Subscribed too!

U'll never fail inasmuch as u wanna see a brother succeed

2 Likes

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by luminouz(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2019
AMUFAYA shocked

As in,Prick on fire

Sense will nor kee this luminouz o grin
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by dayleke: 4:32am On May 30, 2019
Nice video n lyrics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:11am On May 30, 2019
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:20am On May 30, 2019
Promote your song on www.emperorblog.com.ng for #2000 per song.

you music will be boasted on facebook.
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by blackslayer: 7:19am On May 30, 2019
no...just no! you dey mad!!!
Re: Mufaya - "You Bahd" (Video) By A Nairalander by trytillmake(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2019
Coool Jam, keep it up Bro.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Fm Contact / Download Future Never Satisfied Feat Drake Mp3 / Brymo " OSO" Fulll Album Download - Lifenaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.