Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online (699 Views)

IF YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLINE, READ THIS / How To Make 10-20K Daily Selling Physical Products Online / Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online by zicocards(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2019
How I Make At Least 20 sales Per Day Selling Physical Products Online

Let me tell you about how I make at least 20 sales per day selling physical products online here in Nigeria.

Before I continue,

I need to let you know that my result are not typical. Chances are that we have not met before so am not making any claims that you will achieve the same result like I do. But if you follow my teachings and put into practice my strategies, you might even surpass my result.

And if you think getting minimum of 20 sales on a product per day is not possible, then you need to check
this out because this is really a game changer for anyone who want to venture into ecommerce and mini importation business and do it the right way.

The beautiful thing is that, you do not need many products to break even. 1 or 2 products is enough to reach your daily target.

Let's say you have a product selling for N15,000 and your profit margin is N7,000 (That's the least I make on any of my products), You only need 15 sales per day to meet a daily target of N100,000. And this is very realistic with my Facebook ads strategy.

Here is a free video training that explain the 4 basics important elements for anyone who want to venture into ecommerce.

https://myphonemart.com/imc2zero/

http:///2QyhOlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gm22kylYY

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online by zicocards(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2019
Good morning.
Need 1on1 training? See my profile for details
Re: How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online by zicocards(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2019
Slot still open for anyone who is interested...
Re: How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online by zicocards(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
It's going to be a great weekend.
Re: How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online by zicocards(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Happy New Month to you all.
Be ready to transform yourself into success this month.

Training still on going for anyone who wants to venture into profitable ecommerce and mini importation business.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Ksness Income Is Not A Scam , Ksness Is Real And Legit Paying Daily / Become An Agent With Opay Now..... / 5yrs Old Fb Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.